Dennis Quaid

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I been hot for dennis since Caveman with Ringo Star and shelly long 1981 I think

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
ml'spaulkeller said:
He is a hot old bastard. I see him and Kurt Russell doing The geriatric version of BrokeBack Mountain.

Sorry about this but I had to hit it before I forgot what I was going to say... with regard to Brokeback Mountain has anyone caught Carlos Mecia and Mario Lopez in the "latino" version.... damn it's hot. I could fall into Mario's dimples... and when he takes the little bit of food of Carlos' chin and sticks it in his mouth... DAMNIT... BOY!!!!
Now 'bout Dennis. If he'd leave the dope alone, I'd find him damn sexy... he's just enough rough around the edges, you know, dirt on the boots... aw who am I trying to fool... he's fucking hot!!!

Mr. Pookie

Just Browsing
Media
He was in some movie called Dreamescape or Dreamscape or something, where he was fighting against some dude in the dream world. Anyway, the villain at one point turns into this disgusting cross between a human and a slimy green cobra and DQ ends up wrapping both hands around his throat and choking him until he starts drooling all this white venom. He dies for a second and pops back up and...I forget what happens, but DQ wins.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
remember him in caveman boy was he cut back then, theres more fat on a green bean then on him back then.

saabman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I posted this before - when he was mentioned in another thread, but a buddy of mine used to lift at the same gym in L.A. that DQ used, and said DQ would leave his towel in his locker and just walk around the locker room totally naked. He would talk to other guys, go in the saunas, shower and stuff just bare-ass, which I think is totally cool considering the guy is a celebrity and there are some sickos out there. Anyway, my bud said that DQ was totally ripped and in awesome shape with a nice sized tool that would flop around when he walked.:biggrin1:

mnrocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I posted this before - when he was mentioned in another thread, but a buddy of mine used to lift at the same gym in L.A. that DQ used, and said DQ would leave his towel in his locker and just walk around the locker room totally naked. He would talk to other guys, go in the saunas, shower and stuff just bare-ass, which I think is totally cool considering the guy is a celebrity and there are some sickos out there. Anyway, my bud said that DQ was totally ripped and in awesome shape with a nice sized tool that would flop around when he walked.:biggrin1:
Which is why he left his towel in the locker!!!

Reactions: fellatio4ever

HungUKProfessional

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK, after reading this thread I now cannot lose the image of Dennis Quaid stark bollock naked in the locker room...that smile, that body...Oh God, there's no way I can concentrate anymore today now! I have fancied Dennis Quaid for years...ever since I saw 'Suspect' in fact.:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

chesafreakhung

1st Like
Media
I bet Dennis Quaid does have a big one because in Christmas vacation there is a scene where his brother is wearing some tight ass pants and he looks to be packing a huge tool. So I mean they are related.

Blokeboy

Superior Member
Media
I bet Dennis Quaid does have a big one because in Christmas vacation there is a scene where his brother is wearing some tight ass pants and he looks to be packing a huge tool. So I mean they are related.

Yes! I've always wondered if anyone else ever noticed Randy Quaid's Big Dick semi hard snakeing down his left leg, in the scene where chevy Chase and he are Christmas shopping. he even draws attention to it by adjusting it. I always wondered if it was real, Then I noticed in the movie years before called "Foxes" that his dick also hangs on his left in this film too, but not with a semi like in Christmas Vacation(wide screen version).

biguncut8

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yes! I've always wondered if anyone else ever noticed Randy Quaid's Big Dick semi hard snakeing down his left leg, in the scene where chevy Chase and he are Christmas shopping. he even draws attention to it by adjusting it. I always wondered if it was real, Then I noticed in the movie years before called "Foxes" that his dick also hangs on his left in this film too, but not with a semi like in Christmas Vacation(wide screen version).

If you listen to the running commentary track on the DVD of Christmas Vacation, they actually talk about the bulge. It was stuffed to make the character seem even more crass... thus the "readjustment" to call attention to it...

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Dennis at his peak of hotness. That sex scene with Ellen Barkin is still one of the hottest I've ever seen on film.

I get told a lot that I resemble him and have always considered that a compliment. However Dennis has a much, much hotter ass than me. And better pecs. And abs. And he's handsomer. But other than that I can see the resemblance. :cool: