deodorant below the belt?

AZZAWA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In another thread a guy said one of his buddies suggested he use some deodorant below the belt to cure a funky smell that he had living in a warm humid climate. I sometimes can get a funky smell and never tried deodorant in my crotch area. Has anyone else done this? Does it work?

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh. My. God! The advertising industry has really hood-winked you guys into thinking that you smell bad. You don't! Just mildly wash with a gentle soap and water (no Silkwood shower needed!) and skip the perfume and deodorant... especially on your crotch. It's bad enough that it's a hard to find a good arm pit to tongue good (nobody wants to lick aluminium), please don't take away the good crotch smell too! I beg you! Please don't deoderize your crotch!

D_Longue_Shotte

Experimental Member
Media
The benefits of living in a warm climate are numerous...so can the drawbacks. I wear an extra 70 pounds of gear to work on a daily basis - including a bullet proof vest! I have the problems you metioned below the belt along with these awful red bumps on my chest!! I agree with the other guys who mentioned powder. I use a combination of "Anti Monkey-Butt" powder and Gold Bond medicated powder. I use one of those "poofy" things like they have at barber shop to put it in all of the places where I sweat. Good luck!! CHEERS!

SweatsBulge

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Try a powder (like Burt's Bees dusting powder. It always smells good even when things get damp) - but something to REALLY consider is one of those all natural crystals they sell for your armpits instead of deo. It might be better for your private area and it's non chemical. They do work as I used them when I lived in Nevada where it gets crazy hot in the summer.

xmarksbreakdownx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Oh. My. God! The advertising industry has really hood-winked you guys into thinking that you smell bad. You don't! Just mildly wash with a gentle soap and water (no Silkwood shower needed!) and skip the perfume and deodorant... especially on your crotch. It's bad enough that it's a hard to find a good arm pit to tongue good (nobody wants to lick aluminium), please don't take away the good crotch smell too! I beg you! Please don't deoderize your crotch!

I kind of have to agree. It doesn't stink, it just smells... manly. I use deorderant under my arms because I sweat really bad, and don't like the stains on my shirts. Besides, no one should be sniffing your crotch anyway...

If im running late and skip the shower then I do. Usually a shower is enough for me though.

S

SirConcis

I good deodorant soap is enough for me. Just wash the area good during shower, rinse fully and it is OK.

millsbrandon1010

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I know exactly what your talking about. I to live in a very humid climate and it can get very "fragrant" down there so I use a rock salt spray that eliminates the any odors down there.

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I tend to get a bit sweaty and stinky down there, so if I haven't had time (or I've been too lazy) for a shower and I'm going out, I use it. But I never spray it directly on my groin, I just spray the crotch on the inside of my underpants before I put them on.

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Living in a hot country, I always had smelly and itchy balls in summer, which I tried unsuccessfully to control with deodorants and powder. I cured the problem by throwing out the underwear. I have freeballed now for decades and not used deodorant products since I turfed the underwear.