Men and women - Describe your best one-night stand:
- What did you find exciting about it?
- What did you find enjoyable about it?

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had 2 one-night stands. One-night stands are not my thing and I don't go looking for them. For me a one-night stand is a fling that it aborted for some reason. Therefore by definition I have not had any GOOD one-night stands. If they were good they wouldn't be one-nighters.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have had a few one night stands--and a few breif encounters. THe one night stands mostly left me emotionally empty, and definately were nt worth the effort that went into them. Some of the encounters were very hot, but because they were of the moment, and basically no emotion was involved at all, they were satisfying----no expectations, no disappointments. But either one still doesn;t satisfy the emotional component for me. Your mileage (kilometerage?) may vary...:rolleyes:

D_Merringtonne Meathead

Experimental Member
Media
Best one nighter was a few years ago near a 'war zone.' In a bar I met a 6' female late 30's slim but big-breasted Dutch medic on a 6 month posting, who after a few hours/drinks made it obvious she was missing the regular fucking she got from her husband at home but did not want to get mixed up with fellow soldiers. So I 'volunteered' to give her what she needed. After a fair amount of kissing and foreplay, she didn't flinch at the size of my trusty 7.75"/5.5" at full mast, took it all into her really wet and surprisingly tight pussy and got herself well and truly fucked hard, missionary, doggy, on top, between the tits, the lot. Even better, she took most of it in the ass. After a swift fuck in the morning, she leapt out of bed, showered, got into her uniform (over skimpy red bra and panties I noticed) gave my lips and my cock a farewell kiss and was gone. She had a lot to say during the action, most of it in Dutch, but every man knows when a woman wants it 'harder.' I actually normally go after petite women so this was a change for me, but it was brilliant. I think the fact she was so desperate for good hard cock made all the difference. I will never forget it and I hope she doesn't either.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
stud_hunter said:
I've had 2 one-night stands. One-night stands are not my thing and I don't go looking for them. For me a one-night stand is a fling that it aborted for some reason. Therefore by definition I have not had any GOOD one-night stands. If they were good they wouldn't be one-nighters.

Never had one too...and I agree with SH about the notion in my head with was really good would not be just once...:biggrin1:

But to be fair to my imagination I do picture a possible 1 night stand:

Picture 1940's war time and Iam a soldier and he is a soldier from different countries and we meet somehow and we are crazy horny fantastly having to have one another...we do it but we know that we are never going to meet again, last opportunity to have sex before we die in the war...The End.

I'm not joking.. but is the only way i think there is a possibility i will get into a knowing in advance 1 night stand sex...:eek:

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My best one night stand was with a fellow who was a bit infamous (not famous but infamous). His character was once featured on a "movie of the week".

He's a sleeze bag and hot as hell. He was involved (peripherally) in a rather famous case in Newport, Rhode Island. No one knows he's gay and he is the hottest piece of ass I can ever remember having .. We fucked in the attic apartment of his employer's residence on Ocean Drive.

I keep thinking I'd love to play with him again but I suspect it's better left to my memory's exaggeratedly wonderful placement.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Stronzo said:
My best one night stand was with a fellow who was a bit infamous (not famous but infamous). His character was once featured on a "movie of the week".

He's a sleeze bag and hot as hell. He was involved (peripherally) in a rather famous case in Newport, Rhode Island. No one knows he's gay and he is the hottest piece of ass I can ever remember having .. We fucked in the attic apartment of his employer's residence on Ocean Drive.

I keep thinking I'd love to play with him again but I suspect it's better left to my memory's exaggeratedly wonderful placement.

Bingo!!!

I know who he is...:cool:

:biggrin1:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Stronzo said:
PM me if you think you do Gisella. Please don't write it here! :cool:

I'll tell you if you've got it right.

Hold it hold it..false alarm !!! Sorry Stronzo...:biggrin1:

I just made a small confusing between Long Island/The Hamptons and Rhode Island/Newport...:rolleyes: well, i've been to Newport and its just beautiful that mansions and the town...but never to the Hamptons...but i think both have similarities...than of course my mistake is understandable...

But Stronzo..now Im curious if I find out I'm going to ask, ok???:tongue:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stud Hunter said:
Therefore by definition I have not had any GOOD one-night stands. If they were good they wouldn't be one-nighters.

Gisella said:
Never had one too...and I agree with SH about the notion in my head with was really good would not be just once...:biggrin1:

I dearly love you two gals, but I have to contradict you two on this. I have had my fair share of one-nighters, and as Stud Hunter has put it right, they are flings aborted for some reason. That doesn't rule out the possibility that they're good. Some of mine were VERY good, but circumstances made them one-time experiences. I really wouldn't have been against repeating them, but sometimes the guys were either in committed relationships (I leave it to you now to figure out about how committed they were), or on TDY, passing through, just in need of a fuck that cleared the air, or my temporary interest wasn't on a longer relationship. Sometimes you have to bite and run.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ClaireTalon said:
I dearly love you two gals, but I have to contradict you two on this. I have had my fair share of one-nighters, and as Stud Hunter has put it right, they are flings aborted for some reason. That doesn't rule out the possibility that they're good. Some of mine were VERY good, but circumstances made them one-time experiences. I really wouldn't have been against repeating them, but sometimes the guys were either in committed relationships (I leave it to you now to figure out about how committed they were), or on TDY, passing through, just in need of a fuck that cleared the air, or my temporary interest wasn't on a longer relationship. Sometimes you have to bite and run.

I do believe you're right, my dear :smile: . I'm not completely closed off to the possibility that I could have a good one-nighter. As you say, sometimes the sex is good but circumstances prevent a repeat performance. In fairness to me, I'm still working on just about 2 yrs as a single girl, so give me time! :biggrin1:

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm surprised so many of you have never had a one night stand. I've had at least ten-fifteen of them. lol Some were drunken flings with strangers (people I met in bars) and some were drunken flings with friends, i.e. I was out with one of my guy friends, we got trashed and then I somehow woke up in his bed going "Oh, my god. Did we fuck?"

Some of my one night stands have been just that because the sexual experience was so horrific. For example: I had one guy that I met online lick from ass to pussy repeatedly and I got a SCORCHING urinary tract infection the next day.

Sometimes I'd like a guy, date him, fuck him, and then he'd call me over and over again and would finally get the ignore. [x] HATE that.

There are some one night stands that I've had with couples, or at S&M parties. Many of the females I've been with were just one time things.

As far as pleasure level, I've found that most one night stands aren't that fun, especially when alcohol is involved.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
stud_hunter said:
I do believe you're right, my dear :smile: . I'm not completely closed off to the possibility that I could have a good one-nighter. As you say, sometimes the sex is good but circumstances prevent a repeat performance. In fairness to me, I'm still working on just about 2 yrs as a single girl, so give me time! :biggrin1:

That'd be two years against 25 years then, so you're granted more time ;-)
Actually you two made a point too, there are disappointing one-night stands,
I noticed some men seem to think a one-night-stand isn't worth putting some effort into the sex, maybe because it's only about this one time. Isn't that a reason to be especially good, be kept as a lap-warming memory?
And yes, the emotional part of it suffers a lot. However, sometimes that side doesn't matter to me. Have you ever heard of "artificial situations", like you meet a guy when on vacation, and everything seems great and fun, but you know exactly that you two wouldn't manage to get along with each other under the strain and burdens of everyday life? In those situations, one-night-stands can be great. You have your fun, he has his fun, and then you go your separate ways again.