Dentist's office

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by FLScott72, Oct 14, 2007.

1. FLScott72

FLScott72 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    On a recent trip to the dentist's office to have my teeth cleaned, I was treated by a young, hot hygenesist who I never met before at that office. At one point during the cleaning, she moved the back rest of my chair way back to get better access to my teeth. Due to the chair position I was in, (my mid-section was higher than my head or feet) I noticed a large bulge in my jeans when she turned away to grab another dental instrument. I was not sporting a semi, it was just a result of the position I was in and I felt really awkward the rest of the cleaning. She had to have noticed at some point, but I'm not sure. Anyone experience a similar situation? I'll wear more loose fittng pants next time I go there for a cleaning.

2. lorne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    totally and was sticking out the top. didn't she kept bumping her tits into my face or shoulder.

3. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    yes actually
    it's cus they lay the damned chair back and it pushes your crotch up!

4. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    One of the few times that I'll wear briefs instead of boxers is when I go to the dentist. I'm suire that dental assistants and dentists have seen it all. Dark pants help, too.

5. classyron

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have had the dentist and her assistant working on me together when the bulge happened. Her assistant mistakenly put her hand on my bulge when she was leaning over to see something. She realized after a second or two, and pulled it away. I then had to deal with a growing semi for the rest of the visit. My dentist is a very fit, attractive woman who really likes to flirt. I don't fear the dentist anymore.

6. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    I want to go to your dentist

7. yogo

yogo New Member

Albums:
    When I was in my late teens, I had a dental appointment which involved an extraction with a local, and a light sedation, I became aware of the dental nurse leaning over to assist the dentist and noticed a large pair of brests- this caused a growing erection, which because of my boxer breifs and jeans and not being able to adjust my cock very easily in the chair resulted in a very large bulge, which just seemed to pulse under the strain of the material - which was certaininly noticed by the nurse.

I don't think it bothered me too much, because of the sedation, but on the way back to the waiting room, I noticed the dentist was also sporting a more sedate bulge in his trousers, which I attributed to the dental nurse.

As we got back to the waiting room, I was starting to come round a bit more and remember feeling very embarassed about my cock showing so much in the very public waiting room.

The following visit the dentist was on his own for a few moments before a different dental nurse came in, I remember the last time and apologied for what happened, he said it had happened to many a guy, and that's why he changed the dental nurse.

He said that being semi sedated sometimes causes that as well as you are more relaxed.

8. cgttown

cgttown Member

Albums:
    This thread takes me back to about age 14 or 15 and the orthodontist's office. Many and afternoon I remember being worked on by one of the quite attractive assistants and having her breasts basically hitting me in the head or shoulder while she was intent on her work. At that point in my life, there was no SEMI about it. I was hard instantly and stayed that way most of the visit. This happened on several occasions, but there was nothing I could do about it. Memories. Nice!

9. wellhung

wellhung New Member

i just had a appt. with mine friday and this happened to me also this Dr. is sooo hot and when she put the chair back i knew it was showing and it made me feel weird because i could see her looking and i kept trying to hide it when she would break but couldn't with the positon of the chair. then to make matters worse she leaned over me and her tits rubbed my face and then it was on i was getting hard. now if she didn't see it before she did now. so did the assistants. i tried to just act like nothing was wrong i had my ipod on and just tried to close my eyes and hope it went down. but she is so hot and she was all i could think about. i was there for a few hours due to the work i was getting and i think i had a hardon most of the time. but i do love to go because she is so hot. i hope she looks at it as a compliment. but i thought i was the only guy who got a hard on there. it's good to know i'm not

Draft saved Draft deleted