Describe your Orgasm

freddy_hung

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i ussually make a moaning noise like a bull or like a cow hehehe i have strong contractions take make me bend over if i am standing on my feet, and i often move rithmically with the remaining contractions, trying to stay hard for 2 or 3 minutes more. the firsts shoots are very powerful, the number 3 is weaker but always the 4 and 5th shoot are stronge again, i shoot har until the 7th or 8th shoot then i dribble a little and then the 10 or 11th contracion it just oozzes from the tip of my penis and the semen runs down the shaft, generally at this point i make a very stupid laugh and then i start to say "que rico" ,"que rico" (spanish is my natural language)

rebelmen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't know about anyone else but mine vary greatly. Sometimes they can be really weak (maybe just some heavy breathing for a moment). Sometimes they can be REALLY intense (where it feels like my face is gonna explode and my eyes are gonna pop out). It all depends.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Agree with rebelmen... I would say mine vary too but the level of excitement.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I was a child in the late 40s I recall the promo for CBS on the radio describing a steam engine pulling a train into New York's Grand Central Station.

Even today, many years later, like 60 I can see this steam engine crossing the countryside, and finally pulling into Grand Central Station with a huge amount of steam being emitted from it's cyclinders. The gush of my orgasm just happens to happen at the same time as the train pulls into Grand Central Station.

Thanks for the Opportunity to share my memories of this Radio promo and my own sexual activity.

Great orgasm/release as the steam is emitted from the engine.

Wow!!!!!!

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have just 2 types:fast, sweet and light or fast, furious knock out.

I haven't experience multi orgasms long sessions or I care for having that. I can have lots of orgasms during many short sex sessions. I enjoy quickie sex the most.

Spuds

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It depends, but usually right at the moment of orgasm my body goes rigid, I'm covered in goose bumps, I have 6-7 strong contractions though only shoot 1-2, then oozes down my shaft, then have 4-5 faint contractions. Unless in a place I have to be quiet, I usually groan loudly while cumming. Then my hole body relaxes and I go to sleep.

Dorian_Gray

Cherished Member
Media
>Almost there...
>Balls start tightening
>Cock thickens a bit more
>Nothing else in the world matters
>Every muscle in my body tightens
>Extremely strong urges to thrust into something (EXTREMELY)
>I shoot. Usually 5-11 spurts. Depends on several things.
>Bask in the excess dopamine, oxytocin, serotonin, and endorphins.

Reactions: ThirstyAndVersatile

Trevor

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I start breathing deeply, my balls tighten, then I have 10-15 strong contractions followed by a few weaker contractions. I usually shoot about four or five strong jets of cum then a little more leaks out, if I am lying on my back the first jet usually hits me in the face the rest goes on my chest and stomach. I am being fucked my anal contractions are strong enough that they usually send the top over the edge and make him cum.

Reactions: Thick9LA

Rick Woodlands

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I let go, I get an anazing "melting" sensation in my crotch, a mix of the good feelings of pissing, scratching and stretching, just before I start to shoot cum.

Even if I don't say it, I think, every time: "Yeah! Cumming!"

Then I start shooting cum, and I stop thinking completely. I'm only dimly aware of where I am or of anything other than how satisfying it feels for my cock to twitch and shoot cum.

After I finish shooting, my mind comes back on line, and I feel pleasantly drained and tingly all over.

Reactions: someguy35

needy10

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First I thrust hard and fast and within 2-3 mnts I cum outside. 2nd round I take 5-7 mnts and cum outside. 3rd round I take 10-12 mnts and I cum outside.
Then there is no limit how long I can fuck, but when I wish to finish I cum inside vagina with very tight hug and try to penetrate as maximum possible as inside vagina and no movement during shooting final load.
Then I need a sleep of an hour.

Reactions: CraigS41

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The initial insertion feels great as I start the motions in and out i start to feel the tension building i will stop and allow the tension to subside. During this time i work my partners body either reaching down inbetween us and massaging her vagina while inside her, OR jacking him playing with the nipples while inside him as my tension subsides.I start pumping again repeating the same thing over and over paying attention to different parts of thier body. Basically what i am doing is edging until i blow that massive edged load deep instde them. My body tenses up as i push in balls deep crushing my balls between us. Ejaculating my hot load deep inside them filling them with my man juice i also make sure they get off too by jerking him or massaging her vagina until i fel her contracting around my cock and herpuss juices flow.

Reactions: ThirstyAndVersatile