Derek's College Adventures

us1243

1st Like
Media
Been away for a minute and a little surprised by the response. I was always planning on ending the story here but with the positive responses I'm thinking of continuing. I would like ya'lls input though, what stories would you like me to continue? I've got something in mind but would like ya'lls ideas. Thanks

us1243

1st Like
Media
Part 2
Chapter 11

The weeks following the contest were incredible. Word had clearly spread about Derek’s huge cock and he was enjoying the benefits and curiosity that came with it. The only thing stopping him from obsessing about finding and hooking up with as many women as possible was the fact that school had started and he was determined to not have a terrible freshman year. Classes were going okay but he needed a stress reliever and so he decided to try out wrestling as his counselor recommended.

Wrestling try-outs were coming up and Derek knew he was in great shape and ready to go. As he entered the gym he was surprised as not many people were there and he wondered if he was late. There were a few people warming up and he was directed to the sign-up area. As he walked to the desk a cute co-ed was smiling and waiting with a name on the desk that said Carly.

“Hi Carly, is this where I sign up for try-outs?” Derek said. He felt lucky, this girl was adorable and was really hoping to make the team now if she was going to be here every day.

“Yes, but they aren’t really try-outs. The team is so small that if you have any talent at all you’ll make the team so I wouldn’t worry.” Carly responded with a smile.

“That’s good to hear because I’ve never really wrestled before.”

“Really, we don’t get that too often, most sports I help out with have competed in high school. Why are you trying now?”

“School is too stressful, I really just need a chance to let out some steam and I heard wrestling wasn’t too bad. What other sports do you help out with?”

“Just this and swimming. They are more low-key and much more enjoyable for me. You look like you’re in shape so this should be fun for you. Let’s get you set up and changed before the coach gets here. What’s your name and what size outfit do you want?”

“I’m Derek and not for sure on the size. What do you recommend?”

“Well they are designed to be tight, so let’s get you a Large and see how that fits.” She then grabbed a jersey and handed to him. “Here you go, there is the locker room. Go ahead and change and loosen up, the coach will be here soon.”

“Okay, but when you say tight how much do you mean. Is it going to be skin tight, because this material doesn’t seem to cover much and I might need all the clothing possible?” Derek was trying to lead her on. It seemed at every opportunity he was looking to flirt and score a potential hook-up.

“Oh you boys and always trying to show off. If I had a nickel for every guy that came in bragging about how big his bulge was I would be a rich girl. Just make sure you get changed fast, the coach hates people who are tardy.”

Derek was a little surprised that she wasn’t interested in flirting back but he thought he detected a little playful manner and Derek was excited to prove her wrong. Finally he added, “Trust me, I’m not like other guys.”

Derek then took his clothes and headed to the locker room. As Derek put on the outfit he knew it would be tight but didn’t think it would be this revealing. It clung to his skin and with briefs on underneath he was showing a huge bulge.

He then heard the door to the locker room open as Carly said, “Derek, the coach just got here you better hurry out here.”

Derek got a little thrill knowing she had come into the locker room even if it was just the entrance. He took a look down, made sure he would give Carly a show and then walked towards the door, “Coming!”

As Derek turned the corner, sure enough there was Carly standing in the doorway and he loved as her eyes immediately fell to his crouch and seemed to grow with astonishment.

“What are you doing in the men’s locker room?” Derek said with a smile.

“What are you doing stuffing your pants?” Carly responded. She wasn’t for sure if he had but if he wasn’t then he must be huge, she thought.

Derek then leaned in as he was moving past her and whispered in his ear, “Oh this is all me baby.”

Derek then started to jog into the gym where the other wrestlers were gathering and looked back as Carly was still standing there with a full grin over her face and slightly shaking her head in disbelief. Derek was glad he decided to do wrestling, this is going to be fun.

millionman

Legendary Member
Media
Great to see this update. You're writing with excellent pace and character development thus far has been solid. Whichever direction you go from here will be just fine with me. Keep writing!

us1243

1st Like
Media
Chapter 12

Derek was nervous for the first practice to begin as he realized he was one of only 3 freshmen there and being a first time wrestler he was hoping he wouldn’t be the only novice. The practice started a little rough but it was obvious that Derek was a natural. He was in great shape and picking up the moves wasn’t a problem.

Derek was having fun and his biggest thrill was catching Carly stealing glances his way. His biggest turn on had become showing off his monster cock and now he had an approved outlet to do it every day.

As the practice ended and everyone was making their way to the locker room Derek was able to get to know some of the guys.

“So with such a small team, do we get much support at the competitions?” Derek asked one of the seniors.

“Not really. As a team we aren’t that good and no one on campus shows up.”

Derek didn’t like the sound of that. “We gotta change that, I did this as a stress reliever but I was hoping it would be a way to pick up on chicks. We’re all in shape guys, we need to stir up some interest and get girls there.”

“We get some groupies there, but not the hot ones. Even if they can see almost every outline of our bodies.” Another chimed in.

Derek grinned, “Well maybe if we show off our bulges even more we could get some girls there.”

As the group started undressing to get ready for some showers, Brad who was the best wrestler on the team added, “Classic, another dumb meathead who is only here to get chicks. Some of us are here to become the best and as a freshman maybe you should keep your head down and shut up till you know what you’re talking about.”

Derek was shocked by his response. Until now everyone was cool but he wasn’t going to be pushed around. He tried to think of a response as he took off his singlet and saw that Brad was doing the same and had what appeared to be a miniscule bulge.

“What’s your problem with trying to get some chicks to come watch us?” Derek responded.

“I got no problem with that dude, I hook up plenty. I don’t like you and your approach. Our wrestling should speak for itself.” After saying that Brad took off his underwear and Derek slightly chuckled as he had one of the smallest penises he’d ever seen and Derek couldn’t pass up the opportunity to get the upper hand.

“Well, people gotta play to their strengths and those that actually have a penis don’t mind showing it off.” Derek then got naked and was happy that his penis was always crowd worthy and hung thickly down his thigh.

“Fucking asshole!” Brad came charging at Derek and cleanly hit him with a right hook. Derek quickly got up and pile drove Brad into the lockers as they both stumbled again. With vicious blows to Brad’s ribs Derek was able to gain the upper hand and was surprised that he was able to compete with “supposedly” the best wrestler on the team.

Derek was eventually able to pin Brad to the ground and had a brilliant idea and the perfect way to humiliate him. Brad was good but fortunately Derek outweighed him by a good 30 pounds and he picked Brad up and headed for the door to the hallway.

Brad was kicking and squirming but with relative ease Derek kicked open the door and walked Brad out with him. Unfortunately no one was there and Derek slipped just enough that Brad was able to get out and ran down the hallway and turned the corner. Derek immediately followed after him but just as he turned the corner he slammed into someone knocking them both to the ground.

“Do you mind getting your dick off my face!”

Derek didn’t know what happened but as they fell he knocked over some girl and the way he fell his legs were to the side of her torso and his dick was lying on some girl’s face.

“I’m so sorry” Derek said. And even though it was an awkward situation, he now took every chance to bask in these moments. So instead of sliding completely off of her he sat up so he wasn’t lying on her but his penis was still on her face. And as he sat up he recognized that it was Carly and his smile grew.

“I’m serious, this is not funny!” Carly yelled and she swiped Derek’s penis and even though it knocked it off her face it still swung right back onto her cheek.

“No, I really am sorry,” Derek tried to argue, “I just smile in awkward situations.” And after a few more seconds of looking into her face Derek started to get back up but instead of just standing up normal he put his hands on the floor and started to lift his body so that his dick slowly rose while brushing her cheek. He slowly continued to lift his hips and the head of his penis was almost off of her cheek completely.

Carly then tried swiping Derek’s penis again and just like last time it swung right back and smacked her on the cheek. “Damn how big is this thing! I can’t get it off of me!”

“I’m not for sure but big enough that I don’t have to stuff my crotch.” Derek said with a grin as he fully stood up in such a way that his feet were at her torso and his cock still hung down over her.

“Here let me help you up” and Derek reached out his hand to help her stand as Derek was loving this, he could even tell his dick had grown a little. “Again, I’m really sorry.”

“What the hell are you doing running the halls naked?”

“I had a little disagreement with Brad and we ended up in the hallway. Are you okay?” Derek added as he made no attempt to cover himself. And was thrilled as Carly kept making glances at his penis.

“Fine, just didn’t expect a penis on my face this afternoon. Even if it’s as massive as yours.”

“Glad to hear and it can get bigger you know.”

Carly smiled at his confidence, “I find that hard to believe but you better get back in the locker room before anyone else comes.”

“I don’t mind.”

“Clearly, but if you’re staying then I’m leaving. See you tomorrow at practice.” And she walked past him leaving the hallway. This was going to be a fun season.