Describe your best one-night stand?

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ClaireTalon said:
Have you ever heard of "artificial situations", like you meet a guy when on vacation, and everything seems great and fun, but you know exactly that you two wouldn't manage to get along with each other under the strain and burdens of everyday life? In those situations, one-night-stands can be great. You have your fun, he has his fun, and then you go your separate ways again.

Oh sure. It makes sense. I just haven't gotten around to it yet :smile: . But that reminds me, out of town weddings are great for that, aren't they? :biggrin1: Next month I'm going to a girlfriend's wedding up in Seattle. She's only 28 so perhaps there will be an assortment of appropriately-aged men there?:biggrin1: I will be on the lookout :wink: .

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
stud_hunter said:
Oh sure. It makes sense. I just haven't gotten around to it yet :smile: . But that reminds me, out of town weddings are great for that, aren't they? :biggrin1: Next month I'm going to a girlfriend's wedding up in Seattle. She's only 28 so perhaps there will be an assortment of appropriately-aged men there?:biggrin1: I will be on the lookout :wink: .

Well, you will get to it, trust me. Do it like I did, take a year's time to live out all your needs and then return to everyday life, do a lot of travelling around, and you'll see what I mean.

Your wedding plans are new territory to me. I have been to a few weddings before, but either everyone there was already married, or wasn't what I was looking for. But if your friend is only 28, I guess you'll find some materiel there to get into an "artificial situation", I do hope so for you! Basically it makes sense, the atmosphere, usually the matching music at the celebrations, and a great excuse to get to that subject.

Attagirl, get yourself someone there!

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ClaireTalon said:
Well, you will get to it, trust me. Do it like I did, take a year's time to live out all your needs and then return to everyday life, do a lot of travelling around, and you'll see what I mean.

Your wedding plans are new territory to me. I have been to a few weddings before, but either everyone there was already married, or wasn't what I was looking for. But if your friend is only 28, I guess you'll find some materiel there to get into an "artificial situation", I do hope so for you! Basically it makes sense, the atmosphere, usually the matching music at the celebrations, and a great excuse to get to that subject.

Attagirl, get yourself someone there!

Indeed. The only thing is my friend who's getting married is someone I became friends with via work when she lived here. She's only been up in Seattle for a year so I'm thinking a lot of the people at the wedding might be people from here who I know. Eeeck. But we shall see.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The last one night stand I had was actually a pick up at a restaurant. There was a bar attached where he was obviously cruising me and we made some eye contact and next thing you know we are humping in his bedroom. I had to excuse myself from the guys I went to dinner with. He turned out to be an alarm installer. I rang some bells that night. Cute, very nice. The morning is always awkward for me.
Never seen him since.