Describe your ideal lover in a physical sense

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by LemacST, Aug 22, 2007.

1. LemacST

Gold Member

In other words, what "type" are you attracted to physically?

I like girls that are something like 5'-5'5"ish and have somewhat of an athletic build. Brunettes with nice, thick, dark, naturally wavy/kinda curly sweet-smelling hair (Mmmmmm...). Cute, brown eyes. Nice, white teeth. Tan, kind of like an olive-toned skin (Mmmm...), nicely shaped C cup boobs (B will do too). A nice vagina that'll fit well with my slightly larger than average penis too, I guess? lol. I go crazy for girls who are always well-kempt when they need to be. I noticed most girls who fit this description are of Italian or Hispanic decent. That's my ideal girl.

This doesn't mean I can't appreciate a gorgeous, green-eyed blonde just as much however. Or a voluptious black girl. I remember the other day I was on my way to school when I saw this beautiful hispanic girl--pretty dark, maybe mullato (sp?). I lusted for her so bad. Then I got to school and I saw this very slim, somewhat tall blonde girl. I ran into her a couple of times throughout the day actually and we continuously gave each other bashful but interested looks. She too was beautiful to me. I just find it upsetting when women become so competitive and really break down other girls and break themselves down to compare and see whos supposedly more attractive. Please stop that, ladies! As trite as this saying is, you're all beautiful in your own way! We love you all.

But back to the original topic, describe your ideal lover in a PHYSICAL sense!

2. nerd

nerd New Member

you make it sound like that is a female only behavior when in reality it is not.

unless you are suggesting that it is perfectly ok for males, in which case it would be hypocrisy :(

3. B_New End

B_New End New Member

blonde hair, brown eyes.
    Sweet pink pussy, small tits.
    insatiable apetite for cock.
    athletic.

4. Osiris

Gold Member

Very simple....

Female
    Intelligent
    has a heart
    Must be capable of stealing my heart.

alas, I already have her.

5. submit452

Gold Member

Albums:
    Female--same height as me medium plump breasts Blonde or redhaired great legs triangular trimmed bush face like an angel.

Male-buff blond and hung looks like Brendan Fraser.

Draft saved Draft deleted