Describe the man you had the most intense sex with

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by DonJuanDeShenzhen, Oct 22, 2009.

1. DonJuanDeShenzhen

Albums:
    Describe the man you had the most intense sex with

What attributes of him turned you on so much that the sex was so intense?

What was different in him that he could take you to a level others have never taken you before?

2. StraightCock4Her

StraightCock4Her New Member

Well, I'm ruggedly handsome, I have brown wavy hair, a soccer player's body... Wait... Masturbation doesn't count does it?

3. 3664shaken

3664shaken New Member

Okay – I’m a classic size queen – meaning I need a very long penis to get me off. It’s just physical there is a spot that needs to be rubbed so if you happen to be the right length. If you meet that and you want to know what really turns me on and differentiates you from other big dicks it would be these.

In NO particular order even though they are numbered – strange huh!

#1 Chemistry – I don’t need to tell you to go slow or fuck me HARD, you just get it. Can’t coach you on this one it just happens

#2 Smell – can’t explain it but some guys smell good, (not talking cologne here) I think it has to do with chemistry but there is that certain smell that is like mmmmm good maybe it’s pheromones, I’m no scientist so I don’t understand that shit but there is something about them.

#3 Being different in bed, always evolving, I’ve been with guys that do the same thing over and over like a fucking broken mp3 file (record works better but many of you young pups don’t know what a record is).

#4 Confidence NOT arrogance – you know you are good because you are good.

#5 Style outside of the bedroom – open my door, treat me like a princess, show me a good time.

#6 Honesty – you lie you suck! I would rather be hurt with the truth than insulted with a lie.

#7 Successful – Yes it matters, you don’t have to be Bill Gates, but you need to be moving up and making something of yourself (NEWSFLASH: With the exception of professional athletes I make more money than any of the guys I sleep with) I’m not looking at $$$$ I’m looking at the qualities that make you successful. Are you a garbage man for 20 years – loser, did you start as a garbage man and are now division manager of the garbage men after 5 years – that’s successful – get it. BTW don’t brag about it- either you are or you aren’t.

#8 Humor – can you laugh at yourself – honestly can you???? - without it hurting you male ego.

#9 Conversation – can you talk to me about something other than sports, cars, or your dick?

#10 Listening – Okay so I am telling you about the new prada shoes I just bought – listen god damn it, it’s important to me, I listened to you talk about a stupid sports game on TV last night.

Want me to go on?????

Those are the ones that just flew off of my brunette head.

4. Cougar

Cougar New Member

Albums:
    He was short fat kinda ugly had a smallish cock and he was older than I like.

But he fucked me for 3 hours in every possible position in both my ass and my pussy, gaged me repeatedly on his cock in every postition possible that a face and a cock can come together. I know at one point I spent an uninterupted 45 minutes worshipping his cock with my mouth.

Then we showered together, dressed and went out to a very nice resturant for an excellent meal and good conversation.

After eating we continued our wildassfuckfest for 4 more hours and fell blissfully asleep. I woke up with him on top and inside me for another hour of play before breakfast. He was not bad for a 64 year old man!

We got back together after not seeing or hearing from each other for 17 years. We had a torrid 6 month love affair while he was in my town on a job. He said he had been looking for me for 15 years and once even engaged the help of a P.I.

After breakfast he went back to his wife and I went back to my girlfriend.

#4 Cougar, Oct 22, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2009
  5. D_Peirsonne Plowblade

This is a turn on! I'm hard and ready!

6. voidout

Gold Member

I like this story, and I don't know why.

7. D_Maurice Mountlilly

D_Maurice Mountlilly Account Disabled

me too..but i know why i like it.

8. Patchos

Gold Member

Well I was walking down the street just a-having a think, when a snake of a guy gave me an evil wink. He shook me up, he took me by surprise, he had a pickup truck and the devil's eyes. He stared at me and I felt a change...time meant nothing, never would again.

9. Principessa

Gold Member

He cared about me. I trusted him, he was familiar with the female form...inside and out.

Girlfriend? :confused: After being fucked like that. :eek: Are you sure you don't want to change your %'s :tongue:

10. Ramsey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    So, how is sex with an 81 year old man?

11. honeydew

honeydew New Member

I am still waiting to have that experience

12. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

he's the one who still fucks my brains out every chance he gets :smile: it's wonderful.

13. feely

feely New Member

Well, if I'm allowed to answer from a straight males persepctive on females (even if im not allowed, im still going to),

she was a fast machine, she kept my motor clean, she was the best damn woman that ive ever seen. She had sightless eyes, telling me no lies, knocking me out with those American thighs. Taking more than her share, I was fighting for air, she told me to come but I was already there. The walls started shaking, the earth was quaking, my mind was aching and we were making it.

Damn, she shook me all night long.

(edited for typos)

#13 feely, Oct 26, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2009
  14. Symphonic

Gold Member

Albums:
    -takes notes-

15. molotovmuffin

Gold Member

I wanted to ask that too but didn't feel like doing the math. ;)

16. Ramsey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hah, see? We men can be useful for math too! :smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted