Describe your IDEAL penis including the specific length and girth

In general you like your cock (brackets contain general numeric examples of the size)

• Total voters

EquusAZ

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My ideal penis actually belongs to my bf @Aithon. He's 8" x 5.5" On the nose on each measurement. I'm going to see if I can help him make a measurement pic this weekend. It's also the perfect shape and curve. Just --- um ---- yah. *blushes and hides*

marcello84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Would be circumcised ( I like also uncut ), between 7-8 inches & good girthness. Just an ideal.
For example, aesthetically pleasant cocks are whose belong to : Jon Dough, Mark Ashley, Joel Lawrence, Scott Lyons, Xander Corvus, Rocco Siffredi, Scott Nails, Mike Adriano, Nacho Vidal ( looks like cut ), Julian ,Chris Strokes....Although I must admit the fascination for the beauty of watching huge cocks like LEX STEELE, MANDINGO, JAKE STEED or RICHARD MANN ones.

In other wise, I like too uncut cocks like MANUEL FERRARA, MICK BLUE, STEVE HOLMES, VOODOO, RAMON NOMAR or DANNY D ones.
7,5 x 6 would be the perfect cock

D

deleted692552

Just like the post above me. A uncut penis of 8x6 like myself is perfect.

Reactions: C3sam

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think people need to measure out a real 7" circumference, find something around that size, and see if they can put it in their mouth at all. I'm straight, but I'd think a dick too fat to fit in a mouth is a dick that's fatter than ideal.
I've spent this week waiting for the teeth-marks on my cock to heal.. not fun :(.

Reactions: SteadyFreddy33

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm not sure I would be able to actually handle a massive one.

For me I'd say 7 to 7.5 tops, 5 to 5.5 around. Definitely uncut with a smooth skin and a pink head....attached to a white boy, lol. I'm not picky about the face...won't be spending much time looking at it anyways lol. You've got blonde hair and blue eyes...we're set :)

Oh and ps. doesn't matter about balls either big or small is good.

Reactions: wayward93angel

emperorscuba

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I like my big dick. So have lots of other people. When I used to fuck women, only a few could take the balls-deep pounding I like to deliver; mostly, I had to be much more gentle (9 x 7).

Blowjobs are a problem. When I get fully hard, I have only met a few people (guys) who blow me for any length of time, no teeth. I have never been deep-throated, and I can't deep-throat myself, dammit, though I always give it the college try.

I've been with a few guys who just couldn't get my dick inside them. No big deal, really. Once I do get to fucking, I know I have to take it easy, but most guys, once the pain is past, can take a hard fuck. I feel the best with super-long strokes, balls-deep, please. Jack-rabbit towards the last few minutes. I like a long fuck. And when I shoot up the guy's butt, I suck my cum out of his asshole; I love assholes and cum.

I am probably more bottom than top. I love getting fucked. My butthole is tight, but once it's in, I love the guy to really go to town.

I don't care that much about size. But it's got to be fucking rock-hard for me to get the most pleasure. I've had a couple of guys my size fuck me. Zowie. Major girth is beautiful, but it can be more difficult for me to adjust. Long is fabulous, longer the better, to hit the old prostate. But most important is to get a guy who is a really good fucker, someone who loves his dick and what it can do, really into it, no matter its size. Big loads are a plus, especially if I can get him to shoot in my mouth.

Reactions: BigDee3

MoociMan

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I like it large, maybe huge, and then it must have a clean look. I am more about aestethics than size. The ugly penis, no matter size, isn't getting near me or anything on me unless there is two pairs of pants between me and it. It has something to do with me being mostly straight. Only the truly delicious cock can water my mouth:)

Al7inchs_n_thick86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am 7"Lx5.5" midshaft girth and I am working towards 5.75" base girth and also working on more of an upward slope (after already straightening my leftward bend generated from jacking off).

I'm working to get my glans to a bigger mushroom head.

I don't think I would want my cock much longer as I love going balls deep. Maybe 1/3" longer?

Blessings.