deserved punishment?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by conchis, Jan 24, 2008.

1. conchis

Gold Member

Albums:
    she's angry with me.
    she was in her period and I have insisted for anal sex. we had it ( twenty minutes or so very pleasurables for both of us. she came, I came inside her).
    It wasn't the first time_but I admit she seldomly permit the back access.
    the day after she wrote me sms sweets as honey that made think that anal add an extra dimension to the existing intimacy. I was wrong.
    always that day she was complaining about how her ass still hurts and bled a little.
    two days after she started to write me that I broke her ass, that she went to the doctor because she noticed a hemorroid (never had it before equal it's my fault) and that 'No, you are on punishment, we can't make love till my complete healing!'.

the results: sometimes I feel guilty, sometimes not.
    so I've decided to submit the fact to the women (and the bottom expert guys) out there...

judge, please

2. B_Cegro27

B_Cegro27 New Member

either she was faking the enjoyment of anal just to satisfy you, and now she's pissed at you....or, she's just looking to blame you for her sore butt period. Either way, if her ass hurts, sex is probably the furthest thing from her mind right now. Let her heal, then take it from there.

Please note...if you have to "insist" on having anal with someone just to get them to do it, my advice is not to go through with it....situations like your's are likely to happen if you do.

3. Kimahri

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't know if I'd have insisted on anal sex. I mean, under normal circumstances, I'm quite the horndog. But from your pics, you're bigger than me so I'd have stayed away from the anal sex.

I've topped a guy that I was too big for. He insisted that I do it. I did and he had a similiar issue. I felt bad about it.

4. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

If your happy up her ass what the hell us wrong with having sex with her on her period for Pete's sake? The rest of us who have been in relationships for years either forfeited sex during that time or washed the rubber sheets if you know what i mean.

5. Osiris

Gold Member

I like that term, it's a new on on me. We used to refer to it as earning your red wings which I thought was a horrid term.

6. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Yeah when i used to have periods i'd just say "We'll need the rubber sheets tonight" and that meant grab the dark towels.

7. Whopper-lee

Gold Member

Albums:
    I share this with you a bit worst...
    my ex used this (anal sex) against me as evidence in court for a divorce...
    it was considered spousal abuse...and she presented medical documents that showed she had to have surgery due to me takin her ass (fell almost in the catagory of rape) but got it reduced to incompatiabilty...and I had to attend counciling or serve time in jail.
    Needless to say, the court judge was a female...and also my ex's lawyer was a female.
    They humiliated me in court with people in the court room to the point the judge moved it in private to her chambers..because you could people talkin & making comments and some laughter...when my ex described me as being supper big down there... that I forced her and statred crying.:eek:
    I could feel every eye on me & my croutch as we left the courtroom area... one guy even gave me a thumbs' up in a jokin way...but it was very hard & embrassing & costly for me.:mad:
    I didn't know that in some states in is actually against the law to have anal sex be it with a female or male...learn something new everyday.
    I'd be very careful if I were you & know the laws about this in the state or area you live in married or not...a female can really jam you on this issue and claim rape...you can be punished & pay a high price for a little piece of ass...then who really gets screwed in the end...no puns intended!

8. conchis

Gold Member

Albums:
    sorry, I didn't explain that SHE doesn't want to have 'vaginal' sex with menstruation (I alwais did it with my ex gfs).
    this is the reason why I proposed anal:redface:

Thanks to everybody_Whopper-lee thanks for your suggestions, your story is really dramatic (fortunately here anal is not prohibited)

9. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Well let this be a lesson not to ask for anal on her peroid. Shes moody already and is probably feeling emotional. I probably wouldnt ask for it at all anymore to be honest. Whats wrong with asking for a handjob??

10. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

A cock your size would royally tear my ass up too!

11. conchis

Gold Member

Albums:
    hey bedheadred, I HATE hand jobs!

but I love your gallery

12. walla99

walla99 New Member

Well, you should probably both be willing parties to anything you do sexually. But yeah if I was in pain I wouldn't be willing to have sex either until I felt better.

I used to not want to have sex during my period but I got over it at some point and now just use towels if we need to.

13. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

Or have sex in the shower.

14. SexandCandy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Fuck it, just do me instead. LOL.....

Seriously though, how big are you? Hardcore anal would probably have me sore the next day too.... you're pretty well hung.

15. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

Why would you insist, on making her do something,she didn't want in the first place? I can't say that I blame her, for being angry.
    cigarbabe:saevil:

16. RubberHarley

RubberHarley Member

Albums:
    So, what's the problem? Just put on a condom and have sex the regular way....

17. Max Downs

Max Downs Member

That's not a good relationship when she's using sex as a punishment. tell her she's on a shopping ban till you get some action, it's the same thing bloody pathetic

18. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

It's not a good relationship where he's insisting.

19. Max Downs

Max Downs Member

yeah true mabe they should both have no sex or shopping and kick each other in the ass

20. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Oh come on, no shopping is a much harsher punishment than no sex :)

Draft saved Draft deleted