Denzel Washington

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Wait! What? Are we answering the question here or what??? I have one question about one celebrity, that doesn't mean this is something I normally think about. I could see one being dubious of my statement if I had made several posts for several different celebrities. What’s more, I don't even spend any significant amount time in this 'room' or on this thread. Thus, the topic itself, to me, is not what I would call appetizing.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
GoneA,
In this particular case, it's all just lighthearted fun. I don't think anyone here is pointing fingers or accusing you of anything. Well, ok, maybe I did....but I meant it to be humorous and fun. Beyond that? It's all safe and good. Don't worry about it.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah Kink, I actually found yours to be quite funny.....However, after I reread what I wrote I wanted to 'undo' it. I think I took it the wrong way..and I'm always asking people can't they take a joke!...SORRY GUYS.....all friends here right...lolol.

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's an actor who is very handsome, and very good at his trade....dignified...can't visualize him fucking and drooling! ( lol...:biggrin1:)...

ChockladGa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I met him while on vacation in Indonesia. Big-boned and tall guy and almost as handsome without the makeup. He had on loose-fitting jeans when I saw him but my guess is that he's thick but not very long.