Photo Derek martin - gorgeous fitness guy

Basch

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That, my friend, is what I’m trying to figure out. Maybe he shares it with a friend or his brothers? I haven’t the slightest idea. I know the speculation of him having a sugar daddy isn’t popular in this thread (and I’m not trying to start an argument or anything), but either he has one, or he splits the rent with a roommate or his parents are extremely generous. He’s only 19 so where did he get the money to afford the move? Does his current job pay a lot of money? So many questions lol

I'm said before i'm kinda incredulous at the idea of him having a sugar daddy myself but it was more about the claim that he is having sex with an older, wealthier guy. He could be getting money from guys for a whole host of reasons...companionship, camshows, selling xxx videos, muscle worship etc.

I'm just spitballing though, like I said I don't know much about him.

Reactions: jadster16
D

deleted1142571

youre very welcome, fucking Derrick. I've never met such an arrogant asshole. I feel bad for the guys paying him lots of money.

Reactions: Maybe123

Basch

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So an immature 19 year old acted like a immature 19 year old? Nothing too unexpected. Some guys even have a fetish for the arrogant jock so this will only further give them a boner for Derek lmao
youre very welcome, fucking Derrick. I've never met such an arrogant asshole. I feel bad for the guys paying him lots of money.
Unless they're giving him money for free and getting nothing in return, why feel bad for them? They're paying for a service (explicit content) and getting it.