Derek Jeter/ Other MLB Players

bigt6921

Just Browsing
Media
There was a minor league player named Justin Singleton, he is the son of Yankees announcer Ken Singleton. Anyways I saw him one day in the locker room and he was huge. Had to be at least 7x5.5 flaccid.

Arod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have not been a member of the Bulgereport.com since last summer but had saved the list of names from the site. I may have to renew my membership since my computer crashed a couple of days ago and my list was lost. Sorry but I can't recall all the names on the list (there was a top 100 as well as updates as far as rookies, etc. are concerned). If you're interested the site is, I think, worth the 10 or so bucks that you can pay for one month and they don't automatically renew your membership if you don't like. The forums, if I remember correctly, were broken up into TV Stars, Movie Stars, Sports figures, etc.

I do recall Chipper Jones making the list and coming in somewhere around 90 something, I think.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Another guy that is a favorite of mine is Travis Hafner. He has an interesting nickname, which is "Pronk." It is partly made up of the word "donkey" and there is some speculation that it alludes to him having a large penis. Here's a link which goes into detail about that. Whether he has a big dick or not is of no consequence to me, as I find him sexy no matter what, but it certainly provides great fodder for my fantasies!:biggrin1: Here's some pics of him, including one which seems to show a VPL.

Attachments

Reactions: Beaupeep
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Billy Bean was the first openly gay professional baseball player. He wrote a pretty interesting autobiography called GOING THE OTHER WAY.
It's worth reading if you want to know about homosexuality in baseball.

mgmnguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I went to college with a guy from the Phillies - Chris Coste. Nice guy. Never seem him completely erect, but soft and semi... soft he's around 4 or so, little on the thick side. Uncut too.