DENVER COLORADO male cock slave seeks 8 inches + cock master.

Lestat13

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm new to this site & a "first timer"....i've never sucked a cock before. I have fantasized about worshipping & sucking a huge, monster cock ever since the first time that i ever jerked off. I seek a guy with 8 TRUE inches or bigger to train me to be a cock slave. I'm posting this personal ad on 9-24-10 & the first one to e-mail me & to hook up with me that has a TRUE MONSTER COCK will be my new cock master and i will service your giant cock anytime you want. If my cock master wants to post pics of me worshipping & sucking my first monster cock & post daily, weekly, & monthly progress pics of me in rigorous cock slave training on LPSG then i would be honored to let everyone see me worshipping my cock masters huge, monster cock. I bet other members on LPSG would like to see me learn to suck monster cock & watch me being dominated by my cock master.

I'm 5'11", 170lbs., 36 years old, very handsome in a rock & roll way, with a just shy of 7 inches long by 5 1/2 inches thick cock.

e-mail me: roseofthevampire@gmail.com Lets hook up soon as i'm ready to suck my first monster cock & begin my cock slave training. Lestat13