Describe the best oral sex you have recieved

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The best, was a guy that would sigh/growl right before he took the first lick.

He was very vocal, which I love. Kissed and licked my inner thighs. Played with my labia, pulling, sucking them in, nibbling. Tongue fucked my pussy, sucked my clit while fingering me deeply (his forte). Licked, bit (lightly), and pinched my taint. Gave me a few long licks from ass to clit. He also allowed me to rub my pussy all around his face, lips, tongue, and nose.

LemacST, it may help to hear what the man who was THE WORST at eating pussy did as well, so that you know what not to do.

The man that was the worst seemed to take eating pussy literally. :confused: He actually gnawed on my labia :eek: and seemed to use a technique that was more like a little kid eating corn on the cob, going back and forth quickly. I tried to get him to stop, I did the head tap. I said, "No Teeth!" I told him to gently lick and kiss. To no avail, he was hopeless.

He was 51, I guess you really can't teach an old dog new tricks. :frown1:
Hehehe, the corn part made me gigggle. Sorry. :)
I like biting, even a little hard and nibbling. If I get the feeling he doesn't know how to do it, but everything else is good, I just make him stick out his tongue and have my way by riding his face. :wink:

sablebee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Excellent Advice!!! :smile:
First off, I would suggest teasing.
Lick and kiss her inner thighs. Trace her labia with your tongue but don't touch the clit. Keep teasing until her hips are moving. Then, with a soft tongue, lick from her vag all the way up slowly to her clit in one motion. Keep your tongue soft (but pointed) until you feel her clit swell. Spread her lips with your tongue, going side to side, once again starting at her vag. With your fingers, spread her pussy lips very slow, licking softly at her clit. Keep doing this until your chin is soaked. Then, still licking, rim her hole with your finger, not going in. Tease her in this way until she begs you to put your finger in. When you do, put your palm up and press your middle finger on her g-spot which is a small lump inside. Well, not really a lump, kind of like a small...hill. Press up on her gspot, still licking her clit. Don't finger fuck her fast unless she tells you to. Most women need to concentrate on the feeling of the tongue in order to cum and if you are stimulating her pussy too much, she may lose her concentration. Don't come at it like you are starving and haven't eaten for a week. Make sure you tell her how good she smells, tastes, feels and a couple of moans showing her how much you love to eat her is a good idea too.

Oh and most important - follow any and all instructions she gives you.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Know how to roll your R's?That's how I get the rappid tongue movment on the clit instead of the roof of my mouth.

I discovered this because my wife humms while giving a bj.:smile:So what's my finders fee for the secret?:deal:

No, he didn't hum. I don't know about r-rolling either. I do know how to do it (I speak Spanish) but but I can only do it on the roof of my mouth. Any attempt to do it anywhere else, and I get my lips vibrating instead of my tongue. Maybe you two are different. I have no idea.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
First off, I would suggest teasing.
Lick and kiss her inner thighs. Trace her labia with your tongue but don't touch the clit. Keep teasing until her hips are moving. Then, with a soft tongue, lick from her vag all the way up slowly to her clit in one motion. Keep your tongue soft (but pointed) until you feel her clit swell. Spread her lips with your tongue, going side to side, once again starting at her vag. With your fingers, spread her pussy lips very slow, licking softly at her clit. Keep doing this until your chin is soaked. Then, still licking, rim her hole with your finger, not going in. Tease her in this way until she begs you to put your finger in. When you do, put your palm up and press your middle finger on her g-spot which is a small lump inside. Well, not really a lump, kind of like a small...hill. Press up on her gspot, still licking her clit. Don't finger fuck her fast unless she tells you to. Most women need to concentrate on the feeling of the tongue in order to cum and if you are stimulating her pussy too much, she may lose her concentration. Don't come at it like you are starving and haven't eaten for a week. Make sure you tell her how good she smells, tastes, feels and a couple of moans showing her how much you love to eat her is a good idea too.

Oh and most important - follow any and all instructions she gives you.

Oh my god yes please. RIGHT now :redface:

woodyq

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay