Dentist Squirting Semen Into The Mouths of Patients

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[FONT=verdana, arial]Five of the six patients testified Friday. The first, a 40-year-old woman, said she objected when Hall began to put a substance from a syringe into her mouth during a procedure on Sept. 4, telling him: "That smells like sperm."

Dentist Allegedly Injected Semen Into Patients' Mouths - Goofball.com

[/FONT]"The employees contacted police, who searched Hall's office and found more syringes containing similar material. DNA tests revealed it was Hall's semen"
[FONT=verdana, arial]
WCNC.com | Local News for Charlotte, North Carolina | Local News

Comments?
[/FONT]

bigman420

Experimental Member
Media
Well, that's so just so out there, I'm gonna find it hard to believe unless he's actually convicted. Of course if it is true and he's convicted I hope he gets a REALLY long jail sentence.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hard to believe? His DNA was in the syringes. He was caught squirting out the substance (hiding evidence) and furthermore one of his patients' saliva (DNA) was found on one of the syringes.

He was sentenced to 120 days

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, that's so just so out there, I'm gonna find it hard to believe unless he's actually convicted. Of course if it is true and he's convicted I hope he gets a REALLY long jail sentence.

I'll say it again, humans will do ANYTHING. If you can think of it, someone's either done it before or will do it at some point in the future...we're that fucked up of a species...