Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I prefer Maks :) And the bachelor contestant who's on, Jake something, is soooo cute and charming and lives in Dallas, where I'm from lol. This season is good though...Evan Lysachek is gorgeous, the male professional dancers are all attractive, there's a gold medal winner, NFL player, Ofc. Rayneesha Williams, a pussycat doll, an astronaut, and a whore lol. Gonna be interesting haha

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I prefer Maks :) And the bachelor contestant who's on, Jake something, is soooo cute and charming and lives in Dallas, where I'm from lol. This season is good though...Evan Lysachek is gorgeous, the male professional dancers are all attractive, there's a gold medal winner, NFL player, Ofc. Rayneesha Williams, a pussycat doll, an astronaut, and a whore lol. Gonna be interesting haha

Some guys just keep getting better as they age. Here's a HS yearbook pic of "The Bachelor," Jake Pavelka, along with some more recent shots.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Uh Oh! Evan broke 2 toes, don't know if it was dancing or at stars on ice but he is still going to compete. He claims to have won championships while suffering with pulls in his ankel in the past. Talk about working thur the pain. This guy is unreal, appearing on Dancing right after the olympics and still doin stars on ice. Hell the shot of him meeting his pro dancer was shot in Vancover so it couldn't have been to long before he was practicing with her. Real professional!

another note, sad to see Mark eliminated already but Shannon was not all that good, still better then the moon walker though or creepy kate.

acdog15

Experimental Member
Media
anyone else notice the bulge Derek was sporting in tonight's performance? he's super gorgeous and should keep wearing really tight clothes because he has a fantastic butt!

actioncfc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I would bet money on if you have screen caps of his NAVY whites you can see right throught them. Looked to me as if had a dark underwear or a jock. I know the tops on dancincer clothes snap under them or onto the pants to feep the shirts from coming up. But this looked different from the glimpse that I saw.

And yes Maks is a good looking man. Aden and Jake are good looking IMO. I hope that all dance in African clothes or kilts! LOL

jim817

Expert Member
Media
Speaking of Maks - have you all ever noticed how Maks flirts with Tom Bergeron? Usually when the dancers are getting their critiques. A couple of times Maks has grabbed Tom's butt or patted him on the butt. Hmmmm?

sukmycock00

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Speaking of Maks - have you all ever noticed how Maks flirts with Tom Bergeron? Usually when the dancers are getting their critiques. A couple of times Maks has grabbed Tom's butt or patted him on the butt. Hmmmm?

Haven't noticed, but for the first time in my life, I wish I was Tom Bergeron lol

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Some outstanding work being done by all the professionals on that show- the dancers, the band and musicians, the technical direction (lighting, steadicam work, and live variety direction) and even the hosts... it's always great television.

Cheryl, Edyta, Maks and Derrek are just amazing dancers. Too bad Julienne opted to work on her country music career. Derrek is one of the best choreographers, period. Week after week he shows that he knows how to bring it.

sukmycock00

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Any opinions on who's goin home tonight? My bet is hopefully Buzz (come on now, it's just getting sad) or unfortunately Kate (who I really wish didn't suck hardcore but just can't seem to not be horrible)....or Pam could finally go off because women can't stand her and she must reek of silicone, bleach, and stale sex lol

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
actually i kind of enjoy watching Pamela Anderson- she does have potential.
I think it will definately be Kate- she has almost no musicality whatsoever and she can't seem to get out of her own head to actually believe in herself.

sukmycock00

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
SPOILER ALERT!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!

So Buzz finally went...Sry, but it was time. He's an American Hero, no doubt about it, but he's not for this competition...and the only reason Jake was in the bottom two was because of the negative press he's gotten lately. People feel bad for Kate and everybody shares my unrealistic ideals that she's gonna somehow get better.

But aside from the elimination, I LOVED the show tonight. As a Texas guy, have to love Reba :) And during her first dance, when Maks and the other guy were in unbuttoned flannel shirts and tight blue jeans...yes please! And during the second song, Lacey danced, and I've loved her ever since "So You Think You Can Dance."

And that's my lameness for the day :)

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
SPOILER ALERT!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!

So Buzz finally went...Sry, but it was time. He's an American Hero, no doubt about it, but he's not for this competition...and the only reason Jake was in the bottom two was because of the negative press he's gotten lately. People feel bad for Kate and everybody shares my unrealistic ideals that she's gonna somehow get better.

But aside from the elimination, I LOVED the show tonight. As a Texas guy, have to love Reba :) And during her first dance, when Maks and the other guy were in unbuttoned flannel shirts and tight blue jeans...yes please! And during the second song, Lacey danced, and I've loved her ever since "So You Think You Can Dance."

Happy to see Lacey but even happier to see Dimitri. He's so freakin' hot.

acdog15

Experimental Member
Media
SPOILER ALERT!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!

I LOVED Reba tonight! She's always amazing whenever she performs! And I agree...it was awesome to see Lacey on the show again! I miss her and Dmitry! He was always nice to look at!

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
and lacy continues to pack it on. I like Pam's partner Damien. Dereck had a vpl about the size of a nickle but was still hot in that white uniform. I liked him better with the open shirt though. Reba was ok, some reason the audio didn't seem right her voice was not very loud. I expected more. Jake is a much better dancer then most, bottom 2 was hard to believe.