Depth you can take and time of month?

CaliforniaGirl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey ladies,

I've noticed the amount I can take (length) is variable with the time of the month. Mid month (mid cycle - when not surprisingly, we're all most fertile) I seem to be able to take more (and it doesn't really hurt to bottom out). And I seem to enjoy/want it more.

Has anyone else noticed this?

-SF Girl

B_Veronica_Divine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey ladies,

I've noticed the amount I can take (length) is variable with the time of the month. Mid month (mid cycle - when not surprisingly, we're all most fertile) I seem to be able to take more (and it doesn't really hurt to bottom out). And I seem to enjoy/want it more.

Has anyone else noticed this?

-SF Girl

Only sort of. My arousal varies with that time, which certainly makes it feel like I don't want more when I'm less aroused, but I woudln't say I've noticed a whole different depth.

D_fedex delivery

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmmm.. I guess I hadn't noticed whether this varies with my cycle, but I do notice different depths or harder penetration feels better/worse at different times. It would make sense, since the cervix changes throughout a cycle, sometimes moving down a little, too.

Jeffebean2003

Sexy Member
Media
I have noticed that two of my ex-girlfriends complained of pain during deep penetration the week prior to her period. One girl would run to the bathroom and puke the pain was so bad. She got checked by the doctor who said there was nothing wrong with her, and to just be a bit more careful.

I am not sure why that is, but it might have something to do with the sensitivity of the cervix at that time of the month. From what I am told, it feels similar to a guy getting kicked in the nuts. Ouch!