Deordorant

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't do it myself - but I don't think it's at all weird. It actually makes sense. Depending on the circumstances, that area can become quite sweaty at times.:eek:
Well then, that area would need a little anti-perspirant not deordorant. I don't like putting chemicals 'down there' I'd go with corn starch or maybe a light talc if I were him.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to admit I thought it odd when I first read his post; but I can see why he may feel this is the best solution. :cool:

Why would you want to mask your MAN MUSK?![/QUOTE]
Some men are prolific perspirers and they end up with more of a rank funk, than a manly musk.

The real question is, 'why is his brother watching him put deodorant on his balls?' :eek:

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well then, that area would need a little anti-perspirant not deordorant.
My mistake. That'd be what I mistakenly thought he was referring to. Damn me for parousing this forum without the reading glasses!
:bigeyes:

giftedsincebirth

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The real question is, 'why is his brother watching him put deodorant on his balls?' :eek:[/QUOTE]

LOL. He wasn't watching me put deodorant on my balls. We went to wal mart and I bought two sticks of degree deodorant and he asked why I need two and I told him one for my pitts and one for my balls, so now he thinks I'm a little "off"

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The real question is, 'why is his brother watching him put deodorant on his balls?' :eek:

LOL. He wasn't watching me put deodorant on my balls. We went to wal mart and I bought two sticks of degree deodorant and he asked why I need two and I told him one for my pitts and one for my balls, so now he thinks I'm a little "off"[/QUOTE]:lmao: Okay, I'll buy that. :yup: Glad to know you are just hygienic and not a perv. :biggrin1:

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just regular baby powder will keep you dry and non-sticky on a hot day. We have a lot of hiot days in Dallas so I put powder on a lot before going to work. If it' the evening and there is the potential for sex, I don't. But by then it has cooled off to 98 degrees or so, so I don't need it anyway.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Just regular baby powder will keep you dry and non-sticky on a hot day. We have a lot of hiot days in Dallas so I put powder on a lot before going to work. If it' the evening and there is the potential for sex, I don't. But by then it has cooled off to 98 degrees or so, so I don't need it anyway.

White Baby Powder in your shorts. That is probably a surprise for someone!

Bamboo underwear will keep a lot of moisture away from your body too.

The best for down there is body spray, just a quick spray is all you need.

nattynatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I detest deodorant. I shower twice a day so i don't stink too bad, but never wear anti-perspirant. It makes my pits feel sticky &, worst of all, ruins clothes. Have you ever tried to remove yellow pit stains? I've never succeeded.

18t

1st Like
Media
anitperspirant deoderant has metals in it that arent meant to come close to the family jewels. I'm not sure what the biological affects are, but I can't see how they would be positive. I'm sure a girl/guy would rather taste your natual scent rather than some nasty chemicals if you were so lucky to have them go down on you.