Describe your IDEAL penis including the specific length and girth

In general you like your cock (brackets contain general numeric examples of the size)

• Total voters

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think people need to measure out a real 7" circumference, find something around that size, and see if they can put it in their mouth at all. I'm straight, but I'd think a dick too fat to fit in a mouth is a dick that's fatter than ideal.
I've spent this week waiting for the teeth-marks on my cock to heal.. not fun :(.

Reactions: SteadyFreddy33

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As my wife prefers a guy to be hung and uncut I suppose the BIGGER the better. My ideal penis would be uncut, about 8 inches in length and 6 inches in girth, with a slight upward curve.

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
well, since I didn't see it on the pole...
I'd drop a bit of length/girth. Ideally, I'd like to be 7.5-7 x 6.5-6.25 (that's 9.5-9 x 8.5-8.25 internet inches)

I don't get it though, for above average you say 6.5-7.5, but then for large you say 7-8?

Think of mathematical sets and subsets: 6-7.5 can be "above average" while 7-8 can be "large"... And, yes, there IS an overlap.
Think of numbers 1-9 as "all". 1-3 as "small" 4-6 as "middle" and 7-9 as "upper". 1-4 would be "low" and 6-9 would be "high" 5 would be "average" Each number is in at least 2 sets.... and there is overlap. Edited out the 20000 page post on mathematical sets...

The ideal penis in my opinion would be cut with a high up on the shaft circumcision scar. Nine inches in length, 7 1/2" circumference and an upward pointing banana curve erection. That is what I would like to have. What I do have is cut, circumcison scar 3/8" from corona. Forward pointing with downward curve.

Honestly, I have NO idea why anyone would want a girth over 6.5... Anyone who claims to have such a girth, AND claims to get blowjobs... I think they need to re-consider the method they use to measure.

I think people need to measure out a real 7" circumference, find something around that size, and see if they can put it in their mouth at all. I'm straight, but I'd think a dick too fat to fit in a mouth is a dick that's fatter than ideal.
I've spent this week waiting for the teeth-marks on my cock to heal.. not fun :(.

Agreed. Seems most people have difficulties measuring/guestimating.. or photoshop/borrow pics.. then claim they get blowjobs. A redbull can is about 6.25-6.5" girth. Havn't seen too many people who can plug those into their mouths without any major tooth-play. (tho, I DO know one girl who can dislocate her jaw and deepthroat a beerbottle, bottom first... and another friend who's had all his teeth pulled. His wife's never complained that he leaves teeth marks anymore ;P)

Last edited:

rotterdam5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My ideal is cut, 10-11" in length, 7"-8" around....with a slight downward curve. I have experienced 2 that were over 12" in length, but found them a little too much to take comfortably to the balls. I'm talking here true measurements...taken on the top, no cheating!

toadstool

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i have a average length in a penis 6.2 to 6.5 and over average girth 6.3 to 6.5 and i like a dick that is long and kind of thin 7 in length and 5.5 to 6.2 in girth

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
My ideal is cut, 10-11" in length, 7"-8" around....with a slight downward curve. I have experienced 2 that were over 12" in length, but found them a little too much to take comfortably to the balls. I'm talking here true measurements...taken on the top, no cheating!

An 8" girth is the same as a standard beer can. If you think you can deep throat a beer can I'd have to see it to believe it. How about posting a pic of a beer can fully inserted in your mouth so we can believe your ability to handle such girth?

Catharsis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ideally, I'd like to be 6.5-7 inches in length and 5-5.5 inches in girth.

However, I'm pretty content with the length that I already have. But I would still like to be at least 5 inches in girth :p.

D_Greta Garbonzo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like a pretty penis. Huge mushroom head, thick, not too vein-y but has a few, slight curve upward, nice even skin tone and paired with a nice large set of shaved balls :D

6" around id like mine to be but im counting myself lucky at 8 long 5.5 thick :wink:

omgwtflol

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aesthetically I like mine, but I wouldn't mind another inch which would me just over 8", another half inch of girth and I wish mine was uncut.