Derek's College Adventures

us1243

1st Like
Media
I've been a long time lurker and for whatever reason this morning decided to write. Please tell me what you think.

Chapter 1

Derek couldn’t wait to get to college. Growing up on a farm there wasn’t a lot of shenanigans he could get in to. His school had about 200 people, total. And with the slim pickings he never had a girlfriend. He had the look of a farm boy and was quite fit from all the work on the farm but without any experience he wondered how well he would do with college girls.

Showing up on campus lived up to the pictures in his head. All around him was legs and cleavage, this was his dream school. At the front desk Alexandria was there to assist him. She was gorgeous and her clothes weren’t really hiding her many curves. She loved the first day of school as all the incoming 18 year olds checked her out all day. She knew what to wear and always enjoyed shopping to find the clothes enticing enough for the boys and just respectful enough that the mothers wouldn’t pull them out of school immediately.

“Did you come here alone or do you have family with you?” she asked.

“Nope, just me. Have I already been assigned a spot or do you get to pick it for me?”

“Your fate is in my hands. I can stick you in some lame dorms or give you a perfect freshman year. Are you a party boy?”

“Not yet, but I think I want to be.” Derek said with a mischievous smile. “These dorms are co-ed right? Why don’t you just put me on the same floor as you?”

“Now why would I do that? Are you just trying to see me naked in the showers?”

“If that’s an invitation then absolutely!”

“You are a party boy. I think I can put you in some place nice, I first need to find something out.”

Yes! Derek thought. Plus he was proud of how well he was doing on his first college flirt session. Hopeful not to ruin things but after such a long drive he really had to pee.

“So while you get this set up for me, is there a bathroom I can use?”

“There is and convenient timing too. I’ll show you to where one is.”

How was this convenient, Derek thought. The bathroom wasn’t far away and Derek couldn’t help but stare at her ass. It was epic the way it hugged her jeans and she knew it too because she seemed to swing it side to side with a little something extra. As they arrived Alexandria smiled and said, “I’m sure you know the rules with our co-ed dorms, but if not just a reminder, everything is co-ed.” As she said that she gladly followed him into the bathroom.

Derek didn’t really know what to do. No one had ever seen his dick and now within his first 30 minutes on campus he was supposed to whip it out for the hottest girl he had ever seen? He really had to go though and after the flirt session and ass stare it wasn’t the worst time to show and tell. Without too much hesitation he stepped to a urinal and looked to see where she was.

She coyly had moved to the wall where she had the perfect view. “Who’s the one trying to see someone naked now?” Derek responded. He was surprised how exciting this was.

Alexandria didn’t respond she was only interested in one thing now and you could tell, her eyes where directly on his crotch. Realizing this was actually happening, he went ahead and took it out and surprised himself as he didn’t try to hide it. He even turned his hips a little towards her and asked, “So is this a common thing for you. Lure in the incoming freshman so you can check out their cocks?”

“Only the ones I think I’ll enjoy and yours is beautiful! I’m going to have to take you up on your offer so I can see that thing regularly.”

“Should I keep it out then as to not hide its beauty?”

“Unfortunately you are going to have to put it away as the first floor isn’t co-ed.”

“You tricked me? I should have guessed seeing how much you adored this.” He said as he tossed his dick on ‘this’.

“I would have seen it one way or another just be happy I’m about to give you the freshman year you’ve been dreaming about.”

“So I’m in the co-ed dorms!”

She chuckled to see how eager he was and responded, “Better, you’re on my floor.”

D

deleted12830

wow!! my first day in uni wasn't like that at all!! maybe studying in a catholic university had something to do with that... fuck

us1243

1st Like
Media
Chapter 2

As Derek made his way to his dorm he could tell that everybody had already arrived and after his experience downstairs, he was hoping to keep the sexual momentum brewing. He was so horny to see his first pair of boobs that he even tried going into the shower area hoping to see something. No luck.

He got into his room and met his roommate, Tom. Tom was athletic, with the square jaw and shoulders that made women swoon.

“So did you ask to be put in the co-ed dorms or did they just assign you this morning?” Derek asked.

“Actually a girl from my high school knew someone in housing and got me hooked up here. She lives on this floor too. Its Kaitlin, did you meet her?”

“No, the only person I’ve met is Alexandria at the front desk and she is smoking hot! I can’t get that ass out of my head.”

“Absolutely, I love Hispanic women because you don’t have to make a choice. They’ve got it going on downstairs but they have great boobs too!”

“She told me she lives on this floor so I’m hoping to see her again tonight. I’m just going to unpack and then take a shower and clean up just in case.”

Derek unpacked, grabbed his towel and headed for the showers. He lied to Tom, he was trying to with Alexandria but he was willing to wait in the showers all day until he got to see his first boobs. He then crossed his fingers and went in.

His heart skipped a beat as he could clearly see three girls’ heads in the shower. Derek tried to see over the wall but again no luck. He had to get in there so he quickly started to change. He got down to his boxer briefs and couldn’t believe it as all three came out wrapped in towels. The girl on the left, Cindy, somehow had a better body than the other two and was showing it too as she let her cleavage luster. They were still in the shower entrance as she stopped and with a grin asked,” You look disappointed?”

“I should probably say something smooth here but I am! You three are stunning and I was ready to join you.” He was afraid this was too blunt but was having a hard time controlling himself.

The girl in the middle, Sara, whose eyes were a deep green, used that to gaze to her advantage and said suggestively, “The semester is young, I’m sure we’ll see lots of each other naked.”

This was getting hard for Derek to handle. These girls were looking so sexy as they had just enough water still on them to make their skin irresistible and all of them flirty. He could feel his penis getting harder and based off the girls reactions, he knew they could tell too.

“Wow, that’s quite the bulge down there.” The third girl, Amanda, chimed in as Sara and Cindy both nodded in happy agreement.

“Well, what do you expect when 3 hotties are flirting with me in towels.”

“I expect you to do the courteous thing and let us see it.” Amanda responded, with that erotic look of hers clearly on his crotch.

How fantastic was this school! He had been here less than 3 hours and already 4 hot girls had showed interest in him and after such a positive reaction from Alexandria earlier his shyness was quickly fading away.

“You really want to see this?” Derek responded as he playfully pulled the top of his boxer briefs. The steam from the showers had made it over so his abs now shined as you could see the start of his dick.

He could tell Cindy was the most responsive as she was slowly touching the top of her chest. “um hm” She whimpered.

Derek then slowly pulled his boxer briefs down and his penis just kept going.

“That thing must be huge!” Amanda let out.

“You want me to stop there then?” Derek knew he had these girls and was enjoying how well he was doing.

“I’d like to see it all please.” Cindy politely said with a deep breath afterword. Her face was clearly flush by this point.

Derek then let his cock free with a slight bounce as it had some stiffness to it. The girls all sighed with a little disbelief and surprisingly speechless. Amanda was the most focused as her gorgeous eyes never left their mark.

Sara broke the silence as she declared, “That is impressive, how big is it?”

“I’ve never measured it, besides it’s not even hard yet.”

Shocked Cindy responded, “Your kidding that isn’t hard?”

“Nope and if you’ll excuse me, now that I’m naked I really need a shower.” And with that Derek put the towel over his shoulder and used this as an excuse to have the girls watch his dick bounce as he casually walked toward them. He slowly touched Cindy on the shoulder, “Can I get by?”

“I don’t think I’m ready to say goodbye just yet” Amanda responded, her eyes making contact with his for the first time in minutes. She was clearly trying to use their power to get what she wanted.

With their eyes still locked he moved towards Amanda and playfully tossed his penis from side to side. “Please,” he uttered with a small grin, “I don’t even know your names.”

“Cindy” “Amanda” “Sara” all came out. Derek now turned to Sara and locked eyes as he casually brushed his dick on her towel. “Sara, can I please get through.” Sara’s body went flush as she could feel his heavy penis on her hip. And she couldn’t resist as she slowly turned her hips into him and he then used that to slide by.

The girls all now looked at his ass. “You’ve got a great ass too, who are you?” Sara inquired.

Derek flexed, clearly showing off his muscular ass. Then as charmingly as he could muster he turned and locked eyes with Sara and responded, “Derek”.

With his back towards them he could hear them slowly exit. What a day! Derek continued to shower as his mind raced on all the beautiful girls uncontrollably lusting after him. As his mind replayed the events he continued to wonder, was I really that hot? Is my dick that great? And with those thought going through his head, his dick was still in a semi hard state when someone walked in.

“Hello there big boy.” He thought he recognized the voice but wasn’t sure. And then Alexandria entered the shower area in nothing but a towel.

Damn. I can't even think about this story safely in public :rolleyes: must...read...more...

malito

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
And that is only after a couple of hours on campus. This boy is in trouble as far as acedemics are concerned, though from what we know so far I don't think grades are his concern at this point. Great story, please keep it going.

us1243

1st Like
Media
Chapter 3

“I heard talk of a big cock in the showers and after such a short visit before I knew I needed more time with it.”

Derek was blown away by how sexy she looked. She was hot in the lobby but knowing there was just a towel between them took the excitement to another level. Her brown hair came down to her shoulders and her eyes were mesmerizing.

“Oh, I see it has gotten even bigger.” She said looking directly at his cock.

“Well with such a view it’s hard for it not to react.”

“Let’s see what happens when I really give it a show.” Alexandria then removed her towel to reveal her incredible body. He knew her boobs were big but perky too! With no support they had the perfect shape and bounce. Her stomach was flat and had a slight definition to it. And then she gave a little turnaround to show the silhouette of her ass, she was perfect.

“You’re stunningly perfect.” Derek declared, “There’s just no other way to describe it.”

“I can see your big friend seems to agree.” Derek’s cock was almost to its full glory and how could it not with such a view.

Derek couldn’t wait any longer as he strutted up to her and kissed her forcefully. Her lips tasted terrific as his hands began to explore. For his first girl, he couldn’t believe how lucky he was. So much to touch and everything flawless.

Alexandria reached down and grabbed his cock. “Looks like your huge cock has finally decided to strut its full glory!”

“It’s in heaven, as am I.” Derek responded, as his hands and lips were passionately caressing her chest, and loving every second of it. For as cool as he felt before he now thought he was acting too much like this was his first. Trying to act coyer, he let her do some work. Her hand still firmly grasping his cock, she began to stroke it a little as she kissed his neck.

“Are you ready to do this?” She whispered in his ear.

“Are you kidding?” He responded. He then grabbed his dick and playfully moved his hips so it swung all around and then hit her hip with it. “This beast is ready!”

“I can see that!” She said with a smile. “I’m ready too, I just need you to do me a favor first.”

“Anything! I’m serious, you name it and it’s done.” She was hoping for such willingness and was thrilled when he was.

“I may have told a friend about you and she didn’t believe me when I told her your dick was not only huge but beautiful. Will you go to dorm 11 and do some penis tricks for her?”

“Sure, after what I’ve been through today my inhibitions are gone. What penis tricks do you have in mind?”

“I was thinking you could do a cock-watch, knock on her door and then lift it up towards her and ask to see if she can tell what time it is.”

Both were slightly laughing as Derek responded, “I like your creativity but I can’t make a watch out of this.” He then swings his dick back and forth, there is no doubt its completely hard. “This has no give. I’ll think of something though.”

“Great!” She then gave him a full body hug and the touch of her breasts was electrifying! You could tell she was also effected by his full dick rubbing on her stomach. “After that come to dorm 27, I’ll be waiting.”

us1243

1st Like
Media
Chapter 3 cont.

She then gave him a kiss and light tap on the butt. He was a few feet into the hall before he recognized he was still naked and with his dick at full mass. No one was there as he searched for dorm 11. He found it fairly quick and decided there was no reason to hesitate. He knocked and waited as he heard, “Come in!” He took a deep breath and walked in.

Inside were two yet again extremely attractive girls lying on their respective beds. The girl on the left, was almost as hot as Alexandria. She had breathtaking brown eyes and had on tank top showing off her bounteous boobs and soft, thin shorts that barely covered what appeared to be a great ass. The girl on the right was a red-head with a big smile, she clearly was enjoying the hot man in front of her.

“Hello ladies, I heard you were in need of a hard piece of wood.” Derek declared as he held his cock and powerfully hit it with his other hand.

“Oh my God that is huge!” The girl on the left blurted.

“Thank you, I’m here on a request from Alexandria. Who here is a friend of hers?” Derek asked.

Again the girl on the left responded. “Me, I’m Kaitlin.”

“Are you also a friend of Tom’s? He’s my new roommate.”

“Yep and I see you have a lot in common. But that may be the biggest cock I’ve ever seen!” Kaitlin responded with a smile, “I must say Alexandria wasn’t lying, she told me this year would be great and I’m glad I trusted her.”

With his dick still standing firm, he slowly walked directly at Kaitlin. He then stuck it out over her body shook it up and down and said, “Hello Kaitlin, it’s a pleasure to meet you.” She then grabbed his dick, it was surprising how small her hand looked on it, and shook it like a handshake.

“The pleasure is all mine,” she replied with a huge smile, almost a giggle.

“Well, this has been great but I have somewhere I need to be.” Derek said with an equally big smile.

“Wait, no special hello for me?” The red-head said with a slight frown. Her legs were long and inviting. She was angling them just right to give him a show.

“My apologies, mam.” Derek said with an attempted southern accent as he turned and started walking towards her bed.

“I’m Nicole, and Derek,” she said lustfully as she reached out a grabbed his cock, pulling him closer, “I’d love to go for a ride sometime.”

“Count me in too!” Kaitlin added with a smile.

“Ladies you are killing me, but I have somebody waiting for me and I’m going to have to raincheck this.”

“Well, with a body as gorgeous as yours, I’ll be ready anytime!” Nicole added as she still hadn’t let go of his cock. “And here’s something to remember me by.” She then turned over so her face was directly in front of Derek’s cock as she slowly started to kiss the tip. She then went down his enormous shaft slowly embracing it. Once at its beginning she then brought out her tongue and gently licked the underside of his cock. After getting it just wet enough she then deep throated his entire cock.

Derek was ready to explode! “Don’t worry, I’ll never forget that!” He said as he could barely keep standing.

“And I’ll never forget that cock!”

Derek slowly left the room. Derek wondered if he made the wrong decision, turning down what could have been a 3-some. But as great as that was, Alexandria was not someone you turn down, ever, she was just too hot! He practically floated to dorm 27 still naked not that it mattered when girl after girl seemed to love it.

As he reached his destination he took a breath and knocked.
The reply was an incredibly sexy, “Come in!”