Deployment wish granted

bi4life

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
***This is 90% truth with some minor embellishments for the story. This is my experience.***

I did get to have my wish with one str8 guy while I was in Iraq. He was a friend, I worked with him often, and usually while working on some difficult, hot, in the sun, labor intensive, isolated task our conversations would turn to sex and girls. He was incredibly candid. Completely confident in his sexuality - and so was I, which made for some great conversations let me tell ya. I had wanted to unzip this guy since I first met him. I was 26, he was 24. He had such handsome features, and a playful attitude. I certainly could not help notice how often he re-arranged his junk when we were talking about hot topics.

One time the conversation turned to about how we got a girl off and how he has never had a problem with bringing a girl to orgasm and then multiples after that. He went on to say about how he thinks the size of his dick makes the difference. (My eyebrows raise lol). Since we were being so candid, I asked him what he was packing down there. He told me he had measured (who has not) and had an 8 1/2" long 6" thick dick. I said Fuck dude we are dick twins. He said what; I said I am packing what you are packing. I told him how I too never had a problem bringing a girl to multiple orgasms with little effort.

He was my height, 6'4", but he was carrying a lot more muscle than I was. I bet he weighed near 235 pounds. I was only 215. To see his muscles flex when working was a treat for anyone’s eyes, str8 included. This guy was a magnet for queer eyes though. He oozed sexual energy in his every step and in everything he did. I would not hesitate to say that guys got curious and girls got hot when he was near. I told him we would be an unstoppable force if we tag-teamed girls together. He agreed (!). He suggested that when we get back to the states we would have to do that (!!). I said hell yea. I said let me see what you're working with. He stopped what he was doing, looked at me, and said you want to see my dick? I said yea, if we are going to work as a team on a girl then I want to see it. He thought for about two seconds and said I had to show him mine too. I told him yea of course. So we take a break and go inside a wooden building at the back of our unit's compound.

We were both wearing coveralls, so we had to unzip from the top and literally take it almost halfway off. Although we had the same size coveralls, his were very snug around his chest and shoulders, and the seams strained at his arms. Both of us were shirtless under the coveralls, and only had underwear on because it was so hot. I could not help but notice his underwear was straining to hold his junk in place. He grabbed his already growing dick out and worked it up to a full-on boner in all of a few seconds. He said the last time he compared dicks with a friend like this was when he was 13. I was already mostly hard coming out of my coveralls, but quickly matched him. I moved closer to him and we compared almost side by side, nearly touching. We were really dick twins lol. After a bit of silence he said yes, we would definitely make a girl walk funny for a week after a night with both of us. I could not agree more. I said we would ruin her for any other future guy. He laughed.

I laughed and said how I had not gotten off in a while (big lie). He said why because he jerks off every day but had not yet today. I look him straight in the eye and he looked right back at me, waiting for me to say something. I peered back down at his hard rod lined up next to mine. I think my fascination with him did not go unnoticed; he asked if I had ever jerked off with a friend. Yes! I said, but not in a long time. He said him too. I thought my eyes were dark, but his eyes were nearly black, and it was difficult to not keep staring in to them when he was looking right into mine. I wanted to do more than jerk off - I wanted this guy in my mouth. I wanted to make him explode, drain his balls. I needed this bad. In my head told myself it is either now or probably never. Just as candid as our conversations earlier, I told him I was bi and OK with jerking off. His eyes squinted, looking at me quizzically. After an awkward silence, he asked if I had ever sucked dick. I said do I really need to answer that? Then he says a friend of his back home sucked him off a couple times. (!!!) I said what did you think? He said it was much better than the girls were. He is still looking at me squarely in the eyes, waiting for a reply. I try to read his eyes; it is as if he is saying go for it. I told him to close his eyes, to see if he was willing. He shuts his eyes, leans back against the wall, pushes his hips out. I take that as a yes and I dropped to my knees, letting my hands feel his body as I descended. I weighed his hefty balls in one hand while clasping around his stiff rod with the other, and began to work this guy over.

First off, I had never sucked a dick as big as my own. Now I knew what my past guys and girls felt like with me. I honestly felt bad because this dick was difficult to manage. I could tell he was ready to go, his balls had tightened up, and he was ROCK hard, precum oozing. His breathing had deepened. He had his hands against the wall, helping steady himself. He gently rocked his hips rhythmically, and he let out a quiet moan. He was flexing his dick too cause I could feel it swell when he did and his balls moved too. I am certainly not deep throat capable, so this was not anywhere near a balls deep situation. I really wished my jaw could unhinge and I could turn off my gag reflex for his long, thick fuck stick. His breathing was definitely getting quicker, and he was rocking his hips a bit faster. I continue to use a modest suction and strong tongue on the underside of his rod. It has been about four minutes, and he moved his hands to my head. He was taking a little control, guiding the rhythm and depth. He was a nice guy because he did not force himself too deep - I believe he is aware of his dick's proportions when compared to a mouth. I could taste his precum, so sweet. I got a little bold with my ball massaging, extended a finger between his legs, and gently massaged his underside there. I think he liked it because he was emitting slightly louder moans. I looked up at this guy I was sucking; I watched the beads of sweat roll down his body. It was hot in that building. My other hand had been exploring his abs but again I got bold and went behind him, squeezed one of his buns. He did not resist.

I too had precum dripping, my hard cock resting unattended but dripping on to the floor. By then I had a trail of saliva and precum leaking down my chin. It had been about 8 minutes, this guy was a stud. He was built for great sex and he knew it. I thought he could not possibly last much longer with the way his breathing and rhythm had been progressing. My only warning to him about to peak was his rushed inward breaths, a sudden deep inhale and he yelled oh fuck. I grasped the half of his dick that was not in my mouth with one hand and massaged his balls furiously with the other, applying more pressure with that one finger between his legs. He breathed in deep and then louder says oh fuck again. I felt his dick expand to its max thickness and knew what was to happen. He lets loose. His upper body began to contort; his hands gripped my head more firmly. He let out deep grunt and I felt the first volley of cum moving through his dick, then the familiar warm and salty in my mouth. His body convulsed and let out deep grunts with each spurt, and he tried hard not to fall over. His hands fell to my shoulders, and he placed a lot of his weight on me as he unleashed his load into my mouth. The torrent of cum was impressive to me. It had been a long time since I last had a cock in my mouth, but I remembered how much cum I had to swallow. This guy was a cum producing machine. My mouth was flooded with this stud's life seed, and I had to swallow so it would not leak out all over. It might as well have been liquid gold - because that is what it was worth to me.

I then grasped my own dick, and had plenty of lube already. It did not take but a minute now for me to feel the all too familiar process in myself. I breathed deep, quicker, and felt the cum boiling in my balls, then the incredible feeling of release as I shot my load, a few thick blasts onto the dusty floor.

From my friend, I think I felt six blasts and quite a few spasms after too. He was finally relaxing and I could feel his dick soften a bit, losing its orgasm state of maximum thickness. I was still gently nursing on him and he was still convulsing a bit. I had swallowed everything he delivered. I looked up at him, and caught him looking down at me with a look of complete satisfaction, wonder and exhaustion.

I slowly sucked the last of his cum out, and let his now softening dick rest on his completely emptied balls. I looked up at him again in awe of what we just did. He slid down the wall and sat legs out. I collapsed next to him. He said fuck dude I really needed that thanks. Our dicks were still out, and both of us were grasping our cocks just resting there. He looks over at me and says bi huh. I look back at him and say yep. He looked over at the mess I made on the floor, and said that was a good one. I told him what he gave out was a good one.
He asked if we could keep this between us. I said scouts honor. I told him whenever he needed this again just let me know.

We cleaned up a bit, zipped up the coveralls and headed back out to finish our work. It was not two days later when he asked me for help with moving something in the back of that lot. I loved helping him. I serviced his needs many, many times before our time there was up. I cannot estimate how much of this guys cum I swallowed. I got bolder with him, and the last few times I made him erupt, one of my fingers was inside his ass - and he enjoyed it. He always watched intently as I unloaded my balls contents onto the floor.
He was polite lol, always thanked me.

Back in the states we were both sent to different places - so the tag team never happened... I kept up with him for about two years but lost contact.

Reactions: JSF777 and Bigred12