Describe what turns you on about a man

spanky1998

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Seeing a hairy treasure trail on a flat stomache makes me hard. I also love body hair in general. In terms of cock, I prefer a shower. I find tiny flacid cocks sad.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Physically I don't have just one type of man to whom I am attracted. I am more likely to be intellectually stimulated by his mind and the way it works first, before I learn to appreciate his body. Confidence without arrogance is always a plus.

That said, in the past I have tended to date tall, stocky men. My last bf was 6'4" and about 270 lbs. I also went with a guy who was 5'10" and maybe 150 lbs. The common denominator? They both worked with their hands and were tops in their respective fields.

There is nothing quite so sexy as watching a man at work. :wink: I don't care if he's a lawyer, dentist, plumber, mechanic, or truck driver there is just something about watching a man do something at which he excels that is a total turn on for me. :cool:

Seeing a hairy treasure trail on a flat stomach makes me hard. I also love body hair in general. In terms of cock, I prefer a shower. I find tiny flacid cocks sad.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not going to lie, I would like for him to be physically attractive, but his intelligence is a major turn on. I like to see the varying degrees of creativity that someone displays. I love to see the light of mischievousness or naughty surprise come into someone's eyes. I hate dealing with someone who shames and blames, or uses their intelligence as a weapon. Gratuitous meaness does nothing for me. Physically, I love expressive eyes. I love thick eyebrows. I like a sense of humor but also someone who knows when to stop playing and be serious. I like a man who has strong spiritual convictions and a good sense of himself. SOmeone who can enjoy me and allow me to enjoy him. He should strive to be his personal best.

Is that enough?

Last edited:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not going to lie, I would like for him to be physically attractive, but his intelligence is a major turn on. I like to see the varying degrees of creativity that someone displays. I love to see the light of mischievousness or naughty surprise come into someone's eyes. I hate dealing with someone who shames and blames, or uses their intelligence as a weapon. Gratuitous meaness does nothing for me. Physically, I love expressive eyes. I love thick eyebrows. I like a sense of humor but also someone who knows when to stop playing and be serious. I like a man who has strong spiritual convictions and a good sense of himself. SOmeone who can enjoy me and allow me to enjoy him. He should strive to be his personal best.

Is that enough?

Yes, I quite agree with everything you said. In addition a man with strong arms and thighs that can crack walnuts is a major turn on for me. Always has been . . . not sure why and really don't care. :biggrin1:

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
[/b][/color][/size][/font]

Yes, I quite agree with everything you said. In addition a man with strong arms and thighs that can crack walnuts is a major turn on for me. Always has been . . . not sure why and really don't care. :biggrin1:

Americans are a bit funny ...I've got a nice pair of nutcrackers for cracking nuts :confused:

Oh I'd love a rich, hung millionaire to come sweep me off my feet, but what really attracts me in a man? He is or has:

• Is trustworthy
  • Has a ready warm smile that breaks into a self-effacing laugh.
  • Confidence
  • Introspection
  • Broad intelligence with great curiosity
  • Inspires me to be a better man than I usually am
  • Loves dogs
  • Can focus on his goals until he achieves them
  • Loves himself as much as he loves others and keeps himself in reasonable shape
  • Has more than the average modicum of wisdom
  • Enjoys the city and the country equally
  • I can imagine staying with until the end of our lives
  • Is spiritually at peace with himself
  • I have no qualms trusting him with my life

Physically? That's easy...

I have a particular attraction to blond otters and bears. Ever see the Lincoln Tech guy with the goatee on TV? Something like this guy. I'm a sucker for blue eyes but brown eyes on a blond guy, RRRRRRRuuufffff!!! I don't care about how big his dick is or if he's intact or cut. Furry chest, nads, ass, and pits will have me drooling and I don't mean my mouth.

Sexually...

• Top or bottom doesn't matter to him. He's interested in great sex.
  • Is willing to be monogamous for at least a little while so we can have unprotected sex.
  • Is willing to explore or is already into BDSM.
  • Can cum deep in me while our eyes are locked on each other (and vice versa).
  • What's really paramount is that he understand that sex with him will be the complete physical expression of my love for him and that I feel the same from him.
I think Marilyn Monroe said it best:

The most unsatisfactory men are those who pride themselves on their virility and regard sex as if it were some form of athletics at which you can win cups. It is a woman's spirit and mood a man has to stimulate in order to make sex interesting. The real lover is the man who can thrill you just by touching your head or smiling into your eyes or by just staring into space.

If you happen to see this guy, would you please tell him I'm looking for him?:biggrin1:

Last edited by a moderator:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Physically? I like guys who are a little rough on the edges. More rugged men instead of pretty boys. Hairy chests, nicely groomed facial hair. Physically fit although you don't have to be a complete gym addict. A playful, yet devilish smile. Striking eyes that can pierce right through your inhibitions. Mentally? Quick witted, intelligent, a little twisted, and never too old to love the things that made him happy as a child. Major points if they like anime and video games. :)

Sexually? Kissing is essential. Soft, sensual lips that don't com equip with excessive drool. No "thin layer of flesh behind bone & teeth" type lips either. If you can't turn me on with your lips and tongue, then your dick ain't gonna do much for me. I tend to have sexual ADD. Must be versatile enough to submit when I want to top and take control when I'm willing to bottom. I always get bored when I'm with a 100% top or 100% bottom. Always nice to have a great ass and a schlong the size of a Comcast remote, but not always necessary.

The more a man can cover of the preliminary stuff, the more lenient I become when it gets down to the waistline.

Last edited:

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Brain does not have to have too much Intellect

Good size Thighs and Calves

Decent Chest Size

Arms Big but not Huge

Reasonable looks OK' but has to Smile often

Good Posture Holds himself Proudly

Prefer a bit of comfortable weight on the Body

Dick Size does not matter too much Large is Ok but not essential

Used to be Hot on the Twinky Type but more into Hunky Jock types now
enz

D

deleted213967

Nothin like a lean-and-mean guy shaving naked in front of the mirror at home after his morning shower...

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For me, it's a great smile combined with a mischievous glint in his eyes. A nice tight body and clean natural scent is a turn on as well. That's just the physical.
The real turn on for me is intelligence and a great sense of humor. A man who's comfortable in his own self. Treats everyone as equals, no sense of superiority.
I'm not attracted to men who act feminine.