Denver - Young, athletic, hung, looking to fuck

MileHighNiem

Experimental Member
Media
Hello,

Im 25, young, athletic, above average looks, hung, smart, successful, decent, honoroable, and I work about 60 - 70 hours a week, go to college ....and I never have any time. So, a g/f is out of the question right now, I'm relatively new to the state so I don't know too many people and I am looking to fuck! Bad! I need too! Thats the honest truth. My job has been ultra high stress recently, I'm 12 weeks away from my Bacheors and I need the release! Anyone think they can help me? Importantly, please know that I am not gay. Thank you for taking the time to read this, consideration and have a good week!

Stats:

5'6-5'7
7 1/2 x 5 1/4

Thanks all,
MileHigh

Attachments

Reactions: bieffusion

MileHighNiem

Experimental Member
Media
Im not necessary looking for a good woman - which I def have NOT found...im looking for a good time essentially - first and foremost!

Greetings as well from Colorado! Hope your enjoying ft. collins!

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey MileHigh,
Here in the mountains of CO. LoDo Denver is a great place to meet women. Put out your availability vibe on campus! I relate to your frustration as a former four-year grad student needing to get out of my head, have some fun and fuck, NSA. You are nice looking from your photos and definitely have a great cock, so if your personality matches, just go for it and good luck! Why not post those pics in your profile?