deserved punishment?

conchis

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
she's angry with me.
she was in her period and I have insisted for anal sex. we had it ( twenty minutes or so very pleasurables for both of us. she came, I came inside her).
It wasn't the first time_but I admit she seldomly permit the back access.
the day after she wrote me sms sweets as honey that made think that anal add an extra dimension to the existing intimacy. I was wrong.
always that day she was complaining about how her ass still hurts and bled a little.
two days after she started to write me that I broke her ass, that she went to the doctor because she noticed a hemorroid (never had it before equal it's my fault) and that 'No, you are on punishment, we can't make love till my complete healing!'.

the results: sometimes I feel guilty, sometimes not.
so I've decided to submit the fact to the women (and the bottom expert guys) out there...

judge, please

B_Cegro27

Sexy Member
Media
either she was faking the enjoyment of anal just to satisfy you, and now she's pissed at you....or, she's just looking to blame you for her sore butt period. Either way, if her ass hurts, sex is probably the furthest thing from her mind right now. Let her heal, then take it from there.

Please note...if you have to "insist" on having anal with someone just to get them to do it, my advice is not to go through with it....situations like your's are likely to happen if you do.

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't know if I'd have insisted on anal sex. I mean, under normal circumstances, I'm quite the horndog. But from your pics, you're bigger than me so I'd have stayed away from the anal sex.

I've topped a guy that I was too big for. He insisted that I do it. I did and he had a similiar issue. I felt bad about it.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
If your happy up her ass what the hell us wrong with having sex with her on her period for Pete's sake? The rest of us who have been in relationships for years either forfeited sex during that time or washed the rubber sheets if you know what i mean.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If your happy up her ass what the hell us wrong with having sex with her on her period for Pete's sake? The rest of us who have been in relationships for years either forfeited sex during that time or washed the rubber sheets if you know what i mean.

I like that term, it's a new on on me. We used to refer to it as earning your red wings which I thought was a horrid term.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
she's angry with me.
she was in her period and I have insisted for anal sex. we had it ( twenty minutes or so very pleasurables for both of us. she came, I came inside her).
It wasn't the first time_but I admit she seldomly permit the back access.
the day after she wrote me sms sweets as honey that made think that anal add an extra dimension to the existing intimacy. I was wrong.
always that day she was complaining about how her ass still hurts and bled a little.
two days after she started to write me that I broke her ass, that she went to the doctor because she noticed a hemorroid (never had it before equal it's my fault) and that 'No, you are on punishment, we can't make love till my complete healing!'.

so I've decided to submit the fact to the women (and the bottom expert guys) out there...

judge, please

I share this with you a bit worst...
my ex used this (anal sex) against me as evidence in court for a divorce...
it was considered spousal abuse...and she presented medical documents that showed she had to have surgery due to me takin her ass (fell almost in the catagory of rape) but got it reduced to incompatiabilty...and I had to attend counciling or serve time in jail.
Needless to say, the court judge was a female...and also my ex's lawyer was a female.
They humiliated me in court with people in the court room to the point the judge moved it in private to her chambers..because you could people talkin & making comments and some laughter...when my ex described me as being supper big down there... that I forced her and statred crying.:eek:
I could feel every eye on me & my croutch as we left the courtroom area... one guy even gave me a thumbs' up in a jokin way...but it was very hard & embrassing & costly for me.:mad:
I didn't know that in some states in is actually against the law to have anal sex be it with a female or male...learn something new everyday.
I'd be very careful if I were you & know the laws about this in the state or area you live in married or not...a female can really jam you on this issue and claim rape...you can be punished & pay a high price for a little piece of ass...then who really gets screwed in the end...no puns intended!

conchis

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

sorry, I didn't explain that SHE doesn't want to have 'vaginal' sex with menstruation (I alwais did it with my ex gfs).
this is the reason why I proposed anal:redface:

Thanks to everybody_Whopper-lee thanks for your suggestions, your story is really dramatic (fortunately here anal is not prohibited)

walla99

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well, you should probably both be willing parties to anything you do sexually. But yeah if I was in pain I wouldn't be willing to have sex either until I felt better.

I used to not want to have sex during my period but I got over it at some point and now just use towels if we need to.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dear Conchis, You are wrong, she is right. You need to not only apologize but buy her something very nice.

That's not a good relationship when she's using sex as a punishment. tell her she's on a shopping ban till you get some action, it's the same thing bloody pathetic
You are as much a moron as Conchis! :headache: :rolleyes: Check his gallery, he must have a minimum of 7"girth She didn't want anal sex, he insisted. in some countries and much of America that would be consider sodomy or anal rape. She was still bleeding rectally the next day! She went to the doctor who probably told her she needed 4-6 weeks for the tear to heal.

Why would you insist, on making her do something,she didn't want in the first place? I can't say that I blame her, for being angry.
cigarbabe:saevil:
You tell him CB!

Well, you should probably both be willing parties to anything you do sexually. But yeah if I was in pain I wouldn't be willing to have sex either until I felt better.
I used to not want to have sex during my period but I got over it at some point and now just use towels if we need to.
:wtf1: Probably?:eek::confused: Both parties must always be willing when engaging in any sexual act.

I like that term, it's a new on on me. We used to refer to it as earning your red wings which I thought was a horrid term.
I never liked that term either and I just heard of it like 2 years ago.

she's angry with me.
she was on her period and I have insisted for anal sex. we had it (twenty minutes or so very pleasurables for both of us. she came, I came inside her).
It wasn't the first time_but I admit she seldomly permit the back access. Conchis you have a HUGE cock! I love anal sex; but I would never let your cock in my tiny asshole! :eek::mad: Why on earth would you force her to do something you know she doesn't want or like? That's not nice. :12:
always that day she was complaining about how her ass still hurts and bled a little. That's because your penis is too damned big to be in her ass! Or quite possibly any ass.

two days after she started to write me that I broke her ass, that she went to the doctor because she noticed a hemorroid (never had it before equal it's my fault) and that 'No, you are on punishment, we can't make love till my complete healing!'. I translated my answer using babelfish so I hope it makes sense. It's very important that you understand this.
Ha uno stato medico che necessità di guarire.

Li suggerisco fortemente voi non diventati indignati perché è nella destra e sono errato.

She has a medical condition which needs to heal.

I strongly suggest you not become indignant because she is in the right and you are wrong.

judge, please YOU ARE WRONG! She is not using sex as a weapon against you. :rolleyes::mad: She is physically hurt and in pain! If they removed the hemorrhoid or a polyp she needs at least a month to heal before you think of even putting a finger in her butt. This is not about you, it's about her.

sorry, I didn't explain that SHE doesn't want to have 'vaginal' sex with menstruation (I always did it with my ex gfs). This is the reason why I proposed anal. :redface: I have never had sex during my period either, nor do I intend to start. I get VERY bad cramps plus the thought of it just grosses me out. I guess I have been fortunate to have bf's who are considerate enough to settle for a bj or handjob for those 5 days a month. :rolleyes: