Dermatologist,Urologist,Bacterial Infections?Which Doctor?

tinydick4u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For the past two years I have been having pain in the head of my dick and it swells really bad during and after sex.Sometimes I get a blister around the back of the head.No real issues with pissing other than I piss alot.No issues with cumming.I don't masterbate much,once or twice a week.I am circumsized and have been with the same lady for 8.5 years.I don't think she would cheat and I haven't.So I visited an STD clinic and got checked out.I am STD FREE!So I ask the nurse practioner over the clinic who I should see.She said she wasn't sure if I would need a dermatologist or a urologist.I could be diabetic.Would diabetes cause my problems and should I see a dermatologist or a urologist?Could it be a bacterial infection?I can't afford insurance so I don't have a family/general practioner.I am trying to make an appointment with the right doc so I don't waste all my time and money at the wrong doc.Thanks in advance for any help.

fnaslut

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dermatologist would be most appropriate. Need to see when the actual problem is happening. It could be an allergic reaction to condom, lubricant, or yeast if it is present. Could also be Herpes (which is not able to be tested for at the STD clinic). good luck

tinydick4u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dermatologist would be most appropriate. Need to see when the actual problem is happening. It could be an allergic reaction to condom, lubricant, or yeast if it is present. Could also be Herpes (which is not able to be tested for at the STD clinic). good luck

I was tested for herpees.The clinic is ran by my local hospital and they always test for herpes cause it's so common here.We don't use condoms because she can't get pregnant.No ovaries or tubes.We have never had to use lubes and she doesn't like anal.I get this problem during sex,masterbation,and even when I wear underwear.I think it maybe a skin condition.I could also be diabetic which can cause sex organ issues and healing problems.It runs in my family.Everyone on my fathers side is diabetic.I'm doubtful of it being an STD.Hopefully it is as simple as a soap or change in laundry detergent,all tho we've tried that.

tinydick4u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
UPDATE:I had a really bad yeast infection.I used a prescribed cream and pills.Gone in a couple weeks,but doc said finish the pills and use the cream until pills are all taken.So far I have had no more issues.