DENVER COLORADO male cock slave seeks 8 inches + cock master.

Discussion in 'Personal Ads' started by Lestat13, Sep 24, 2010.

1. Lestat13

Lestat13 New Member

Albums:
    I'm new to this site & a "first timer"....i've never sucked a cock before. I have fantasized about worshipping & sucking a huge, monster cock ever since the first time that i ever jerked off. I seek a guy with 8 TRUE inches or bigger to train me to be a cock slave. I'm posting this personal ad on 9-24-10 & the first one to e-mail me & to hook up with me that has a TRUE MONSTER COCK will be my new cock master and i will service your giant cock anytime you want. If my cock master wants to post pics of me worshipping & sucking my first monster cock & post daily, weekly, & monthly progress pics of me in rigorous cock slave training on LPSG then i would be honored to let everyone see me worshipping my cock masters huge, monster cock. I bet other members on LPSG would like to see me learn to suck monster cock & watch me being dominated by my cock master.

I'm 5'11", 170lbs., 36 years old, very handsome in a rock & roll way, with a just shy of 7 inches long by 5 1/2 inches thick cock.

e-mail me: roseofthevampire@gmail.com Lets hook up soon as i'm ready to suck my first monster cock & begin my cock slave training. Lestat13

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice