Deordorant

PECTACULAR

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
just powder in the summer time or if i am going into stressful day. not a lover of perfumed powders, but baby or gold bond is not bad. old spice makes the original sent too. OS always gives me a boner...... reminds me of go ing tohe barber when Tony the barber used to shave my neck whhile he pressed his crotch up against the arm rest on the chair too balance him, when he leaned. was all innocent but i was a horney kid!

18t

1st Like
Media
I notice a large number of people here are in pursuit of instant gratification/fix with no regard of potential consequences or simple caution. I wonder why that is...? Not trying to start anything, but it's worth mentioning if it triggers a switch in someone's brain for the better...

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I notice a large number of people here are in pursuit of instant gratification/fix with no regard of potential consequences or simple caution. I wonder why that is...? Not trying to start anything, but it's worth mentioning if it triggers a switch in someone's brain for the better...

maybe it's the me me me, I I I, my my my generation syndrome.

I was around one of them today. now, it's my adult time. aaah

18t

1st Like
Media
If it's not people who get off on cheese dicks, deoderized ball sacks, or something else, it never surprises me. That is a bad thing. Very bad for the future of our country and civilization in general. Imagination and creativity is one thing, but some of the things we come accross are just plain wrong and self destructive.

Last edited:

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
diotomaceous eath works wonders. Corn starch good choice. no perfume stuff.oil of citronella good for cockhead stink.

dtw-W-Boy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I detest deodorant. I shower twice a day so i don't stink too bad, but never wear anti-perspirant. It makes my pits feel sticky &, worst of all, ruins clothes. Have you ever tried to remove yellow pit stains? I've never succeeded.

Hot water, Biz and Tide, who taught you how to do laundry?

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
how about adjusting your diet. Like taking out onions, garlic, asparagus, processed "foods", can goods, cooked tomato's and raw carrots, high salt and twinkies™. Drink more water, eat more fresh fruit and leafy green vegetables and ease up in the red meat(no more than the size of the palm of your hand once a week).
and some loose fitting cotton boxer briefs ... or commando.

giftedsincebirth

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've tried every detergent available & have never managed to completely remove the discolouration. On white shirts/tshirts, i've been left with permanant yellowing
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I use a bleach, oxy clean combo. It usually works for me.