Describe the best oral sex you have recieved

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What he (or she?) did, how much pressure, etc.

Speaking of pressure, give us something that can really help us understand exactly how much. Is it like licking ice cream? Moving a feather around? Etc.

I'm very curious to know and I think other guys can agree.

omgiswatdeysay

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
33 year old woman, gave me the best goddamn blowjob I've ever had! After I went down on her like a mad man, she decided that 2 could play at that game. I don't think a crane could have pulled her head off my cock, it was like she was trying to suck my balls through it. Whew!....that was a great night.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
the best oral i ever received was the first time i experienced it. i came 3 times in a row and i'll never forget how amazing it felt. even though my ex bf was a total bastard, he knew how to lick a pussy!!

cookiesweet83

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hmmmm, well my best oral was this past wkend, lucky me. no hesitation at all and he ate up like it was chocolate cake, sweet and decadent.
i was surprised cause normally i shy away from it when they try it on me, but i couldn't say no. my mind was racing at the feeling of his tongue and his fingers. And I was telling him what to do and he just did everything I wanted and even the unexpected. Wonderful!

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the best oral i ever received was the first time i experienced it. i came 3 times in a row and i'll never forget how amazing it felt. even though my ex bf was a total bastard, he knew how to lick a pussy!!
What exactly did he do that made it feel so good?

*takes notepad out*

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What he (or she?) did, how much pressure, etc.
Speaking of pressure, give us something that can really help us understand exactly how much. Is it like licking ice cream? Moving a feather around? Etc.
I'm very curious to know and I think other guys can agree.
Golly gee, the guy that shall live in infamy as the best pussy licker ever. I was 24, he was 34 and a NYC fireman. He was the first man to make me squirt and it was due to his tongue, not his dick. Haven't thought about him in a while. :rolleyes: :sigh:

It wasn't just the way he licked, kissed, and sucked, it was his attitude. He did it with such grateful reverence. He didn't just lick and suck my clit. He savored it, as if it were the last M&M in the bag.

Somebody here once described good cunnilingus as like licking butterfly wings or something to that effect. That sounds about right; but sometimes a firmer tongue is used and appreciated. :biggrin1: :flirt:

To be honest, if he's doing it right, I'm not noticing exact technique I'm too busy cumming and grinding my pussy into his face. :flirt:

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm, very interesting. So a lot of it is enthusiasm? Makes sense, I know that it's hot when a girl who tries to devour my cock and gets all hot, wet and gushy with it.

What do you think are sure tell signs that she's really into it?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm, very interesting. So a lot of it is enthusiasm? Makes sense, I know that it's hot when a girl who tries to devour my cock and gets all hot, wet and gushy with it.

What do you think are sure tell signs that she's really into it?

She doesn't stop sucking until she has swallowed the last possible drop of cum or you pull her head off your cock by her hair. :biggrin1: Yeah, I've had that happen.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That tutorial was great. Who is the blonde chick? I think she's really hot. I got so turned on that I masturbated to it lol.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies, I want your best explanation of the most amazing oral sex you recieved! I'm here to take notes. I constantly hear girls complain that most guys suck at eating pussy and I don't want to be one of them. What should I do?

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
First off, I would suggest teasing.
Lick and kiss her inner thighs. Trace her labia with your tongue but don't touch the clit. Keep teasing until her hips are moving. Then, with a soft tongue, lick from her vag all the way up slowly to her clit in one motion. Keep your tongue soft (but pointed) until you feel her clit swell. Spread her lips with your tongue, going side to side, once again starting at her vag. With your fingers, spread her pussy lips very slow, licking softly at her clit. Keep doing this until your chin is soaked. Then, still licking, rim her hole with your finger, not going in. Tease her in this way until she begs you to put your finger in. When you do, put your palm up and press your middle finger on her g-spot which is a small lump inside. Well, not really a lump, kind of like a small...hill. Press up on her gspot, still licking her clit. Don't finger fuck her fast unless she tells you to. Most women need to concentrate on the feeling of the tongue in order to cum and if you are stimulating her pussy too much, she may lose her concentration. Don't come at it like you are starving and haven't eaten for a week. Make sure you tell her how good she smells, tastes, feels and a couple of moans showing her how much you love to eat her is a good idea too.

Oh and most important - follow any and all instructions she gives you.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank youuu. that sounds like great advice.

Damn, I really want to try this out on a girl but I don't have a girlfriend. I don't think I can have an open "course" with any girls that I know because for some reason, a common opinion has formed that I am much more sexually experienced than I actually am. This has kind of fucked me over. Hmm.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Speed. The best oral I ever got felt like the mans tongue was vibrating at a very high frequency. There was also a fair bit of pressure. It wasn't a lot of pressure, but it was definitely more than licking ice cream. I would pay any amount of cash to experience that again. Hands down.

You know, that man really loved to eat pussy. Not only that, but I had given him the best head he'd ever gotten, and he felt like he had something to prove. He refused to tell me what he was doing, or how his tongue was going that fast. But he sure was enthusiastic. I think NJQT hit the nail on the head.

Last edited:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LemacST, it may help to hear what the man who was THE WORST at eating pussy did as well, so that you know what not to do.

The man that was the worst seemed to take eating pussy literally. :confused: He actually gnawed on my labia :eek: and seemed to use a technique that was more like a little kid eating corn on the cob, going back and forth quickly. I tried to get him to stop, I did the head tap. I said, "No Teeth!" I told him to gently lick and kiss. To no avail, he was hopeless.

He was 51, I guess you really can't teach an old dog new tricks. :frown1:

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Speed. The best oral I ever got felt like the mans tongue was vibrating at a very high frequency. There was also a fair bit of pressure. It wasn't a lot of pressure, but it was definitely more than licking ice cream. I would pay any amount of cash to experience that again. Hands down.
Did he humm while sucking on your clit?That's how I do it on my wife,one particular note will make her crawl up the bed!:biggrin1:

You know, that man really loved to eat pussy. Not only that, but I had given him the best head he'd ever gotten, and he felt like he had something to prove. He refused to tell me what he was doing, or how his tongue was going that fast. But he sure was enthusiastic. I think NJQT hit the nail on the head.
Know how to roll your R's?That's how I get the rappid tongue movment on the clit instead of the roof of my mouth.

I discovered this because my wife humms while giving a bj.:smile:So what's my finders fee for the secret?:deal: