Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Latley ive become totally obsessed with the Dentist. Been 4 times in 2 months for cleaning and whitening etc. People think us Brits have bad teeth but i think a smile is very important. I must have white fillings etc.

Whats the worst experience you have had at the Dentist ?

Ive got an extraction & a bridge in a few weeks time.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
4 impacted wisdom teeth removed. To be fair, that wasn't at the dentist, that was in the OR room, but it was by a special dentist guy.

Second worse one was getting a tooth pulled, it was so loose, but just not coming free, they had to administer a pain block, that hurt so much more than pulling the tooth would have been. And drooling while I went to work, was not my idea of fun.

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lol. i haven't had anything "bad" done. just a filling put in. it was over half my tooth. i didn't think it was bad at all. but then again, i haven't been to the dentist since 5th grade, so that might be why i haven't had anything worse than that done. been getting toothaches. i need to go, but can't afford it.

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Needed an extraction - tooth broke off below the gum line - and its still there - gum healed over and never had any side issues from the incident. Its the wrenching and grinding of having a tooth extracted that I hate - there is never any pain - just the wrenching I totally hate.