Dental Hygenist

RumperRoom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I went to the dentist a couple of weeks ago to get a crown put on and after he was done the assistant came in to clean my teeth. He is a younger guy with a great personality. Not really my "Type" but his attitude makes up for it.

We started with small talk and the progressed to what an asshole the dentist is (Middle Eastern Control freak) He loosened up and started asking questions about a tattoo I have (Pride Tattoo with names) He started to clean my teeth and just talk. I noticed he was really close to me (I know they have to sit close) but noticed his bulge about a foot from my face.

I started to get turned on by him leaning over me, I could hear him breathing and smell his scent and the thought of him so close was really arrousing me.

I started to get antsy and so turned on I was afraid I was going to get hard, He swiveled around the other side and when he did my head went between his legs and his thigh brushed the side of my head. I thought I was going to blow a load in my pants.

I am sure nothing at all was erotic to him, but to me it was really a huge turn on. It was a pleasent experience for me at the dentist and I look forward to my next cleaning.

Reactions: George1848

thickseven

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wtf does this have to do with relationships, discrimination, or jealousy? Unless you count wanting to have relations,I think this post is miscategorized, lol.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Whever it should be posted.....reminds me of my last dentist visits. Shame on me, but I didn't take good are of my teeth growing up and had to have an upper partial plate. Last year I had a nasty fall off a curb and badly chipped one of my regulars. I decided to go to a dental school a few months ago and have all my teeth pulled. I've never seen so many hunks as dental students/trainees! Just my luck though....mine was a female. Cute but not my choice. She got close to my arms resting on the chair arms several times. I wish I could have felt a guys crotch pressing on me. Oh well, too late now.

Reactions: George1848