Derek Carr (NFL)

PercyJacksonization

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Even if you're not a football fan, you should at least watch the NFL to watch all the hot guys put their muscles into action. Nothing hotter than sexy athletes tackling each other, or making a throw/catching a pass and showing off their muscles. (And yes, I agree Derek Carr is hot and I just love looking at his big biceps whenever he throws that football!)

Reactions: runningcrazy

PercyJacksonization

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He is such a hot guy too bad he sucks at being a quarterback!!! Being benched is not good!
Eh, I mean he's been on the Raiders, which is a notoriously mis-managed organization. John Gruden was literally fired last year and his best receiver before this year was a tight-end. I don't think a lot of QBs would succeed there.

runningcrazy

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Even if you're not a football fan, you should at least watch the NFL to watch all the hot guys put their muscles into action. Nothing hotter than sexy athletes tackling each other, or making a throw/catching a pass and showing off their muscles. (And yes, I agree Derek Carr is hot and I just love looking at his big biceps whenever he throws that football!)
The hot guys is the only reason I watch...when I watch

Reactions: SaMson-ite

Arkinside

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When you listen to the sentences out of the context, it's just dirty and nationally sanctioned gay soft core. It's praise worthy spending time watching and hoping and cheering....sometimes at the wrong time. It might be a blown play or there was a time out called, but I am in ectasy to see the switch of his nice pressed sex tube from the right side to the left side of his ballsack as he turned to call time out.

I am often wondering how straight narrow minded guys can't hear these same things. Or do they know the same touchdown run they were screaming and spasming and hugging each other about, is the same one I just screamed and spasmed and cummed all about.

Reactions: runningcrazy