denying size

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I feel there are times when I am embarrassed about the size of my penis. It is both an unclear (borderline) size and it's just rather embarrassing overall. Does anyone else do this?

I was asked once if I had a large one. I simply said no.

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
Embarrassed? No, not really. Incredibly insecure and nervous, but not really embarrassed....maybe a little bit, on a site like this, hangin' with the big boys, I feel a little embarrassed.

I had warned my ex before we had sex that I was not very big, then she whipped it out and said 'you're such a liar' (or somesuch), but I can't help but think that she was just trying to protect/inflate my ego...

In any case, I saw your pics; you definitely have a large one, and no amount of "denying" will change that (just as no amount of validation will convince you otherwise, I'd guess)...

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't deny it. Depending on if it was a boy or a girl I'd say either "that's none of your business" or "why don't you see for yourself".

I'll let you decide which response goes with which situation :wink:

But denying it seems silly. Of course it also brings into question what sort of people (girls?) you're hanging out with that are so rude and intrusive?

No one ever believes I have a "big"(ish) cock anyway since I was very premature and very small when I was born. That, and I don't act cocky or obnoxious which seems to be the stereotype for endowed guys.

Joseph

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm honest about my size... Thanks to this website I'm confident that I ain't below the average.... But admitted it's people from this website that sometimes end up when hearing that I'm 6 inches long go "Oh so your small" which of course makes me go angry "WHAT did you say?!?! :mad:" so far all have right off apologized and explained they're used to bigger ones on LPSG and that's all/

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'm a 36E, but i'm quite modest.
sometimes guys ask me how big my tits are,
and i tell them i'm a 36AA.
they usually look disappointed, mutter something about preferring them bigger, and leave.

Last edited:

NotQuite_9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a really hard time about being embarrassed about my size in college. I was an athlete, so all of the guys in the locker room knew what I was packin and they blabbed about to everyone they knew. Believe it or not, this actually sabotaged me with women. The quality women thought I'd be all about getting a piece of ass. The other women would only talk to me because they wanted a piece of ass, but sex isn't that casual for me.

The rumors about my size lingered since I still live in town. It was actually an issue with my wife when we first started dating. The rumors about my size would always come up somehow and she didn't want to be with someone who was about his dick. After going out for a while she finally notices I wasn't the one bragging. Other people seem to bring up.

I think I'm finally starting to get comfortable with my size. My wife and I have gotten to the point where we can joke about with good friends. In fact my wife used to very secretive about it, but now all her friends know. I think telling her friends that her husband is hung turns her on. I have to admit, when her friends look at me in awe.. I like it.

Anyway, here's my point. You can't control what people say about you, you can only control your response. So be comfortable with your size. Not arrogant or embarrassed.. comfortable. There's nothing wrong with being able to talk about or joke about your size, as long as it's not the center of your universe. So the next time someone asks you if you're large, just say "Yeah, but so what."

sexychikita!

Just Browsing
Media
I'm honest about my size... Thanks to this website I'm confident that I ain't below the average.... But admitted it's people from this website that sometimes end up when hearing that I'm 6 inches long go "Oh so your small" which of course makes me go angry "WHAT did you say?!?! :mad:" so far all have right off apologized and explained they're used to bigger ones on LPSG and that's all/

i always felt six was avg...i don't know why so many people go around as if they "love" large penises...I am not going to lie a large penis is VERY pleasing to look at but the reality that every guy i end up being w/ will have a "huge" penis isn't that great...i have been with 3 guys only one of the 3 had above 7 inches...

D

deleted356736

My penis is nothing special flaccid, but it is a good size erect, especially in girth. I know quite a few men are longer than my 7", but not many thicker. Most women like thicker compared to longer, and it's a nice handful or mouthful or however you want to deal with it. So I'm quite content with my erect size, even though I've seen men quite a bit longer than me.

If I was asked if I had a large one, I would answer 'yes' because it is.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i've never been embarrassed about it, so i've never denied having a big one. but i don't bring it up much since it's never done me much good in getting girls. they act impressed and make comments and flirt, but they don't often seem to want much beyond that. if they ASK, i tell the truth. if they find out from someone else, i don't deny it. but i don't volunteer the information as much anymore, lol. (and, occasionally, i'll try to make assorted "i've got a small one" jokes here and there, just to throw them off the scent. :p)

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
i'm a 36E, but i'm quite modest.
sometimes guys ask me how big my tits are,
and i tell them i'm a 36AA.
they usually look disappointed, mutter something about preferring them bigger, and leave.

I tend to avoid askign women thier brasize unless we are having a sort of....shall we say, special, conversation
but at 36E I can understand them asking
quite a woman :eek: )

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I tend to be a bit more modest when/if someone were to ask, cause chances are it's not going to be big to someone. And I've also found that people who do think you are big are even more shocked by your modesty about it.