Photo Derek martin - gorgeous fitness guy

gleeee

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lol why in the world would he post a gay video if he’s straight? $25 a month isn’t going to change everyone’s sexuality. Just because you won’t stay subscribed, I will. I don’t wsnt to see him fucking guys...he’s STRAIGHT...I want him to stay straight..and idk where you get this “sugar daddy” thing from, but you should stop unless you can provide us with PROOF that he has one...why on earth would this dude have a sugar daddy? Have you seen his place? ITS A DUMP...his house is filthy...he literally has just started shopping, and splurging after he created an OF...450 subscribers at $25 a month is a shit ton of money for a guy our age....he does NOT have a sugar daddy
Yes he has and it is already clear you could question if they have sex or just exchange videos, but it is very likely to be sexual!
That pic has been photoshopped go to his thread and see that. It's obvious its photoshopped. The dude is the biggest scam artist ever
I'm sorry for these terms but only a fool doesn't realize this photo is fake he's a professional scam !!

[QUOTE = "gleeee, post: 15581281, membro: 1012272"] Isso já foi publicado? [/ QUOTE]
Post more, please!!!!

Reactions: gleeee

hotdickcum

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
The chance of him getting man-man action increases, now that we can see him with another famewhore dude who would show off his body. Knowing that they are sharing the same house and likely make 'contents' for their fans would only mean that they will be filming each other... that alone makes it hot... who knows something in Derek might get triggered, especially he love those big muscles, nice abs, nice legs..... maybe he will like Norman's muscles enough...

whoopsme

Legendary Member
Media
It is true. Based on Austin’s Instagram, he and Derek are currently staying at a wealthy lawyer’s home in Florida. I’m not sure if he’s a “sugar daddy” or not, but he is wealthy and Austin posted a picture of the mansion

It's not a mansion just a big house in wilton manors. I know exactly where it is lol.

Basch

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The chance of him getting man-man action increases, now that we can see him with another famewhore dude who would show off his body. Knowing that they are sharing the same house and likely make 'contents' for their fans would only mean that they will be filming each other... that alone makes it hot... who knows something in Derek might get triggered, especially he love those big muscles, nice abs, nice legs..... maybe he will like Norman's muscles enough...

Lol, the 'famewhore dude' you are talking about is notorious for being too chickenshit to post his real nudes yet you think he is somehow going to be having man-on-man action with Derek? That's some extreme case of optimism you have there..

jadster16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
With him making over 10 grand in his first month of Onlyfans, I highly doubt he needs to resort to getting it on with a guy.
Was that the amount after OF took their cut out? Not that it matters and I couldn’t care less, just curious lol

harrald_an

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Do you think for money he would let a guy get on that ass? video soon!

It's naive to believe you can get anything for money.
Derek now takes the opportunity to earn something, why not?
And we can be glad that he did it at all and that he shows his cock so freely.
Others who have an OF are not as generous as he is.
So be glad that he shows so much
And don't keep asking more of him
But what is a proverb about greedy people called
You give the little finger, they want the whole hand.

What he does he determines himself.
Not some greedy idiots who think they can buy anything for money.
It becomes especially funny when the same people already start crying when he asks for 100 for a video.
It's stupid to think he gets fucked for a ridiculous few hundred dollars. Give him a million then he might consider it again.
And if you can't afford that you'll have to accept that you won't see him getting fucked.
and that's a good thing.

Basch

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Was that the amount after OF took their cut out? Not that it matters and I couldn’t care less, just curious lol

I've heard Onlyfans takes somewhere between a 20-30% cut but i'm sure with his premium content selling for $100 a pop, he is still making bank.

jadster16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've heard Onlyfans takes somewhere between a 20-30% cut but i'm sure with his premium content selling for $100 a pop, he is still making bank.
With all of the complaints about the price of the premium $100 video, how many people do u think actually bought it? I’m sure a few bought it, but I can’t imagine it selling like hot cakes..

Basch

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
With all of the complaints about the price of the premium $100 video, how many people do u think actually bought it? I’m sure a few bought it, but I can’t imagine it selling like hot cakes..

He has 450 subscribers at the very least, we know that from how many votes his recent poll had. So really he doesn't even necessarily need it to sell like hot cakes, 10 people purchasing it is an easy 1000 bucks. And i'm sure more then 10 out of his 450 subscribers bought his premium content.

jadster16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He has 450 subscribers at the very least, we know that from how many votes his recent poll had. So really he doesn't even necessarily need it to sell like hot cakes, 10 people purchasing it is an easy 1000 bucks. And i'm sure more then 10 out of his 450 subscribers bought his premium content.
Very interesting :) let’s hope he will be able to keep up with the content. It’s very easy to lose followers/money as he can’t please everybody. I’m curious to know how much money he made before onlyfans making custom videos. He did say he charged $80 a minute lol

Basch

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Very interesting :) let’s hope he will be able to keep up with the content. It’s very easy to lose followers/money as he can’t please everybody. I’m curious to know how much money he made before onlyfans making custom videos. He did say he charged $80 a minute lol

I don't know much about Derek beyond a watching a video or two of his, but he seems to have a spacious, nicely decorated apartment. Does he share with someone or does he live there alone? Can't imagine it's cheap...

Reactions: Brandonjoe

jadster16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know much about Derek beyond a watching a video or two of his, but he seems to have a spacious, nicely decorated apartment. Does he share with someone or does he live there alone? Can't imagine it's cheap...
That, my friend, is what I’m trying to figure out. Maybe he shares it with a friend or his brothers? I haven’t the slightest idea. I know the speculation of him having a sugar daddy isn’t popular in this thread (and I’m not trying to start an argument or anything), but either he has one, or he splits the rent with a roommate or his parents are extremely generous. He’s only 19 so where did he get the money to afford the move? Does his current job pay a lot of money? So many questions lol

Reactions: Basch