Denver Gay-Friendly Doctor?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by mattbuddy, Aug 31, 2009.

1. mattbuddy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I need to find a doctor that is gay friendly in the Denver area since I am not "out" yet to my doctor and I need to talk about specific stuff that deals with after effects of anal sex with them. The last time I had anal sex was about a month ago and for some reason I have blood in my stool about once or twice every 2 weeks since then, so i am getting sick of it and I assume I should go in right?
    I have looked on Google and webmd and everything, yet I cannot find any. Does anyone from Denver know of any gay friendly doctors? :confused:

Thanks!:biggrin1:

2. nudeyorker

Gold Member

3. B_machopapa69

B_machopapa69 New Member

oh you should really submit yourself for check-up

you try this one:

Apex Family Medicine 300 South Jackson Street, Suite 100 , Denver , Colorado , 80209
    303-321-0222
    bouldergrrl@hotmail.com , www.apexfamilymedicine.com
    "We are a LGBTQ friendly Family Medicine Practice also providing HIV/AIDS medical care."

I hope it helps

4. karldergrosse

Gold Member

Matt, Buddy-- Stop delaying because of shyness or embarrassment! What you describe could potentially be very serious. See a competent doctor (your current one, or a new one if you don't feel comfortable discussing it with him) immediately. Please!

5. mattbuddy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well I am officially set up to go see a Doc in the Denver West area on tuesday and I can honestly say it is ruining my Labor Day weekend because all what I can think of is what's going to come on tuesday haha! I tried so hard to get the appt on friday, but every doctor was busy. I mean if this doc needs to check me out I assume it will only take less than a minute to look with his finger (i assume)...?

Haha my brother gave me something to ease my nervousness for tuesday where I guess it's like "Drunk in pill form" as he put it and I guess it totally wipes you out and eases your mind....so I will def need that!
    Hope it goes well....

6. Dave NoCal

Gold Member

Albums:
    Actually, this appointment sounds kind of important. Despite the awkwardness, it would be better to be coherent. Many have gone through this. You'll live.
    Dave

Draft saved Draft deleted