denver guys

Discussion in 'Personal Ads' started by jdenn4, Jan 1, 2010.

1. jdenn4

jdenn4 New Member

Albums:
    Hi guys i am a flight attendant i am based in wendover nevada but live in westminster. i would say about 98% gay, and am partnered who i am fairly satisfied with, but theres that occasion i would like something more, on top of that i would like a friend to go hang out with even non sexually speaking. its been a long while since i have been with a more endowed man (trust me my man has plenty) but i would still like a little more once in a great while.

what i am looking for is varried, would love uncut guys but not required, but some one 7.5 + in length. I always play safe im clean and plan to stay that way. height is not important but weight proportinate (little extra is fine just not unhealthy overweight) dont need a 6 pack etc. i like a real man. age 40 or so (give or take, but dont want a daddy.

a bit about me, im almost 30 5'10" 190 ish proportionate. brown hair and eyes, etc. im not small but not hung like most of you but well i dunno ill post a pic when i get home.

any way pms are best but ll take responses. and HI DENVER MEN!

2. jdenn4

jdenn4 New Member

Albums:
    new pictures added

3. jdenn4

jdenn4 New Member

Albums:
    and finally an avatar lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice