Derek's College Adventures

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Great story start. You are a talented writer and very good at painting a clear picture in words and baiting the reader. Very seductive! looking forward to more . . .

Hey US,
Great story! I'm lovin' this little fantasy!
Please continue...
X

gregariddle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yeah man, loving this story! Please keep it going - can't wait to hear more about these hotties and this monster cock.

Cheers,
Riddle

us1243

1st Like
Media
Chapter 4

As Derek walked in he immediately looked for where she was. Her bed was on the opposite side of the door so it took a second for him to locate her but wow did she look good! She was slightly sitting up and had her leg at an angle so you could see she was wearing a thong and in a simple bra but lifted her breasts amazingly. She had the perfect body.

Derek was still at full mass and was ready to get started. He quickly walked over to the bed and went in for a passionate kiss. In the next moment, Alexandria was certain she would faint, or at least burst into flames as Derek fervently kissed her. Instantly, she was his—without hesitation, without attempting any sort of resistance. She melted against him as he wrapped his powerful arms around her, pulling her against his rock-solid body. Administering several slow, sweet, and measured kisses, Derek then wasted no time with coyness. Instantaneous passion, immediate fiery fervor erupted between them. Alexandria let her arms return his embrace, cared nothing for the fact his five o’clock shadow wore rough against the tender flesh around her mouth. As the warm moisture of Derek’s mouth worked to lead hers in the exchange, she was conscious that their mouths seemed to work together as if they’d been kissing this way their entire lives!

“Uhhhh” Alexandria let out an animalistic moan as she was completely taken in by Derek’s aggression. As they continued to embrace, Derek reached around her back and unclipped her bra. He slowly moved his kissing down as he went along her neck, then down her chest as he gently took the straps off her shoulder. Ready to be revealed, Alexandria rolled over and sitting up she let the bra fall. Her breasts were stunning as her chest rose and fell with deep, heavy breaths. Derek’s hands immediately began to caress them as Alexandria slightly leaned back, making her perfect body even better to look at.

Derek pressed her back down against the bed. Their connection reached another level as Derek continued to kiss her breasts, stomach and the top of her thong. As Derek began to rub her pussy through her underwear he could tell that she was wet and ready for his cock! He smiled as he took off her thong revealing a shaven pussy so inviting he could resist. “Uhhhhhh! YES!” Alexandria’s moaning was loaded with desire as her hips thrust with delight.

Derek was getting close to erupting as his erection had lasted what seemed like forever. He then lined up his cock as he began to play a little with her pussy. Slowly putting a part in and then taking it out as to entice her even more. Derek then thrust it completely inside her as Alexandria moaned with pleasure. Their bodies were on fire as Derek continued to bring her delight as they both neared climax.

Their bodies and grinding had become one as they continued to move in intense fervor. “I’m almost there!” Derek said.

“Meeee too,” replied Alexandria. She could barely get it out. “Don’t pull out, this feels incredible!”

“OOOOOO” “UHHHHHH” And in unison both reached climax as they moaned with pleasure.

Derek fell down beside her as they both tried to catch their breath. Alexandria then slid down to the bed and looked up seductively at Derek.

“Baby, you have the biggest cock I’ve ever had inside me! I’ve never felt an orgasm that intense before!” She then grabbed his dick and with a sense of admiration lightly tossed it in her hands as she continued to heap on praises. “I’m serious, after seeing how big and beautiful it was I knew I had to have it but the way you move takes an incredible weapon and makes it unstoppable!”

“We’ll it’s not like I have anything on you! Your body is sculpted by the Gods! I just want to sit and stare at how amazing you are.”

Genuinely flattered, Alexandria slid up Derek’s body, slightly kissing different areas and when she got to his ear she seductively whispered, “Ready for round 2?”

D

deleted12830

looked like a 30 seconds first time!! lol

HOT, anymore physical stats on him? ;)

us1243

1st Like
Media
Chapter 5

Derek and Alexandria proceeded to have a night to remember as they would cycle between intense sessions of pleasure and intimate recovery periods. It wasn’t until late that night that they finally fell asleep.

The next morning Derek was still in awe. Did yesterday really happen? Did I really have sex with someone that hot? He lifted the blanket to get a good look at Alexandria, yep she was! Alexandria began to wake.

“Good morning, sexy!” Derek greeted her.

“Good morning, what time is it? After last night I figured my body would need forever to recover.”

“No clue.” Derek responded as he bent in for a kiss. They were both slightly startled when the door opened.

“Is this the boy you were telling me about?” Asked the stranger. By the look of Alexandria’s smile, she knew it was. “You’re right, he is gorgeous!”

“Derek, meet my roommate Whitney.” Derek smiled as he gave her a friendly wave. Whitney had just gotten back from a run and was looking good in her exercise clothes. She was the girl that was exceptionally cute. There wasn’t one thing that was off-the-charts hot about her but there also wasn’t anything wrong. She had an adorable face with everything in perfect balance. Nice boobs, nice butt, nice legs. Basically everything was a B where with Alexandria everything was an A.

“Nice to meet you, do you mind tossing me my shorts.”

“Sweetie, I don’t know if you know this but Alexandria has quite the reputation about what kind of men she likes and there is no way you are leaving this room before I get a look at your goods.” Whitney replied with a grin. “Besides, I don’t see any men’s clothes in the room.”

With Whitney’s comment Derek remembered that he left the shower last night completely naked. Was the day really going to start with more show and tell? The thought was exciting to him but having just woken up his old shy habits were showing.

“After all its usage last night, I don’t know how good of a show I can give.” Derek said. And it was true, multiple hours of an erection had caused a little fatigue in his dick and it was at just a fraction of where it typically was flaccid.

“Well, why don’t we help you out then. I would hate to put on a bad performance to Whitney after how much I raved about you.” And as she said that she slowly lifted the blanket revealing her gigantic boobs. They really were perfect, big enough to give you an almost instant boner but just small enough that they still had the right shape and perkiness to them.

Alexandria then reached down slowly grabbing Derek’s expanding cock. “Oooo, I’d love to help.” Whitney said playfully as she took off her tank top, having on only a sports bra that really showed off her c-cups.

“Wow! That was fast!” Alexandria commented, “I think you’ve got plenty to give a great show now.” And she was right in just seconds and with a little help from both of them Derek’s dick while still flaccid would give any girl a thrill.

Derek then turned his body to provide a better angle. He lifted his cock onto his stomach to allow the reveal to have a more dramatic effect, even while flaccid it still went above his belly button.

“Okay, you girls ready?”

“Ohh, yea!” Whitney replied with a smile. She then stepped closer to the bed to allow herself a great view. She had seen several well-endowed men come through Alexandria’s bed and always loved getting a good look at their cocks the next day. Based off of what Alexandria had told her, this could be the largest one she’s ever seen before.

Derek then slowly took the top of the blanket and began to slide it down. He was trying to decide what would have a greater effect, moving it all at once or slowly pulling it down. He decided a little of both would work. He looked up at Whitney so he could enjoy her reaction and it was obvious that she was eager.

In one motion he quickly moved the blanket aside revealing his huge cock and loved as Whitney’s eyes grew in awe. And as quickly as he took it off he then covered it back up.

“I’m going to need to see that again!” Whitney said with delight.

“Okay” And then Derek did the same thing, uncovering his monster just enough to watch her lust after it and then quickly covering it up again.

Whitney was growing impatient, she could tell it was big but was not going to wait much longer to see how enormous it truly was. So she moved closer to the bed and grabbed the blanket and yanked it off.

Derek was a little surprised but got a thrill as Whitney stared in disbelief.

“Oh my God! That’s got to be the biggest dick I’ve ever seen!” Whitney cried.

“Oh what this thing” And as Derek said that and without touching it he made his cock move. Whitney was speechless as Derek continued to flex his cock muscles causing some serious movement. Whitney was clearly turned by this as you could now see her nipples through her sports bra.

“I have to know how big it is. I’ve never seen anything like it! How’s a girl not going to split in two when you put that inside her?” Whitney came closer as she began to inspect the naked specimen in front of her.

“I’ve never measured it before, I really don’t know.” Derek replied.

“Unacceptable, we’ll change that right now.” Whitney then went towards her drawer in search of her tape measurer.

“Whitney, you know that’s not till later.” Alexandria finally spoke, for a few minutes it was almost like she wasn’t in the room.

“That’s just for when they’re hard. That thing is still soft and I swear I’ve seen some big ones but that is thick, long and the best head I’ve ever seen. When God designed a penis, this is what it he had in mind!”

“I’m curious how big it is soft too.” Alexandria said.

“Well, do I get any say?” Derek inquired.

“No” “No” The girls responded in unison.

“Found it. Alexandria if you would please get the cock into measuring position.”

“Gladly” Alexandria then slowly tickled the underside of Derek’s cock with one hand and with the other grabbed it at the head and stretched out. When she felt that it was at its proper length and put both of her hand underneath Derek’s cock, it looked like she was presenting a fine trophy.

Whitney then laid the soft tape measurer along the top of Derek’s cock. “Wow, that is legendary! 8.5 inches! But is it really soft?” Whitney grabbed his cock and even though there was a little stiffness to it, you could clearly tell that there was still room for growth.

“Can someone really be a shower and a grower? If one existed you knew Alexandria would find it. I’m very impressed by you both.”

“Let’s see how big it is around?” Alexandria said while still hold Derek’s slightly growing cock. Whitney then found the fattest part and put the tape measure around his dick.

“No, surprise. An impressive 6 inches.” Whitney said with an awed expression. “You have officially the largest flaccid penis I’ve ever seen.”

Derek was quite proud of himself. He knew he didn’t have much to do with being so well endowed but his confidence was growing rapidly as he was having the time of his life!

“Well, ladies. Thanks for answering a pressing question but unfortunately college isn’t just about sex. I have to meet with my counselor this afternoon. And while nudity is preferred here I really need my clothes so I can get onto campus.”

“Sorry, I wasn’t playing I don’t see them.” Whitney replied.

“I know, you must have left them in the shower room. I think you left naked last night.” Alexandria said as they had their answer.

“That’s right, you had me so horny I didn’t know which way was up. Well, I guess I will see you ladies later.” These girls had him so flustered that his memory was starting to vanish. And without hesitation he got up and left the room. His fear, shyness about public nudity was gone. He’d met several girls on campus, all of them loved his cock and now he had proof. 8.5 inches soft! As he left, he could hear the girls say goodbye.

us1243

1st Like
Media
As he stepped into the hallway, he quickly realized that it was not last night. He was able to walk the halls twice without being seen but now it seemed to be lined with girls! All the dorm rooms were open and he could easily see at least 10 girls walking around. He looked down, just to make sure he was ready for display and it was. Standing up, he was hanging halfway down his thigh and with confidence began to strut towards the showers.

The hallway immediately burst into a frenzy. Cat-calls, cheers, and lustful expressions began to come out. “Oww, Owww!” “Now that’s a walk of shame with some style!” “Candice you’ve got to see this dick!” Instantly the hallway went from 10 to 20 girls. And all of them enjoyed the show.

“What a cock!” One girl screamed as she came up and felt Derek’s glorious member. “You can come over anytime!” Derek was loving this, girl after girl all pleading, wanting his cock.

He was in front of the bathroom but Derek decided to give them a little more. He turned around and began to shake it like a helicopter. The girls went crazy! He then made eye contact with a girl from the showers last night, what was her name… Cindy. He could see her mouth, “I love your cock!” And then she grabbed her ample boobs and began to slightly shake them back and forth.

Derek could feel himself starting to get hard and knew that he’d better get going. He then blew kisses to everyone and went into the bathroom. He quickly put on his clothes. It was time to focus on the other reason he was here, school.

us1243

1st Like
Media
Chapter 6

Derek’s meeting with the counselor was uneventful. They decided he should take mainly generals as he hadn’t chosen a major yet.

“The last thing is your physical ed class, we have 2 remaining. A beginning dancing class and a beginning wrestling class. Which would you prefer?” The counselor asked.

“Neither, to be honest they both sound lame.”

“Well, you need to take two different classes while you’re here. So since you are having a hard time deciding why don’t you do both! Sounds good, I’m sure you’ll love it. They are getting everyone’s costumes done today so you’ll need to go over there and make sure you get one.”

“Fine,” Derek was not happy with his all his classes but realized that college was about new experiences. He found the location his counselor set out for him. Derek was impressed as what looked to be the instructor was an early thirties hottie! She had an incredibly tight figure with smaller breasts but big enough that they could catch your attention.

“Hello, are you who I need to see about a costume for dance class?” Derek asked.

“Yes, I’m glad you made it I was about to close up for the day. What class are you in, ballet or ballroom?”

“I’m not for sure, my counselor didn’t specify.”

“Well, I think we have openings in both. Why don’t we see which outfits you like best and then you can make a choice based off that?”

“Sounds good, my name’s Derek by the way.”

“I’m Erica.” Erica was impressed with how masculine Derek was. She didn’t get too many of those students in her class and was excited to have him. Plus he was hot!

“Let’s try ballet first.” She then bent over and started looking through different clothes. Derek could help but stare at her ass, wow! Derek was starting to get a little chubby as Erica’s fit body was on display. Erica then tossed him some clothes, “Here go try these on.”

“Sure where’s a changing room?”

“I’ve set something up around this curtain, you’ll have plenty of privacy.” Erica was getting a little excited as she knew the clothes were super tight but had a guess Derek didn’t.

Derek then went behind the curtain and got down to his underwear which were some whitie-tighties. In his hustle this afternoon he didn’t think to put something on a little more comfortable, and he wish he had. After all the arousing activities of the past 2 days including Erica’s hot body, he needed the extra room. Derek then put on the tights and realized he had a problem, his bulge was huge!

Not only was it huge but the fabric was so thin that you could see a pretty clear outline of his dick. It was one thing for him to show off to a bunch of co-eds but his first encounter with an teacher was not supposed to be like this. He quickly got rid of those thoughts, however, as he remembered the previous reactions he got. And it wasn’t like he was doing something inappropriate, this was the outfit she gave him.

“Does it fit okay?” Erica inquired.

“To be honest, it’s a little tight,” Derek replied. The least he could do was warn her, he thought.

“It’s supposed to be, come out and let’s see.” Erica’s anticipation was getting pretty high now. She knew he had a great body and in a few seconds she was going to see it in all its glory as the outfit was literally skin tight.

Derek then gave one last attempt to adjust his bulge seeing if he could make it any more modest but no luck, she was about to get an eyeful. Feeling confident that he at least made an attempt, Derek came out from under the curtain and tried to play it subtle, “So, how does it look?”

“Oh my God,” Erica whispered. She was trying to act somewhat professional but her body went flush as Derek walked in. She knew he was gorgeous, but she could see the outline of his entire body. His sculpted chest and stomach, his thighs particularly had great definition to them but the highlight was his huge protruding bulge.

“You’re right it is quite tight but you’re lucky as you’ve clearly got the body for it. Go ahead and slowly turn around for me.”

us1243

1st Like
Media
Derek had seen that look before, he knew she was enjoying the show and was even flirting about it. So as he turned he stopped and flexed his butt. “So is this what they are supposed to look like? Because, I feel like I’m naked.”

“Part of ballet is to show off the human body and to enjoy watching its movements and I’m confident many people would enjoy looking at you, but I don’t know if this is going to work this semester.”

It was becoming normal for Derek to be in this situation and the longer people played with him the bolder he got, “Why not, is it because of this?” Derek finished turning around and was grabbing his dick.

“Unfortunately, yes. I’ve been doing this for most of my life and seen lots of beautiful bodies but I’ve never seen anyone with a bulge that big. And our production this year is geared towards families and with you there, with that, it will be too erotic.”

“I don’t see how that’s fair?” Derek was a little upset. Was he really being unfairly treated because of his big penis?

“I agree, but I’m sure the positives out way the negatives having a dick that big,” Erica added. She was having a hard time keeping professional when all she wanted was to see that cock revealed, she would have to think of a way to make that happen.

“Sure, I wouldn’t trade it for a pencil dick” Derek started but was interrupted as Erica chimed in.

“We still have ballroom as an option, why don’t we try that out and maybe that can help dull the pain. What’s your pant size?”

“I’ve worn jeans my entire life but I have no clue. My mom just always got them for me.”

Happy that was his response, Erica thought this was her chance. So she happily added, “That’s okay, we’ll just need to get your measurements. Go ahead and take off your tights and I’ll grab a tape measure.”

Derek was pleased with where this is going. He was playing with her and she was flirting right back. He began to wonder how far he could take this. “As long as we are being so forthcoming with each other, I might as well add that you have an amazing body too.”

“Thank you, that’s always nice to hear. I’ve found it, I doubt you’ve ever done this before but I’ll be getting just a few measurements to make sure the outfit fits properly.” She had a hard time getting words out as she was getting turned on by this. This was going to be fun.

Derek was looking hot as he was in nothing but his underwear and that wasn’t hiding the fact that he was extremely well hung.

“Please lift your arms out, let’s start with your chest.” Derek lifted his arms and felt a surge of energy as Erica’s body came into his. She was a smaller woman and to get around his chest she had to rub up against him. The heat between them was intense as she could feel his dick rubbing on her.

“Let’s get your inseam.” Erica said as she slid down Derek’s body. It felt so good, she didn’t want to let go. She was now kneeling and had Derek’s expanding dick right in front of her face. “That really is impressive when you look at it this close.”

Erica then brought the tape measure to his crotch and purposefully let her hand brush his cock as she did. She began to measure the inseam but couldn’t keep her eyes off of Derek’s dick. Derek could tell this and realized that she was mere inches away and desperately wanted her to grab it. So he playfully moved his hips so that it grazed her cheek.

Erica smiled as the tension between them was rising. She was able to finish measuring the inseam and then looked up and made eye contact, “Now I just need your waist.”

Their eyes met and they could both tell what was about to happen. Erica then tried to get around his waist but was unable to so she went ahead and piled her face directly into his crotch. “I’m sorry but I’m going to need to take these off to get an accurate measurement.” Erica lustfully added.

She then grabbed the top of his underwear and pulled them down. She was slightly startled as Derek’s dick came jumping out and hit her in the face. “Wow, your cock is magnificent!” It was bigger than she imagined and couldn’t wait to get to taste it. She wasted no time as she began to kiss and lick all over Derek’s hard cock.

After kissing and caressing every part of his glorious cock, she then began to put it in her mouth and suck on the head. He was surprised as she kept coming close to completely deep throating it.

She then leaned back a little just gazing at how wonderful a penis she had in front of her. “I can normally deep throat, but let’s be honest that thing isn’t normal.”

She then went back to work using both hands and her mouth to provide as much pleasure to Derek as possible. And it was working as Derek had trouble standing, repeatedly going weak at the knees as she continued to suck his cock.

He moaned with intense pleasure as Erica continued rubbing and sucking on his head. She would lightly kiss it as she slowly circled her tongue around the tip.

us1243

1st Like
Media
“Here, let’s just take this off.” Derek said as he stood Erica up and lifted off her shirt. Erica was a tiny, fit woman but still had beautiful curves. She must have been about a b cup as she stood there in just a bra and a big smile on her face.

Derek then leaned in and seductively grabbed Erica’s body, lifting her up so that her legs naturally wrapped around his waist. With her body weight on his hips he was able to free his hands to finally begin to explore her body. Her tight ass, then caressing her perky boobs, lastly reaching her face as he gently stroked her cheeks.

“You are so hot.” Derek said as he powerfully pulled her closer and kissed her. She was ready for anything and couldn’t wait as Derek moved his kissing to her neck.

Suddenly they could hear someone outside. “Is anyone still here!” a voice yelled.

“Derek, you going to have to go!” Erica demanded. “We’ll get in big trouble for this.”

Derek had to really think about this as he didn’t want to get in trouble his first day but also didn’t want to waste this moment.

“Fine, but I need to see you again.” Derek pleaded.

“Of course, I’m definitely no tease.” Erica said as she leaned in grabbing Derek cock as they had one last moment of passion together. Their hearts racing as they knew they had to go.

Derek just made it behind the curtain and Erica slipped on a t shirt as a security guard walked in.

“Almost done?” He asked.

“This is the last student and then we’re done.” Erica managed to get out. Derek then came out fully clothed. He walked straight through the door so the guard wouldn’t suspect anything only managing a “You have a nice day.”

Derek had to stop and catch his breath as he couldn’t believe what just happened. He knew they had unfinished business and loved the thought of what that meant.

nobody

Just Browsing
Media
Derek said that he's never measured it, and a woman is kneeling right next to his hard dick with a tape measure, and she doesn't think to take his measurement? What's up with that?