Derek from Amazing Race FRONTAL! THICK!!!

jasonh79

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
eric sanchez? tell us all about it. how did it happen, is he totally hot naked? he really turns me on

DeeNYC

Expert Member
Media
A lot of Latin men have dicks like that. I do not think it is hard. I've seen Latin men look like that and a few minutes later its twice the size.... hard up and out or hard downward... but longer.. yes.

B_godushers

Experimental Member
Media
i can't really say much because Eric doesn't want the pics getting all over the internet...that's why i'd never post them...let's just say...he looks even better naked....

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
anyone else think Ken is a totally hot older guy. too bad his wife is a complete idiot and almost gets them cut every week...

jcjb2002

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
anyone else think Ken is a totally hot older guy. too bad his wife is a complete idiot and almost gets them cut every week...

yeah he is handsome, and his wife looks like a trans from San Antonio named Taryn Taylor. I loved when the dye turned her hair green.. :biggrin1:

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
Nice hot little bod on him!! I loved how comfortable he and his partner were on the race. I saw a few off camera pics of them partying.

Yes you are correct, Eric and his original male partner/teammate (from the first time he was on the Amazing Race), got really comfortable partying with the team labeled the "hippies" from that season:

Last edited:

jayce_69

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
Eric Sanchez. Oh my god; about the hottest guy ever to compete in the Amazing Race.

http://justjared.buzznet.com/images/2006/04/eric-jeremy-amazing-race.jpg

http://www.whineandcheese.net/pics/tar-ej.jpg

Godushers, can you tell us anything about his size or not really?

And on another note, am I the only one that finds Nick (as in Nick and Starr) extremely hot ?

Wow, thanks for that first pic.! After seeing this pic now, plus the homoerotic "just-for-fun" pic.s of him and his "partner" and the hippies team, and what Gosushers has shared about him, well his situation is starting to remind me of JP from "Survivor". I know, I know, if you've seen JP since he first appeared on "Survivor" he might seem gay now and has since come out, but if anyone really saw and really remembers him from back when he was first on that show he 'seemed' like a very str8, latino, athelitic jock. But after his season of Survivor, little by little evidence mounted that suggested there might be more to him than just that orginal image and now he is an out gay man and perhaps more popular than ever.

As for Nick, of Nick and Star. he sets off a ton of gay-dar bells to many peopel I know, and the opening of the show this season att eh start of every episode with him doing some sorta cheerleading moves with his sister I think is the producers way of teelling viewers it may seem like we don't have any gays on the show this season but then again maybe we do, lol. Him and Star seem sweet, but my guess is the coem from a strict religous background of some sort and so Nick might be in the closet despite the obvious, lol.

(Anyway I know this post has more stereotype-type-references than I might otherwise care for, but when people are tryign to find out who may later come out as bi or gay, well soemtiems bi-dar & gay-dar require some signals that sometimes might otherewise just be stereotypes, but sometiems there just may be no way around it in a converstaion like this, lol.)

BTW as for Dallas the picture is 100% real, that has been written about in lots of legitmate news site, so no need to wate time debating if it's real. Also, most evidence (some of which has already been discussed here by other posters) seems to prove beyond a responsible doubt that it is a fairly recent photo too, noyt one from when he was younger. He may regret taking it and/or having it out there, but that is no excuse for him lying about when it was taken as far as I am concerned. He has nothign to be ashamed of he is a beautiful grown adult man with a very nice COCK, it will not hurt his celbratity career as soem may have advised him, it will only HELP enLARGE it greatly.

B_godushers

Experimental Member
Media
see, i would post the pics of eric...there's just two reasons why i won't

1. i'm afraid they'll circulate all over the internet
2. i hate real/fake debates.