Photo Derek martin - gorgeous fitness guy

GlennCoco

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Give him time...every straight boy loves to have their ass licked...they just don't know it yet...:imp:

Most str8 boys have discovered the joys of anal pleasure and the boys that already know they are into it turn me on so much. And the girls that like to lick ass and video it are the real heroes. Cause girls tell their gay best friends everything :p

MILKY

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok, so I have to say, whoever leaked the SF vids is an asshole. If you have a private arrangement with a guy (which was clearly the case based on what he was saying in the vids), it is seriously fucked up to betray his trust. He seems like a nice guy, and I feel bad for him tbh.

oh pls.

Flo179

Superior Member
Media
he's a super cool guy, but if he wanted to attract the audience for other than his massive balls, he'd wear a shorts instead of his underwear, and of course he knows this will increase his videos' views and receive more followers, the maximl that can happen is that it is blocked by youtube.
Agree 100% he knows exactly what he's doing and who's his actual target audience is, he's not going be doing anything untill he violates YouTube t and cs and gets his video taken down because his videos are too explicit or whatever , he can block comments or delete them if he wanted to but he wants everyone to see them for whatever reason