Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Let's not detract from his dedication and discipline. He builds and maintains a great body. Thankfully, he came up with a very legitimate explanation as to why the only thing that just happens to be on his desk right next to his laptop is a large dildo. It makes perfect sense. His buddy must have given it to him just seconds before the photo was taken, or space is limited in his home, and he has no place else to store it. Phew! What a relief! It would be earth-shattering if he was perceived to be anything but 100% straight.

Yes, I agree, but straight guys have prostates too, and straight prostates are just as receptive to anal stimulation as gay/bi/whatever prostates are....just saying.

:blush::dizzy::confounded:

bkmuscledad

Superior Member
Media
Yes, I agree, but straight guys have prostates too, and straight prostates are just as receptive to anal stimulation as gay/bi/whatever prostates are....just saying.

:blush::dizzy::confounded:
Except for the fact that in his text correspondence, he says that he doesn't use it, and that he's straight as hell.
I'm sure it comes in handy as a paperweight.
I'm not disrespecting him. I think he looks amazing, and it's a testament to all his hard work and discipline.
Just making a curious observation.

Reactions: eugenio963