Dennis Farina

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
OK I was just watching Law & Order and for some reason Dennis Farina was looking kind of hot. Walking and standing around in a light grey suit it looked like he had some good sized stuff swinging in there. Maybe it is just the moustache and sexy grey hair, dunno. (could also be that I haven't given myself any 'attention' since this morning). He'll probably look real ordinary to me tomorrow, lol. :evilgrin:

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Originally posted by Goose_Eggs@Oct 12 2005, 06:19 PM
OK I was just watching Law & Order and for some reason Dennis Farina was looking kind of hot. Walking and standing around in a light grey suit it looked like he had some good sized stuff swinging in there. Maybe it is just the moustache and sexy grey hair, dunno. (could also be that I haven't given myself any 'attention' since this morning). He'll probably look real ordinary to me tomorrow, lol. :evilgrin:
[post=351070]Quoted post[/post]​
When's the last time you got laid?

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Now, now Sorcerer...all men are fair game on this board...no judging! Hehe

I have to admit, Dennis Farina was in some movie somewhere and I saw what looks like his HUGE dick and balls flopping around down one of his legs and I got "interested". He's in like every 5th movie made.

I'm sure someone can do a screen capture from some movie that he's in since he always seems to have the goods flopping around!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Goose_Eggs@Oct 13 2005, 04:19 AM
OK I was just watching Law & Order and for some reason Dennis Farina
[post=351070]Quoted post[/post]​
Since seeing the nude frontal of Christopher Meloni in OZ I stay on the alert for any mention of Law & Order, Goose_Eggs. Thanks to your post I'll begin paying more attention to Dennis Farina.

Luke

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Go for it Hung :alert: Have you seen Meloni's cock hanging there, making such a big impression? His confident attitude indicates a substantial erection, too.

Luke

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
First a photo of a naked Prince Charles and now a thread devoted to the attributes of Dennis Farina?!

What's this thread coming to?
To grab a quote from Dennis in the movie Snatch, in character as Abraham (Avi) Denovitz: "Sit down and shut up you big fat fuck" (that's Avi talking, not me).

For some reason I went on a search the other day and located this thread. I had noticed a few showings of trouser holdings by Farina over the years. Is it real or just positioning of some handy objects in his pockets?

Anyway are we supposed to talk about him since he is technically under age, sites say he was born on February 29, 1944 (which makes him 15 going on 16--younger than his sons:confused: )

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I said it before on the "Tacky Male Celeb" thread, but I LOVE it when he adjusts himself before going for a jog in the movie Another Stakeout.

IDK, maybe he's not gorgeous but he is fairly handsome, so I'd suck his dick, if given the chance!:biggrin: