Describe the best PARTY you ever went to.

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Mem, Oct 6, 2007.

1. Mem

Mem
    Gold Member

Mine was at a house party of a guy that used to go to the same (str8) dance club that I hung out at. The DJ from the club was was downstairs in the basement spinning records. The bathtub was full of ice and beer. For a while we sat in the living room watching "the Cure in Orange" on video.

The best gay party I went to was in a guys backyard at night. His parents were away. We also hung out in his large garage, (it has a nice setup). The tall blond guy that I was in love with was there and I was so nervous to be introduced to him and shake his hand. We stayed there till the sun came up.

2. 36DD

Gold Member

Albums:
    It was a party given by Fred Astaire for his grandson's graduation.

3. jda

jda New Member

Albums:
    It was a party totally thrown (is that a word?) by my roommates and I. We had a slip 'n' slide, lots of liquor, a keg, a ton of alcoholics, and a beautiful summer day. OMG was it a fun time! So yeah we combined "flip cup" with a slip 'n' slide and it turned out to be amazing. We were all wasted sliding wet, drunk, and having a great time. Was all good until someone fucked up the slide and it no longer pumped water..

: (

So... what to do? We turned it into mud wrestling.. it was sooo amazing. We were fucking each other up, coated in mud.. omg! So yeah that was probably the best party I went to aside from this other party...

We all went to one of my friends' boyfriends' party (Candi Nic Kel and I) pregamed and ready to dance. We got even more wasted and danced our asses off... was a great time! So yeah everyone aside from my friends, my friends friends, the kids who lived at the house, and myself had left. I decided to put on some Will Smith "Greatest Hits" and we had a blast. I remember cramming something like 20 people on this small coffee table as we 'swayed' back and fourth to 'gettin jiggy with i"... omg it was such a great time! Then the cops showed up... kicked us out... we walked home and still remininsce about how much fun it was.

Im drunk atm so plz excuse my inability to write comprehensively.

4. southwest

southwest New Member

Don't know where it was but it was definitely in a kitchen...I'm pretty sure of that!:biggrin1:

5. 36DD

Gold Member

Albums:
    That must've been some party!:biggrin1:

6. southwest

southwest New Member

Well one must make some effort!:tongue:

7. YourAvgGuy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My college graduation party, given to me by my 2 eldest brothers and some cousins. Shall I say I drunk myself sober! It was catered (food all-night), a live DJ (a friend of mine in college), liquor and kegs. It was awesome...

The only problem... graduation that morning and having to be in line at 8:30 a.m. I was shit-faced and EXHAUSTED and by that time, slightly hungover again. haha

Later that night... same routine!

If only to be 21 again!!!!

8. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

The biggest party I ever threw myself was back in high school. About 40 people or so filtered in and out of the house over the course of the 24 hours the party lasted... from about noon to noon Saturday to Sunday.

The stated purpose of the party was an all-night screening of all the best episodes from the original Transformers cartoon. We had that running the whole time in one room, board games, video games, and other stuff going on in other rooms. Lots of good food and Jolt cola.

9. gjorg

Gold Member

My partner used to own a gay dance bar so, every night was like a party!Guys of all shapes and sizes! Drugs, alcohol, sex! Nude dance floor after we locked the doors! It was quite a decade!:eek:

10. wldhoney

Gold Member

Albums:
    Believe it or not, the best parties I have been to are thrown by a friend of mine who is a police officer I am close to thru work. His wife is wild, and I have yet to go to one at their house where clothes have not come off. I have seen the piercings and tattoos of a whole lot of people I work with and their significant others, as well as some action I would have been quite happy to miss! :eek: Generally they have friends who are strippers, male and female, or some sort of toy party to start out with, as the wife is a frequent flyer at the All Male Revue club in Portland.

The next one is a Pimp and Ho' Halloween party, and a couple of male strippers from Portland will be there in the beginning just for us girls. Woo hoo!

The one rule is: NO CAMERAS! :biggrin1:

11. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Best party? Glad you asked.

It was on a sailboat moored off Australia's Whitsunday Islands in February 1994. Rough weather prevented us from motoring to the shore in the dinghy for supplies so we were stuck at anchor out there for about 18 hours before the storm passed. It was muggy, windy and rainy and the boat was gyrating all over the place due to the wave action. About 15 of us were pretty much trapped below decks for the duration. It was hot and sweaty down there and we were pretty much just wearing our swimsuits anyway. There were Canadians, Brits, Swedes, Swiss, Argentinians, Maltese, Kiwis and yours truly. We had little food left but lots of beer and music to sustain us through the night.

We made good use of it. The attached photo was taken before the full nudity began.

Attached Files:

12. gjorg

Gold Member

Would have to be 1994, A string thong tan line on a dude:biggrin1:

13. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    That was the Maltese

Draft saved Draft deleted