Dennis Hopper dies age 74

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If the rule of three applies, we've had Gary Coleman and now a true hollywood legend bites the dust.

Hollywood actor Dennis Hopper has died at the age of 74 following a battle with prostate cancer.

Known for such cult classics as Easy Rider, Apocalypse Now and Blue Velvet, Hopper embodied the image of the Hollywood icon.
Link

Adios, Dennis.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I think I wrote about it elsewhere, but I was late to see Blue Velvet. Not a week after seeing it, I was at the market in Venice, and felt this magnetic presence. This guy just kept drawing my attention, yet I never even saw his face. Then, while not paying attention and looking at some item on a corner, coming from the other direction, someone else was doing the same. We collided. I looked up, and there was "Frank". I had to look terrified. Anyway, there was some incredible energy about him.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Now that is a shame. He had one wild ride and I'm glad he did and am grateful for it. I just hope that he was able to go peacefully.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He was a first class man and a wonderful actor. He did it his way and the creative and great movies he appeared in reflected this.