Describe the user's cock above you in detail

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
You've got a fantastically gorgeous cock!

Looking at the side-by-side shot, the erect head has great proportions and looks like it is rock hard. The pee hole looks like it is gaping open. Very hot! Makes me think of a huge stream of cum blasting out of it. The head looks like it is at a slight angle from the shaft. I love minor asymmetry like that -- it makes a cock unique.

The shaft is straight and I love the subtle veiny-ness. Others have commented on you being a grower. I'm not sure whether the two side-by-side pics are exactly on the same scale, but the transformation from soft to hard must be an exciting thing to witness. I'd line up to see that for sure! Or to experience it go from soft to hard in my mouth.

As one into sharing my wife's cunt with a buddy, I would rate your cock as EXTREMELY wife-worthy.

I would love to see a side shot of your erect cock too.

That cock is rock hard and ready to go!

Your cock head his a great size and shape to it and sits proudly atop your shaft. Your shaft has a very smooth and also slightly veiny appearance which gives it great definition. It also, from what I can see has the slightest kink near the head which gives it a very cool shape. With a gallery full of pics it is hard to find a pic where it does not look good!

B_joshdaniels

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yours looks like it'd stretch a hole to that perfect point. it's not painfully long or thick, but it's still got a girth that's impressive. i'd imagine any girl would find that a happy surprise.

B_ciaofornow

1st Like
Media
first off nice big cock....neitherless to say its both long and thick...great head with the size of it..you pretty much look perfect for anyone...hard and stiff ready to go..great szie

conchis

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
a perfect hole stretcher, thick and with a big glans.
not too long but with a very good color.

B_joshdaniels

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
fat, veiny, uncircumcised and very manly. the upward curve is probably great for hitting the g-spot, however i find straight ones more aesthetically pleasing. overall very large and probably well liked.

D_William Fuckner

Experimental Member
Media
That's one big, thick dick. Fat, long and peachy. As my girlfriend says, That's a 'big peachy cock'! Good for you

That was meant for bighitter, but i guess it works for you too.

Last edited:

Great length and shape. The head's shape is awesome along with its size. The shaft seems to have a good bit of girth to it. Overall an excellent unit right there!

Blusiq

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nice size and length id imagine this is the type of cocks Romans used to have, plus you have a rather large head and a perfect girth :thumbsup:

D_Evelyn Wow

Just Browsing
Media
nice long thick head and long snake like cock. good to deep throat and slobber over and nice to have to slap you in the face just good for a really sloppy messy blowjob (drunk?) looks fun to tease