Derek's College Adventures

us1243

1st Like
Media
Chapter 7

The first 24 hours since Derek had arrived were quite the adventure and even though it was a lot of fun he was hoping to catch his breath before classes started on Monday. He took the time to walk around campus and get familiar with the buildings, library and cafeteria. He and Tom even went to the different fraternities seeing if anything was worth their time. The only thing he was sure of is that he picked the right college, his libido was still revved up and he had plenty of options on how to exercise it.

That Saturday both Derek and Tom were on campus when they saw two gorgeous girls coming out from the school’s gym. They both were wearing short running shorts revealing their firm legs and tank tops. The girl on the left was smiley and showing more cleavage than her friend when she stopped and asked, “Ya’ll seem new?”

Surprised she would be interested in talking with them, Tom responded with a grin, “What gave us away?”

The other girl replied, “Well, no one else is dumb enough to be on campus walking around when school doesn’t start till Monday.”

“Guilty, we showed up a couple of days ago and we’re bored.” Derek said,

“Good thing we showed up then. A perfect day like this should not be wasted. You can come back and hang with us if you’d like?”

“Sure” “Okay” They tried not to sound too eager but loved their good fortune. What better way to spend a Sat afternoon than with a few hotties. They exchanged in friendly flirting as they walked to the girls’ place. Turns out that they lived in a house just off campus.

“Heading back to your place and we don’t even know your names,” Derek asked.

“I’m Britney” “And I’m Natasha”

“Well, Natasha and Britney you are lucky because this place is sweet, I would love to stay at a place like this,” Tom said.

“Yea, it’s a great place to stay. It’s us and 4 other girls. Where are ya’ll staying at?” asked Britney.

“Just the dorms, building C,” Derek answered.

“Isn’t that the building Alexandria is in charge of?” asked Natasha.

“Yep, we actually live on her floor. She must be popular, everybody I meet seems to know her.”

“Yea, she has quite the reputation here at school.” Natasha added. Both girls looked at each other and giggled. Derek thought he caught her steal a glance at his crotch. “We usually go for a quick swim after our workout, you should come on back with us.”

As they said that the girls went to the side of the house instead of the front.

“You know that’s sounds fun but neither of us have a swimsuit.” Tom answered with disappointment as they made their way to the backyard.

“That might be an issue for some people but I assure you no one here has an issue with nudity,” Britney said while giving both of them a seductive look.

“Is that so? Well if that’s the case why don’t you go ahead and get started.” Derek said with a smile.

“Are you boys shy? You don’t have short dicks do you?” Natasha said glancing and both of their packages. “In my experience it’s only the guys with tiny dicks who don’t like to show.”

“It’s not that I have a small dick, it’s just that I’ve never done anything like this before. I’ll make a deal with you. You take off your tops and then I’ll get naked. Does that sound good?” Tom said.

“Yea, I’m game with that. Got to make sure it’s in good form before show-in-tell,” said Derek.

“That sounds fair.” And then both girls gave each other a look and then slowly lifted their tank tops revealing their tight stomachs, Britney even had her navel pierced. Both girls now stood there in just their tiny shorts and sports bra looking extremely hot.

“Okay boys, now it’s your turn.” Natasha added with a smile.

us1243

1st Like
Media
Derek had no problem getting naked in front of girls any more, especially after Whitney measured him 8.5 soft but doing it with Tom added a new element. What if Tom’s dick was bigger? What if the girls liked his more? He was used to having the attention all to himself but he had no choice as this was another experience he couldn’t pass up.

Tom and Derek both gave each other a glance confirming that they were going to go through with it. Derek really enjoyed that first look so he slightly turned to get a good look at both their reactions. He also did a quick rub trying to make sure he wasn’t too soft.

Tom didn’t hesitate quite as much and already had his belt undone and was pulling down his pants but clearly leaving his underwear still on.

“Come on boys, enough stalling. We’re ready for some cock!” Natasha stated with enthusiasm.

The time was here and Derek slowly lowered his pants revealing the start of penis. He looked up and both girls stared with anticipation. Happy that both were looking at him and seemed to enjoy it, he then dropped everything down to his ankles. Both girls faces lit up with pleasure as Derek’s cock flopped halfway down his thigh.

“Now that’s my kind of cock!” Britney said with a huge grin, her eyes glued on Derek’s cock.

“Alright Tom, let’s see how you measure up to that beast.” Natasha added.

“Okay, here goes.” Tom then dropped his pants revealing his dick. It was big and in any other scenario it would be considered huge but up against Derek it looked like it was smaller.

“Wow, I thought there was no way you could have one as big as Derek’s but that’s close enough that we need a further investigation.” Britney added, clearly up to something. “I think we are going to need some more eyes on this.”

Britney then went into the house and called the other girls to come outside. All four were home and as they made their way outside Derek again was in heaven as all were attractive and excited at the prospect of seeing him and his roommate naked.

As the girls came out and could get a good look at the dicks in front of them several encouraging comments were uttered. There was no question that they all loved cocks and both Derek and Tom were enjoying showing off for the now 6 hot co-eds.

“So who do ya’ll think is bigger?” Britney asked.

“I’m not sure, I think we are going to need a side-by-side comparison.” One of the girls from the house chimed in.

Britney had taken control of the situation and everybody kind of looked to her before anything was done. “Boys, care to give us a closer look?”

“I’m okay with that but only if one of you comes and helps us out.” Derek said with a smile. He had been in enough of these situations in the past week to make sure he got the most of out of them instead of being the giddy new kid willing to do whatever.

“I’d be happy to help with that.” Natasha said as she made her way to the two boys. The other girls also stepped closer as Natasha kneeled before both of them. She then happily grabbed Derek’s cock and laid it her palm. Her hands were so small in comparison that Derek’s cock still hung over the end with ease.

She then grabbed Tom’s cock with her other hand, lightly tickling underneath it as she held both cocks closer together.

“You know, these are close but it looks like Derek is slightly bigger,” said Britney. The other girls seemed to nod with approval.

“I’ll have to agree and in fairness, now that I’m holding them Tom’s clearly stiffer than Derek.” Natasha added and then gave each of them a squeeze causing most of the girls to giggle. They all were enjoying the show.

“I can’t lie, you girls are making me hard! I’m not totally stiff but I’m almost there.” Tom stated. He was bummed to apparently lose the contest but couldn’t really see much downside to an experience like this.

Derek was pleased to come out on top and was anxious to take advantage of the situation. “So what do I get for winning?”

“Well, I don’t think were about to have an orgy but I can think of a little treat.” Natasha said. The girls were enjoying this but she had more lust in her eyes.

She then dropped Tom’s dick and raised Derek’s as she put the tip in her mouth. She slowly began to lick his cock as everyone looked on in amazement. She put in the head again, swirling her tongue around the tip. She looked up at Derek and with a grin stood up sliding her body up against Derek’s as she did. She then whispered in Derek’s ear, “You’ll have to wait for the rest when we have some more privacy.”

Derek was getting hard himself as Natasha was clearly teasing him. “So are we at least skinny dipping?” Derek was hoping to at least see some boobs if he couldn’t get more.

“I think we’re down with that!” Britney said with a smile. She then took off her bra revealing her perky b cup breasts. Derek and Tom both stood in awe as the other girls began to disrobe. Each girl was attractive in their own way and the boys loved seeing each of them show off their bodies.

Natasha was the last one left to get naked. “Go ahead and get in, I need to make a quick call.” She then stepped into the house.

“Hello.”

“Oh my God, I don’t know how you do it but I just met 2 of your new studs and they are gorgeous!”

“You know how I am, got to keep my girls happy. Which ones did you meet?”

“Derek and Tom. And as huge as Tom is Derek was basically bigger soft than Tom was hard.”

“Derek is special and consider yourself lucky. I still haven’t seen Tom.”

“Then you should come over, they’re over at my house now. We’re skinny dipping.”

“Actually I’ve been looking for them. If they are over there now, would you mind doing me a favor?”

“Of course, what do you need?”

us1243

1st Like
Media
Chapter 8

When Natasha came back outside she could instantly tell that things had escalated. There was a lot of flirting and touching as 7 naked co-eds played in the pool. Tom had singled Britney out and was trying to pin her in the corner when Natasha called out, “Hey Brit, can you come here for a sec?”

Britney gave Natasha a look that she wasn’t really wanting to and then she reached under the water and grabbed Tom’s dick pulling him closer. When Tom was in range he quickly reached across and kissed Britney as their playful banter turned into intense passion. Everyone kind of looked at one another as they continued to make out.

“Brit, it’s kind of important. I promise you’ll like it.”

Reluctantly Britney broke away from Tom and hopped out of the pool. She was stunning as the water poured off her body showing off her tight body. She didn’t bother to get a towel as she walked over to Natasha. Derek and Tom looked at each other still not believing their good fortune and then quickly looked back to watch Britney’s ass sway back and forth.

“What is it?” Britney asked.

“I don’t mean to interrupt but I was just talking with Alexandria and the event is tonight.”

“Really? Well good thing you stopped me because I was ready to take Tom inside. He is gorgeous!”

“Tell me about it, but you know this is the best thing about the start of a semester. We’ll still have a good time. We need to think of a way to get them there.”

“Easy, just tell them we have a party.”

“Okay,” then Natasha turned towards the pool, “Hey guys, we just got invited to this sweet party. Get your clothes on and let’s go.”

“What? Let’s just stay here. No way is that party better than this.” Tom said, clearly frustrated as he was making progress with Britney.

“Don’t worry we have this party at the start of every semester, trust me we’ll have a great time especially the girls.”

Derek was reluctant as well because with Tom focusing all his attention on Britney that left him alone with the other 4 girls and wasn’t ready to walk away from that. “That’s not very convincing.” Derek said as he quickly jumped and dunked two girls under the water slowly letting his hands graze their boobs as he did. And as he came back up he said with a smile, “I agree with Tom, this is hard to beat.”

“I promise we’ll make it up to you. But I really want to go to this party.”

“Fine” Derek finally gave in and began to walk up the stairs out of the pool. His dick came bouncing out, completely hard. And loved the reactions as the girls saw his erect penis.

“Oh my God!” “Holy shit!” “I didn’t think it could grow any bigger” the girls said as they were shocked how huge it looked as Derek got out of the water.

Derek then stopped and stepped to the side a little so he could both see Britney and Natasha plus the girls in the pool. “I’ll go but what the hell am I supposed to do with this?” and as he said that he moved his hips so that it flopped side-to-side. It looked enormous as all the girls had a side angle looking at it.

Natasha came forward a little and said, “I could think of a lot of things we could do with that beauty but right now we’ve got to stuff it in some clothes and get over there. I’m going to get in trouble if we don’t go and you’re coming to close to changing my mind.”

Derek wasn’t interested in the party and could tell that she had some hesitations too. He then closed the distance between them and gently rubbed his cock on her thigh as he leaned in her ear and whispered. “I want to go, but you can’t leave me like this.” Derek then kissed her earlobe and slowly went down her neck caressing her and brought his hands up to her face as he began to graze her cheek and make soft kisses where his hands had just left.

Natasha then instinctively gave in as her body went flush. She grabbed Derek’s cock with both hands and began to rub back and forth. Their lips met and each kiss increased the heat and passion between them when suddenly someone grabbed Natasha’s arm and pulled her away.

“Alexandria what are you doing here? We were just coming over,” Natasha said.

“Really? How does this situation lead anyone to that conclusion?”

Natasha then looked around and saw that Tom was on the side of the pool and Britney was intensely giving him a blow job as one of the girls helped. His dick looked huge as it hung over the lip of the pool. She then looked back at Derek who was still hard and had a little pre-cum dripping from his dick. She was amazed again at its size as you could see it bounce with each heartbeat.

Alexandria didn’t give Natasha a chance to respond as her point was made. “When you told me they were at your house skinny dipping I knew you girls couldn’t resist. Come on, everything is all set up we really need to get going.”

Alexandria then knelt down staring intently at Derek’s cock, “I’ve missed you!” and looked up seductively at Derek. These girls were attractive and firm but there was something about Alexandria, she was stunning. Even surrounded by naked girls her beauty was impossible to surpass.

She regained her composure and then firmly commanded, “Everybody out of the pool, get dressed, we have somewhere to be.”

Finally letting their heads clear from the situation people began to get out, dry off and actually clothe themselves. It was clear on everyone’s expression, this better be one hell of a party.

us1243

1st Like
Media
Chapter 9

Derek was blindfolded and sitting in the back seat of a car.

“Was the blindfold really necessary?” Derek asked.

“Not really but it adds to the fun.” Derek was surprised when he didn’t recognize the voice.

The car then came to a stop and Derek could hear the car doors open and people getting out. His door opened. “It’s time big boy” Derek still couldn’t figure out the voice but felt a soft feminine hand grab his hand and help guide him out the door. As he stood there he could feel her come closer and was shocked as she grabbed his package. Her hand wasn’t there long but definitely got a good feel.

“Who are you?” Derek finally asked.

“Someone you haven’t met but I’m sure we will be glad we do. And for right now I need you to follow me.”

Derek was surprised when they put the blindfold on him but loved the excitement it brought. He could feel the hand again and started to lead him forward. It was a bit awkward at first but he quickly found his stride without being able to see.

“So where are we going?”

“Sorry, most your questions will end in disappointment as I’m not allowed to answer them. Just have fun and all will be revealed soon.”

Derek tried to tap into his other senses to gain some ideas as to what was going on but wasn’t having success. He was told they were going to a party but couldn’t hear a lot of voices. He noticed they were at a door and as they got inside he was still unable to determine much. He was able to rule out that they were in a house which is where he guessed they were going.

“We are almost ready and unfortunately we are the last ones here so we need to hurry. Are you thirsty?”

“Yes, actually. Are you going to take off the blindfold?”

“Not yet. But I think we can manage.”

Derek then felt a cup at his lips and he was able to drink the cup with minor spilling. He could tell it was water but it had an awful aftertaste and he thought there could have been something in it. He was startled as his companion had leaned in and whispered in his ear, “Now the real fun begins. Please raise your arms.”

Derek obeyed and as he did his shirt was quickly taken off. Next he could feel hands at his waist as his pants were being undone.

“Is this a naked party?”

“This is college right? Which parties don’t have a little nudity, but I suspect there is nothing little about you.”

Derek’s heart was beginning to race. The secrecy behind this girl was turning him on. The excitement of not knowing anything about her while she clearly knew who he was and there was something about her voice. Maybe he was horndog but he was hoping there were more activities with just them in the room. He knew they were going to the party but maybe he could make something happen before they did.

“Hopefully I meet your expectations.”

“Well, let’s find out.”

In one motion Derek’s pants and underwear came down and his excitement intensified as his stiffening penis was now exposed. That excitement quickly came became erotic as he felt a hands begin to feel his body, with most of the attention on his still growing cock. He felt an additional thrill as her boobs brushed against his naked skin.

“Fuck! Your cock is huge!” She said with amazement. Derek was disappointed he couldn’t see her reaction as that was such a turn-on but her voice was still intoxicating. “Baby, I can’t wait to see how much longer it goes.”

“Me neither, so when do I get to help you get naked for this party?”

The door opened and he could tell that someone else entered the room.

“Damn! Who is this stud?” Another girl Derek couldn’t recognize. He then heard the main girl walk out the room and could hear faint voices outside. He was trying to hear, hopeful to see what else this party entailed but was unable to make anything out. The mystery was still keeping him excited as his dick was still getting harder and was almost at full mast. He desperately wanted to take off his blindfold and see his captor but couldn’t deny how stimulating this was and was able to fight the tempation. He just hoped that it had a happy ending.

“Wow! That thing is amazing! Is it done growing?”

“Depending on the circumstance, there is always a little extra growth that can happen. Let’s just say that you and this blindfold are really turning me on.”

“Well, I wish we could do more in the room but it’s time to get the party started. First let’s help you get out of these pants.”

“Really, I’m going to the party blindfolded and naked?”

“Not totally naked, I’ve got some gym shorts we’re going to put on.”

Derek took off his pants and put on the shorts, they were the basic gym short variety and noticed that his dick was not going down. He knew he was still exposed with the revealing material.

“My God, even with the shorts on it’s hard for you to hide that thing isn’t it?”

“Well until it softens a bit I’m afraid you can expect a show.”

“Good, that’s the idea.”

us1243

1st Like
Media
Chapter 10

“When we get into the next room, we’re going to take your blindfold off and tie your hands behind your back. The room will mostly be strangers but believe me, everybody is here for a good time so just go with what we throw at you and this will be a night you always remember.”

Derek still didn’t recognize the voice but he wanted this girl bad! Her voice was pure seduction and was hard for him to hold back. Before entering the room though he had to know if she wanted him too. With his left hand he reached out and started pulling her close and with his left leg he stepped over so there hips were almost touching and then very slowly turned his hips so that his cock rubbed up against her.

“I will do whatever you ask just as long as I get your name and a promise that we can meet again sometime.” He then awkwardly got his hands to her face, “Please.”

“Fuck, I know we put you in these shorts so that is doesn’t hide anything but fuck is your cock big. I promise we will meet again and even though I heard you’ve already been with Alexandria, you better believe that you I’ll be the best fuck of your life.”

She started to move her hips a little and began to grind on his dick. He was still completely hard and was a little surprised because even though he was turned on. No one had touched his dick in minutes and thought it should have started to get softer.

“But right now isn’t that time.”

With his future date set he was ready to go back in public and see what this party was all about. “I can’t wait for that time and as for now you’ve got a willing party goer.”

Derek heard a door open and could instantly tell there were a lot of people there and from what he could hear they were mostly girls. He was moved into the room and then he heard whispered into his ear, “Have fun.”

“Ladies, we finally have everyone here and it’s time to get started. You know how much I love this day and I’m happy so many of you could make it. Please take off their blindfolds.”

Derek’s blindfold was taken off and was not expecting this. He was on a kind of stage and the crowd was all female he would guess probably around 100 girls. He was on the far edge of the stage and to his left were 9 other guys in just gym shorts with a girl at their side taking off their blindfolds and tying their hands in the back. It was also clear they all had boners as the gym shorts weren’t hiding much.

Derek then turned to see the girl behind him, “So I finally get to see your face.”

“What? I’ve never met you before have I?”

He didn’t recognize the voice but knew it wasn’t the girl who brought him here. “Oh sorry, I thought you were the one that helped me get dressed for the event.”

“I wish I could be alone with you, but I’m not for sure who brought you here. Please put your hands behind your back I need to tie them up.”

Derek followed his instructions but was now interested in finding that girl. His eyes raced through the crowd thinking who it could be, realizing that the only physical feature she knew she had was breasts which didn’t really single anyone out of this crowd.

“Excellent.” Derek looked over and realized that it was Alexandria leading the show and wow did she look hot. She was in a tight green dress that beautifully showed off her curves, and with that view Derek knew his boner wasn’t going anywhere.

“Boys, I need you to get closer,” they obeyed, “I’m sure you are wondering what the hell is going on tonight and you should consider this the entrance fee into the best year of your lives. All of you live in building c and on my floor.

“As the women here know, I have a rule that the only boys who live on that floor are freshman with some big fucking dicks!”

The excited girls cheered and Derek was starting to get an idea of what this party was. He remembered back to the day that he first came to the school and showing off for her, little did he know that he was passing some entrance exam.

“I have had the pleasure of inspecting most of you personally but some of you I had to take it on good authority that you belong. Tonight we get to see if you measure up to up to our standards.”

us1243

1st Like
Media
The girls screamed and no wonder they were so excited, 10 of the hottest guys in school all with huge cocks were about to be displayed for their benefit. Derek decided to get a better look at his competition and he leaned in front of him a little bit. He could see Tom a couple of guys over and gave him a slight nod and smile, he was looking a little nervous but all of the guys had a confidence about them. Derek was frustrated with himself because he was nervous too but didn’t know why. Alexandria herself and seen him soft not even hard before letting him in. Plus he knew he was bigger than Tom so he wouldn’t be the smallest. Mixed emotions filled him as he was about to find out how big he really was.

“Some of you may have guessed but in getting ready for tonight you were tested and rather than just whipping them out we like to have a little fun. So we have lined you up based off expected dick size.”

Derek was shocked; he was at the end and knowing he was bigger than Tom that must mean they thought his was biggest. The guy to his left looked over and said, “Please, I’ve never seen a dick bigger than mine. No way you beat me tonight.”

Derek could only smile and say, “Guess were about to find out.”

“Now enough waiting, let’s get naked!” Alexandria screamed. The girls all yelled and moved in closer as a girl came onto the stage and Derek recognized her, it was Whitney. Fitting that the only girl to measure him was now here to see him fully hard. She walked right up to the guy on the far left and pulled down his shorts. His dick was hard and was still bouncing as she came to guy #2 and did the same thing.

It took Whitney no time at all to reach Derek and this time she hesitated a little. She knelt down and looked up to him, “I’ve been dying to see you hard!” She then yanked down his shorts and was startled as his dick came flying out and smacked her on the chin.

“Damn! I’ll be surprised if you don’t win.” She then tapped his cock so it bounced a little more and then went back into the crowd.

Derek looked over to his left and was trying to eye his competition. It was impossible to tell who was biggest but Alexandria was right about one thing, everyone was well hung!

“Beautiful! I love seeing a room full of big dicks! Now I always like to bring in someone special to do the measuring and this year I was able to get my best friend from High School, Zoe!”

Zoe came onto the stage in a skimpy bikini looking gorgeous! Her boobs were huge and must have been a least DD and they looked fantastic with her top barely supporting them. She had piercing blue eyes and blonde hair and her frame was small compared to her boob size. She was sexy as hell!

Alexandria broke the trance, “Zoe and I were inseparable in high school and was a main part in my size fetish. And guys I don’t like to leave the fun just to the girls so as always with the guest of honor, she gets to take home the winner.”

Derek wanted to win before but with that as the prize he had to win!

“Let’s get started. Jason you’re up!”

Zoe knelt down and laid the measuring tape over the top of dick and then yelled, “7¼ inches long and 4 ½ around.”

“I always worry about the smallest guys here. All your life you’ve been told yours is huge then you get in a room and get embarrassed. Don’t be. Just being here is a win, trust me.” Alexandria said.

Zoe continued to go through measuring each boy. The girls did a hell of a job ordering them, through 6 people they had the right order except for one who must have been more of a grower than shower. They were now to Tom.

“9.75 by 6!” Zoe yelled out. Tom was the first one that had measured larger than Derek knew his soft cock was. “10 ¼ by 5” was the next boy. Things were getting close, that was much larger and judging by the reactions of the girls around him they were impressed, very impressed.

“Time for me to shine,” The boy on his left again taunted. Derek had had enough of this kid and was frustrated but knew tonight it was all about one thing, who was bigger. Zoe knelt beside him but rather than looking at the dick in front of her she was looking up at Derek with a grin. God she was gorgeous! Derek had a hard-on for about an hour now and that look almost set him off. She then mouthed to him, “I wouldn’t worry.”

She pulled out the tape again and measured it, “10 ¾ by 3 ½,” Derek couldn’t help but smile, he may have been the longest so far but geez what a thin piece of shit.

Zoe slid over and said, “Told you not to worry, there’s a look to a great cock and his is pretty long but yours is beautiful.”

“Thanks, and you’re quite the looker yourself.” Derek responded.

Zoe grasped his cock and smiled up at Derek, “Time to put some measurements to this masterpiece.”

She grabbed the measuring tape and laid it from the top out, “Holy Shit! HOLY SHIT!” Derek loved that look, the face of pure desire mixed with awe. Zoe regained her composure and measured around, “Fuck you are amazing!”

She stood up and faced the crowd, “Ladies,12 by 7! He’s a foot long!”

Derek had never seen such mixed emotions, some girls looked on in silence others screamed, while most stared in amazement. Derek even heard his competitors utter in amazement.

“Impossible, a foot long is just a myth.” The arrogant prick to Derek’s left finally said and the fun part was he didn’t even have to respond his status in the room was clearly known.

Alexandria took back control of the meeting and said, “Wow! I’ve seen some big cocks, fucked some big cocks and measured some big cocks, but I’ve never seen a foot long before!”

Hey US,
This is a FUN FUN FUN story! You write well, quickly getting to the point of why we're here. Thanks for submitting such an entertaining series.!
By all means, please continue!
X