Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think I have this complex where I feel like all of my close buds has a bigger dick than I do. It's really weird, not that it's ever come up in conversation or whatever but I see bulges at the gym working out, or playing sports etc. and it actually makes me feel bad. I wouldn't be considered "small" persay, I'm 6x5 but I'm nowhere near above average, and it makes me feel mediocre. Additionally, I'm a tall dude which a) makes for people to have steller expectations and b) makes it look even smaller on my tall frame. It's something I've battled with for some time now and really don't know what to do about it. I've never gotten any flagrant complaints from partners in the past but... it still just something that crosses my mind on almost a daily basis. What do I do?

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Chances are you obsess over more things than you list in this short account. And this is one area where you can obsess about one thing that you share with others. You also sound as if you feel "small" in other departments and accomplishments.

I might be wrong. Let us know.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think I have this complex where I feel like all of my close buds has a bigger dick than I do. It's really weird, not that it's ever come up in conversation or whatever but I see bulges at the gym working out, or playing sports etc. and it actually makes me feel bad. I wouldn't be considered "small" persay, I'm 6x5 but I'm nowhere near above average, and it makes me feel mediocre. Additionally, I'm a tall dude which a) makes for people to have steller expectations and b) makes it look even smaller on my tall frame. It's something I've battled with for some time now and really don't know what to do about it. I've never gotten any flagrant complaints from partners in the past but... it still just something that crosses my mind on almost a daily basis. What do I do?
:smile:
Well my friend...Thicckie
guess we all can be depressed or/and have a complex about something in life.
I believe you may be suffering a bit from what is termed "penis envy" which both some men & women are subject to have...not really to unsual.
My step-dad & step-bros. had the same feelings about me which is a long story of my experiences and abuse I endured behind it.
However, I'd like to suggest to you to do a little research on the topic
"penis envy" as such FYI (google it on the computer even) lots of info on why and the causes of such thoughts & behavior.
I think it make help you see & possibly understand your feelings; and come to realize you have nothing seriously to be depressed about.
Quite as keep... above sized penis guys somethimes have greater problems and a few complex(s) also.
You are a lucky one to be the perfect size you are according to data...
6 inches meets a woman's need & desire on the average.
Think about it!
As the above reply said: "...let us know."
Get well soon:wink:
Be Safe, Be Careful, Enjoy what you have!:cool:

D_Earlsomme Eatsprick

Sexy Member
Media

I translate - not so well :rolleyes: - this good sentence of Maxwell Maltz.. I think it center the full problem:

"The feeling of inferiority arises in us because of only one reason: we judge and measure (!) ourselves not on OUR 'model' or 'scale', but on the 'model' of someone else."

I'M the only one that can create my world and my values... and the people will follow these values, only because they are strong and consistent. If I want penis size being so important, it will be. If I think a 8 or 9 inch cock is indispensable to having good sex and to be a true man, it will be.
There are a few natural things that cannot be changed, but WE attach the value on these things. The emotions are all about the value of the things, and feelings are all about emotions. So, feelings about ourselves are all about the value we choose to attach to the things.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Thicckie.
Read and re-read the above post by fresnillo! He is absolutely, on the
mark! We attach value to our "things". You choose to make what you have
insignificant, based on someone else's ideal.
You've said; "Iv'e never gotten any flagrant complaints from a partner
in the past", so please,try to stop obsessing about your cock. Perhaps some therapy, would be in order, to help you feel better about yourself.
I have found therapy to be very helpful,no matter what the issue.
Good luck and love yourself!
cigarbabe:saevilw:

D_Earlsomme Eatsprick

Sexy Member
Media
Thank you Bigen :smile:
I'm here on lpsg speaking about big cocks because I think I've a big penis, so I give value on having a big penis. But we all are intelligent enough to know this is not a universal value.. it is a BIG value HERE, on lpsg and maybe somewhere out there. But just like many other things.
Depending on where you look at things, the perspective and the values CHANGE. Italian people (like me :tongue:) are traditionally teachers in this trick :wink: : it is all on limiting the perspective of a person on a single thing, and making believe that is the ONLY ONE. A little magic game...
The biggest mistake is, however, to fall themselves in this trick.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I know how you feel. I feel the same way. If you ever find out what to do, please let me know...

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think I have this complex where I feel like all of my close buds has a bigger dick than I do. It's really weird, not that it's ever come up in conversation or whatever but I see bulges at the gym working out, or playing sports etc. and it actually makes me feel bad.

If you've only seen bulges at the gym you have no idea how big they are hard. They may be showers and erect they may be the same size as you. They also may be wearing some kind of supporter.

I wouldn't be considered "small" persay, I'm 6x5 but I'm nowhere near above average, and it makes me feel mediocre.

Your size is normal and according to some of these studies, above average. In some studies the average was 5.08, 5.35, and 5.9

Human penis size - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I've never gotten any flagrant complaints from partners in the past but... it still just something that crosses my mind on almost a daily basis. What do I do?

If you've gotten no complaints then stop complaining. If you continuously look at pictures of big ones that might add to your insecurity. Go look at some pics of small ones or ones your size and you'll feel better. :wink:

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Your size is normal and according to some of these studies, above average. In some studies the average was 5.08, 5.35, and 5.9

True, but nobody would consider those sizes to be anything extra.
Many would consider them to be on the small side. I also don't believe most women find 6" to be ideal, either, as someone else mentioned here.

Londonfields

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
my women pals - my viking friend - all tell me they don't give a fuck about the size of a man's cock, unless it's really tiny. we've discussed this stuff in detail. i really do think the huge cock thing is mainly a gay men's obsession, ie people like me!

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my women pals - my viking friend - all tell me they don't give a fuck about the size of a man's cock, unless it's really tiny. we've discussed this stuff in detail. i really do think the huge cock thing is mainly a gay men's obsession, ie people like me!

I want to believe this. I really do...

Excellent post fresnillo!! Welcome, welcome, welcome!!

I translate - not so well :rolleyes: - this good sentence of Maxwell Maltz.. I think it center the full problem:

"The feeling of inferiority arises in us because of only one reason: we judge and measure (!) ourselves not on OUR 'model' or 'scale', but on the 'model' of someone else."

I'M the only one that can create my world and my values... and the people will follow these values, only because they are strong and consistent. If I want penis size being so important, it will be. If I think a 8 or 9 inch cock is indispensable to having good sex and to be a true man, it will be.
There are a few natural things that cannot be changed, but WE attach the value on these things. The emotions are all about the value of the things, and feelings are all about emotions. So, feelings about ourselves are all about the value we choose to attach to the things.

oneguy67

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Fresnillo's got it on the nose.

What YOU think is more important than what THEY think.

Side note: And if you really could get inside their heads, you'd find that people aren't comparing you to "standards" as much as you think they do. Remember, this site is a pretty small segment of society!

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
True, but nobody would consider those sizes to be anything extra.
Many would consider them to be on the small side. I also don't believe most women find 6" to be ideal, either, as someone else mentioned here.

A woman would only consider those sizes small if she's been with bigger, or has only looked at pics of really big ones and thinks that's the norm. And even if she's had bigger that doesn't mean she liked it or will always require it. The most sensitive area in the vagina is the first 2-4 inches, so 6" is plenty for the majority of women. But sure some women may want something bigger. There are size queens, but it doesn't mean that's they only thing they're looking for in a man. He could have a big one and be a rotton lover or just a rotten person. It's been said that a man sees his penis as being small because he's looking down on it, but a woman looking right at it is getting a different perspective.

Women and Penis Size

Men worry more about penile size than women says six-decade research review

kazooplayer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you find yourself obsessing no matter what you do, you can give Thunder's Place Free Penis Enlargement Forums a try - I know some people will tell you, "change your thoughts, change your mind" but as a person gifted with great focus, and cursed with great focus, I know how hard that can be to do, so sometimes, I just need to change the stimulus, ie, get a bigger dick.