Derek Hough

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Power Bottom! Power Bottom! Power Bottom....Cloris strapped one on and hit it!!! LMAO! (Max makes me sticky....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Man was his ass ever looking how last night on DWTS. I bet he could use that thing as a nut cracker!

OMG! they showed Max during the clips of Misty's accident and it looked like he was drying his eyes(melts).

Divine1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Derek has a hot ass, but no dick.......I would tap his ass....but I think he's straight. Maybe he's a virgin like his sister.

Jaroslav

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Anyone have any "bulge" pics of the guy said to be Cheryl Cole's (or Tweedy as she now prefers to be known) comforter following her split with the straying Ashley??

Attachments

Jaroslav

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Derek looking hot and showing his treasure trail as he jogs in Runyon Canyon..where ever that might be:confused:

There are a couple of bulges showing, but they are a little too low down his leg to be significant I think!

Attachments

wishihadone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just happened to turn on DWTS and Derek was dancing - anyone see it? What a beautiful guy - love his round ass!! Very Sexy

Last edited:

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Huff Huff....Derek is a cutie alright as well as Mark. All the reg. are there but what I like to see is some competition in the looks dept. Pam Anderson's partner is pretty damn good looking and showing some bulge. Be on the look out for some wardrobe malfunctions. I don't think anyone can make those skimpy costumes they wear to contain Pam.