Derek Hough

Balljunkie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He is not attractive at all. He is my least favorite, and dread when he comes on the screen. He is a good dancer, but some of the others are way better than him.

For a hot guy, check out Tristan. The accent, the chest hair, the face, the beautiful, perfect ass. He runs rings around Derek.

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He is not attractive at all. He is my least favorite, and dread when he comes on the screen. He is a good dancer, but some of the others are way better than him.

For a hot guy, check out Tristan. The accent, the chest hair, the face, the beautiful, perfect ass. He runs rings around Derek.

Tristan is really hot. I think Derek is the best choreographer, and almost as good a dancer as Mark Ballas. ...but I don't find him at all attractive.

Balljunkie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Tristan is really hot. I think Derek is the best choreographer, and almost as good a dancer as Mark Ballas. ...but I don't find him at all attractive.

Yep, I agree with everything you said. Mark is an awesome dancer, and my favorite. He is so fluid with his movements.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Tristan is good looking but not that great at dance so far. I hope he gets a shot at it again next season.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Did anyone catch the show, I could not tell if it was part of the joke or was he trying to cover what looked like a more then normal protrusion. He kept holding his hand over it even after the joke had run out.

baldyboy8000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, he did adjust himself at least twice while they were standing in front of the judges. He did have a nice bulge. The dance was very erotic and suggestive.

Todd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, he was bulging pretty good. I watched and thought that he was trying to hide it too. Although, I am more of a Maks fan myself.

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Derek is easily the most creative choreographer of the male pros- and his ability over the last few years to be paired with women of varying skill and to always make it into the top 5 shows that he is also an outstanding teacher- but is he sexy? I think he's kinda asexual.

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
VEEEERRRRRRRRY AGREEED. JULIENNE got all the sex genes in the family.

Maybe it's because we've watched Derek be the 'older brother' to all his female partners, and maybe it's because he's the "little brother" to Julienne... but he's just too squeeky clean- and i don't think he's the type to be able to just "add a little motor oil behind the ears" to gain that street cred.

That being said- I don't want him to change. He's just an OUTSTANDING dancer, and seems like an admirable person. And that's totally fine.

AND MAKS wow there's a totally different issue. He knows how to be both.