Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What's the full erect lengtb, before and after?
I was about 5-3/8 erect before my first procedure and now closer to 5-7/8 after a year (gained almost .5 inches). The flaccid length increases because the penis can no longer retract like it did before but I think the erect length increases a little over time because of the constant stretch that is being applied when flaccid. The procedure adds girth, but I think many like me are reporting (over time) erect length increase because of this stretching over time.

Reactions: clcarter22 and H3o

clcarter22

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was about 5-3/8 erect before my first procedure and now closer to 5-7/8 after a year (gained almost .5 inches). The flaccid length increases because the penis can no longer retract like it did before but I think the erect length increases a little over time because of the constant stretch that is being applied when flaccid. The procedure adds girth, but I think many like me are reporting (over time) erect length increase because of this stretching over time.

I'm very interested in getting the girinth enhancement procedure done. You are totally correct about girth being were it is at. Do you mind if I ask what type procedure you had and where you had it done at?

BBone

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm very interested in getting the girinth enhancement procedure done. You are totally correct about girth being were it is at. Do you mind if I ask what type procedure you had and where you had it done at?
I have a thread "My success with Dr. Loria" That has a lot of good info. I wish someone would have created a thread like that when I was looking and trying to get info. :) One of the best things I have ever done for myself.

Ping me if you want to chat on the phone. I am sure you have a million questions.

Reactions: clcarter22

Shining

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
Dr Loria and Dr Casavantes are great at dermal fillers (I'm personally saving up for a trip to Tijuana to see Dr C), people might day it's cheating but it's available as enhancement so we might as well get bigger with the technology that's guaranteed to grow.

I know somebody online who went from 4.5" girth to just under 8" and I hope to get results like him

Ryushin

Sexy Member
Media
Dr Loria and Dr Casavantes are great at dermal fillers (I'm personally saving up for a trip to Tijuana to see Dr C), people might day it's cheating but it's available as enhancement so we might as well get bigger with the technology that's guaranteed to grow.

I know somebody online who went from 4.5" girth to just under 8" and I hope to get results like him
Who is that person that went from 4.5" to 8" girth?