Derek Jeter/ Other MLB Players

agnslz

Loved Member
Media

Speaking of Jason Varitek's ass, here's a pic from another thread here at LPSG which shows his actual naked ass. I just love those quads!!:biggrin1:

While doing some snooping around with Google the other day, I came across this YouTube clip of a Curt Schilling interview. At about :52 into the clip keep a look out over Curt's left shoulder in the upper right corner for a quick peek of Jason Varitek naked.

The picture of Brady is a fake.

I assumed it to be, too. It has a certain strange look to it, but I held out hope that it was real! I'd give anything to see even a shirtless pic of Brady Anderson. I assume that pic was at least partially of his body (it is his face of course). So hopefully there is a partially naked pic of him floating around somewhere.

Also while doing my snooping with Google, I came across the original shirtless pic of that Brady Anderson fake dick pic mentioned above. I've attached it below, as well as three more shirtless pics. The last two in spandex shorts are supposedly him, but I'm not all that sure.

Attachments

Reactions: subdividemylipz

Chessy3

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
figured I better get this started again...

I think Ryan Braun, the brewers outfielder, is gorgeous.

And i've searched up and down for even decent uncensored screen shots of the video with ex Indians pitcher Kazuhito Tadano...

anyone wanna offer some help with these 2 studs?

bball23

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
the second one of hafner would be a VPL because he DH's alot, so he wouldn't wear a cup for that.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
figured I better get this started again...

I think Ryan Braun, the brewers outfielder, is gorgeous.

I do too. His eyes are almost disturbingly beautiful.

not ALL MLB players wear cups....just catchers and infielders

I don't even think all catchers wear cups. Chris Snyder, who is the catcher for the Diamondbacks, suffered a fractured testicle a couple of months ago when a stray ball hit him in the groin area. All season long before that I noticed that he didn't seem to be wearing a cup as he didn't have that big of a bulge. Suddenly when he came back from the DL he was sporting this massive bulge all the time. I can only assume he no longer wishes to take any chances getting hit in the balls without a cup.:biggrin1:

Now, here's the real reason for my reviving this thread. I was googling the other day and came across these pics of Scott Rolen and Jim Edmonds exposing their midrifs. I think the one of Scott Rolen is especially sexy..

Attachments

saturnmda

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
my men, the minnesota twins. i'll try to post more,but they are all pretty damn hot and great bodies...and nice guys to boot!
it's hard to find shirtless pics of baseball players!
joe nathan, justin morneau and joe mauer:

Attachments

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't know if anyone wold be interested in a baseball playoffs thread but the Phillies are 2-0 in their series against Milwaukee. Today's games was excellent!

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Among the hot players, the Phils have Pat Burrell, who once said in an interview that he never wears underwear. Then there's Chase Utley, who's a very dirty boy...

dirty%20utley.jpg

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Among the hot players, the Phils have Pat Burrell, who once said in an interview that he never wears underwear.

I also don't think he ever wears a cup when he's playing. If that's true then I wonder if he ever wears anything under his uniform pants.

I'm attaching the pic of him shirtless that I said that I'd like to post way back on page 4 of this thread...

Attachments