Dept. of Homeland Security and name profiling

ital8

Experimental Member
Media
This latest attempt at a terrorist attack just goes to show that it does not matter who is in office (whether Democrat or Republican) for an attack to happen. Terrorists who are hell bent on causing destruction will do so regardless. For those people, who thought we would be so much safer with a Democrat in office, think again. And before this turns into a Dem vs. Rep. screaming match, I truly hope I am wrong about my statement. But given the terrorists' track record, it doesn't matter whether Obama, McCain, Bush, Clinton, etc are in office. Nothing will appease the terrorists.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What an ignorant statement.............

Islam is the most intolerant, selfish, racist, sexist and evil cult founded by pedophile war monger.

Muslims annihilate other Muslims just they belong to different sects so they will do to non Muslims.

Those who you believe as "peaceful" Muslims are "liberals" who will stay silently when the radicals do horrendous things in the name of Allah because they're afraid to be called as infidels themselves by siding with reasons and common sense.

It's time to abolish this evil cult and all other religious beliefs.

Time to free humanity from intolerance and ignorance in the name of God and faiths.

What an equally ignorant response. Keep your religious zealousness out of this thread.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:yup::werd: :yup::werd: :yup: :werd::yup::werd:

Islam is the most intolerant, selfish, racist, sexist and evil cult founded by pedophile war monger.

Muslims annihilate other Muslims just they belong to different sects so they will do to non Muslims.

Those who you believe as "peaceful" Muslims are "liberals" who will stay silently when the radicals do horrendous things in the name of Allah because they're afraid to be called as infidels themselves by siding with reasons and common sense.

Time to free humanity from intolerance and ignorance in the name of God and faiths.

B_lrgeggs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

Forgive me, but you sound like the .01% of non-Muslims who just as nutty as the .01% of Muslims I worry about.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's a huge red flag. When I heard about it, I laughed my ass off.

It shows that the system put in place was to do one thing - and one thing only:
Create a hole where billions of dollars could flow into an unknown pocket and claim it to be a "Safety Program"

It doesn't matter who's president. It doesn't matter Who the bomber was. It could have been Grandpa Smurf.
What matters is that this was yet another test of our security system, which failed miserably.

Shoot the sum-bitch on the spot, and send him back to his country in a cardboard box.
Dissolve the wonderful Homeland Security Department and put the money towards something more useful, like keeping the borders tight. (You know, the taboo thought of creating american jobs on american soil)

BTW... does this mean all the Nigerian money scams I keep getting in my inbox will stop?

Last edited:

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
nail on the head!

It's a huge red flag. When I heard about it, I laughed my ass off.

It shows that the system put in place was to do one thing - and one thing only:
Create a hole where billions of dollars could flow into an unknown pocket and claim it to be a "Safety Program"

It doesn't matter who's president. It doesn't matter Who the bomber was. It could have been Grandpa Smurf.
What matters is that this was yet another test of our security system, which failed miserably.

Shoot the sum-bitch on the spot, and send him back to his country in a cardboard box.
Dissolve the wonderful Homeland Security Department and put the money towards something more useful, like keeping the borders tight. (You know, the taboo thought of creating american jobs on american soil)

BTW... does this mean all the Nigerian money scams I keep getting in my inbox will stop?

Ericsson1228d

Experimental Member
Media
As his father was a Nigerian Banker, I am guessing that the fine government employees doing the screenings must have thought that he was merely traveling here to deliver several million dollar payments to those who helped him out by providing their own personal financial information.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We're prove positive of being on the south side of Darwin's Law... worse part is by our own effete guilt. all you anti-Christianites can understand that... I think.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Geeze,
-the guys dad warns the FBI two weeks earlier
-a lawyer testifies he saw a well dressed man trying to get the underwear bomber on the plane without a passport
-the guy is a muslim with a one way ticket and no luggage, just like the shoe bomber

in side job false flag attack

Now TSA gets to ogle your girlfriends titties, and security company sells 300 $190,000 machines.

Christmas Day?

Get real. Wake up.

They knew he was going to try. They probably even provided his magic underwear so they would be assured it wouldn't explode.

Last edited: